Best Player in Alpha

DeletedUser

Who me? :) But seriously. Your doing an amazing job at keeping this alliance together :) it's hard work maintaining all the WW and we almost have all 7 :) just need to take down the temple. :D
I feel sooooo neglected, as I am the Co-Founder of TW-Shadow and believe me I do my share
I have also probably taken the most Enemy Cities in Alpha
It will be 83 Cities by the end of today

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel sooooo neglected, as I am the Co-Founder of TW-Shadow and believe me I do my share

Well you are the ultimate player, therefor we want to give the other people a chance :p

DeletedUser

King is dead, long live the king!

Because you are soooo egoistic and selfish but I salute to Fargo and now Essex, guys who know how to lead...

PS. founder != leader ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now you 2 pls back off!

this is not a place where u can have ur personal feuds
imo iceman is a good player and neko... a founder might have found it, but it needs leaders so that it survives!
if iceman was not in ur team, i bet TW-S would have not been able to complete the WW on time. no offense TW-S but without iceman and essex (they were first who came in my mind, but there are also many sorry if i forgot u) there would be no TW-S

DeletedUser

I heard that Lugosi in Ocean 46 is quite the player ;)

lol... How did he get the cultural level 5 award so quickly?

It only took him 2 years! And we compliment the Ice-Man for his achievement, this player should go in the milestones section!

DeletedUser1594

alright. arul asveen pls back off!
Essex already says he doesn't want you. i think you can stop sucking up now. you too argos. your lips must be tired by now.

and i would have to agree with NekoNormalan when he sees you as selfish and egotistical. it is so fair. based on direct contact and inside info.
I checked the dictionary to get a more official definition of cheap shot.
;an aggressive remark directed at a defenseless person.
-you being the defenseless person as in you cannot defend against such a remark cuz even you know it's completely true.
and if your only counter-point is that Neko used to be selfish, then that'll only mean that he was at least at one point selfish like you are.
and as for vile messages. ...well. you know.
could you please, 'sod off?'

and Lugosi isn't that bad of a player. he's still surviving. ...unlike many others. ..not saying who.

DeletedUser

alright. arul asveen pls back off!
Essex already says he doesn't want you. i think you can stop sucking up now. you too argos. your lips must be tired by now.
now lets see about u, hmmm most of ur posts were making fun of other people and trolling. You have superiority complex, u only see ur views and ALWAYS go against TW-S or any other guy u hate even if ur point is wrong.
you always gloat, thanks the gods that he didn't make ur alliance win, if u did win you would be starting a big gloat fest thread for sure!
You want neko leave TW-S and so u are supporting him, you are brilliant!(sarcastic of course)

If Neko didn't like his alliance he should have left, rather than complaining like a kid. no offence neko but u really need to grow...

and as for essex, i dont wash his feet, i always justify, why should i be scared of him, noob? i dont need anything from him and i left Alpha a long time ago, im now searching for a suitable owner for it

The purpose of life is to be happy, but not at others cost,thats exactly what egomaniac like u do, Gino. There is no way for changing u, imo u must go to a psychologist!

and gino i sign my de-reps unlike u!

DeletedUser1594

lol. i haven't de-repped you. it wasn't me. i'm sure it'd be easy to find out how, but for now i wouldn't know how to sign a 'de-rep' if i did 'de-rep' you. don't scapegoat me cuz nobody likes you.
..if there is no way to change me, then why would i go to a shrink? ...to change me?

some think the purpose of life is to be happy, please don't rain on my parade. it's not my fault Essex called you out and put you down. i never said you should be scared of him. i only mentioned that all your compliments, which were really just one compliment over and over again, were not helping you gain anything. as he suggested, it wasn't gaining any favor from him. and as you mentioned, it didn't help you with lessening all those de-reps you were getting.
and you didn't leave. your account that you got is still active. you're still in the Alpha forums. you have not left. and certainly not 'a long time ago'.

what Neko does or should do is none of your business. no offence, but you should mind your own business. alliance business is nunya business.

you supposedly left 'a long time ago'. it's either you left and are trolling or you're a liar and you're still here. pick one already.
having a complex is always better than being simple. ...
and as a matter of fact, i can only see my own views. that's the problem with brains. they can't be another brain and think like another brain while being the same brain it is.

going against TW-S is the popular thing to do. don't be mad at me for it. they're the closest enemy around. just worked out that way. they have the most Wonders, i couldn't do much about it.
it's not a fault to go for the most likely target. it is a flaw to try to suck up to TWS. and then when Essex called you out for your devious ways, it was then a major flaw to continue singing their praises.
maybe you have some sort of inferiority simpleness. where you feel the need to please others whom you feel are better than you.

and i am not wrong. my points are not wrong either. you thinking that the iceman and essex are the "'bees' knees" is just your opinion. open to criticism. ..especially when there are so many contradictions to your basis for such a conclusion.

'gloat'?? definition, please? can you check the spelling? i don't think you got that right. i don't 'gloat'. not much anyways. not explicitly, not subtly. please fact-check your work before you hit 'post'.

'thanks the gods'?? ...if you're talking about Essex, i think he already mentioned something about not wanting you. i'm not sure. maybe you could go recheck just in case.
and please don't assume you know anything about me or what i 'would' do. don't. please.

i am pretty brilliant. ..i think spellcheck messed up your sentence. i know you meant to to type (ly) instead of the (!).
and thanks for thinking so highly of me, but it was not a strategic political move to try to make Neko do anything. i do not put that much thought into it. if i have been working that hard, i would have to admit that i haven't been doing that well in building a good rapport with my fellow Grepolissers. whew
and even though i may have passively been taking Neko's 'side', it was not my intention. for the record. i was merely, directly and actively, going against your side. not just against you in these forums, but in-game you have quite a reputation as well.

all that aside, what if i did de-rep you and signed my name? ..with my guts and wutsever. would you attack me in-game? a last hoorah before you actually quit like you said you did but didn't actually do?
I didn't boot you out of Tribal Wars. ...Shadow. i didn't ban you from entering Tribal Wars Shadow. i don't even play Tribal Wars!!

i vote Lugosi for BEST PLAYER in Alpha. somehow i think that at the end of this world, when all is lost and quiet, he will not be among the fallen.

DeletedUser

i vote gino for the best alpha player........ for sheer entertainment value......

DeletedUser

im sorry for de-reping u, i would rep u back as soon as i can
i also agree with ur last sentence, he does require attention. He just wasn't... guided properly.

im would reply to u soon, need to finish a project...

DeletedUser

lol you got destroyed arul. Why are you still on the alpha forums if you're not even playing alpha?

DeletedUser

lol you got destroyed arul. Why are you still on the alpha forums if you're not even playing alpha?
its my wish, what is bothering you my friend?

and i played and now im maintaining the account from ghosting, u should check rather than blabbering just to defend ur friend!

DeletedUser

I don't speak for anyone other than myself. And nobody in this thread has any reason to need to defend himself except you.