Best Player in Delta

DeletedUser15049

I will nominate SparkySte

For me the best player on Delta although run very close by TicTac and dysen. Also created a number one alliance. Ran the best diplomacy for much of this world's existence. A player who enters oceans and changes the whole dynamic.

DeletedUser

philney lol
i can think off like 20 :p better people and not just points wise character aswell as of what i have seen trying to get more brownie points:cool: (as orian says) i see kiss up alert everyone :eek::eek: phil still has more wok to do before he earns that title not saying it can't be done just that isn't his title yet but as harbs founder i have to give him some props

sorry phil if that is offensive to you just my opinion for now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What would you know about phil exactly? you have been in just about every alliance in delta except harbs what exactly do you know about him from first hand experience?

If anyone is going to put philney on blast I really hope they have actually talked to him and know what they are talking about, and really the forums don't need anymore crap statements than it already has.

DeletedUser

eert is one of the senior players in IoA and has access to the conversations that I have had with Philney in game. We tend to keep tabs on the diplomacy and maneuverings of most of the major alliances/leaders particularly with regards to IoA and DoA.

I think the point here is that in eert's opinion Phil is not the best, he doesn't say he is the worst or the most evil or that he is not good... etc etc.

The 'best' is entirely subjective anyway. Is it points? battle points? presence on the forums? activity? diplomacy? humour? No one player ticks all of these boxes.

DeletedUser19756

Got to name 2 players that have not been mentioned and that is Nwinder who i think is a all round player, where ever he goes a storm seems to brew around him he has a way of getting people moving and putting a buzz in the game. second is the silent one Jsouthern i have watched him from afar, climb up the ladder last i heard he was no7, Not afraid to go where others fear to tread one to watch on a outside bet

DeletedUser

Then I must have misread the tone of the message but looks like an attempt to depreciate a leader of an alliance due to some political friction between some of the members of IOA and Harbs. If I'm totally wrong about the intent of the post then apologies but it reads pretty negatively towards a player and calls into question his character, which does not have to do with ones ability to play a game.

I agree that its subjective and bias, which is why I didn't name an individual.

DeletedUser3288

Got to name 2 players that have not been mentioned and that is Nwinder who i think is a all round player, where ever he goes a storm seems to brew around him he has a way of getting people moving and putting a buzz in the game. second is the silent one Jsouthern i have watched him from afar, climb up the ladder last i heard he was no7, Not afraid to go where others fear to tread one to watch on a outside bet

Well wrong.... Nwinder is crap, has he ever taken an enemy city when they are active?

As for Jsouthern... He jumps ship as soon as things get hard, he's done it at least twice now.

all in all, both are crap.

DeletedUser19756

Well wrong.... Nwinder is crap, has he ever taken an enemy city when they are active?

As for Jsouthern... He jumps ship as soon as things get hard, he's done it at least twice now.

all in all, both are crap.
Well i am sorry but you are wrong because i have helped him take many active citys my friend and has for Jsouthern he had his reasons for changing alliances but even in another alliance he would not attack his old friends. everybodys views are different but im sorry yours are crap!

DeletedUser3288

Well i am sorry but you are wrong because i have helped him take many active citys my friend and has for Jsouthern he had his reasons for changing alliances but even in another alliance he would not attack his old friends. everybodys views are different but im sorry yours are crap!

Well i'm sorry but you obviously have the IQ of a goat and can't read... also i think you may be slightly insane.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/player/270416/colonizations?page=3

He has taken 3 of our cities in around the last 4-5 months.....

WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT......

Hardly the "i have helped him take many active citys". By that, do you mean you helped him take his own alliances cities? Because that's obviously all he does. I'm guessing you must of failed high school, because you obviously don't do your research before you post.

DeletedUser

Then I must have misread the tone of the message but looks like an attempt to depreciate a leader of an alliance due to some political friction between some of the members of IOA and Harbs. If I'm totally wrong about the intent of the post then apologies but it reads pretty negatively towards a player and calls into question his character, which does not have to do with ones ability to play a game.

I agree that its subjective and bias, which is why I didn't name an individual.

No one is trying to depreciate your leader, and I respect your protectiveness of Phil. With that being said the only opinion of your leadership that really holds any weight is that of the alliance members and their allies, as such a little constructive criticism cant hurt. I myself have spoken to Phil at length and our conversations have always been civil and believe he and I are friends. I think eerts statement was taken out of context also, he has opinions on who is the best. I personally would throw my lot in with Badnight any day of the week for this, and I know he is respected by friend and enemy alike. But even he is susceptible to criticism, because everyone has their own perception of things. Just my two cents and in no way do I wish to insult or change anyones opinion.

DeletedUser19756

Well i'm sorry but you obviously have the IQ of a goat and can't read... also i think you may be slightly insane.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/player/270416/colonizations?page=3

He has taken 3 of our cities in around the last 4-5 months.....

WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT......

Hardly the "i have helped him take many active citys". By that, do you mean you helped him take his own alliances cities? Because that's obviously all he does. I'm guessing you must of failed high school, because you obviously don't do your research before you post.
Hey don't want to get in a slagging match with you, has i said this is my opinion on the best player and these are the best players i have played with, if we are to go down the road of stats there would be no point in this thread, i am talking about players that have bettered my game and made it more interesting for myself and many others. If i was to go for a more skilled gun ho player i would go with Vig but his stats wont look has good has they should because he was offline for a long time and lost a fair few citys so its more than just stats my friend. Has for high school they were called Secondary schools when i went and i left at 14 to work in the mill and worked ever since. And proud of it

DeletedUser3288

Hey don't want to get in a slagging match with you, has i said this is my opinion on the best player and these are the best players i have played with, if we are to go down the road of stats there would be no point in this thread, i am talking about players that have bettered my game and made it more interesting for myself and many others. If i was to go for a more skilled gun ho player i would go with Vig but his stats wont look has good has they should because he was offline for a long time and lost a fair few citys so its more than just stats my friend. Has for high school they were called Secondary schools when i went and i left at 14 to work in the mill and worked ever since. And proud of it

Dude, you would go for Vigs over Dysen?
I don't know why... Dysen is one of best players on server.
Credit where credit is due for the man, he has kept that alliance going alone.
Kermit the frog would be impressed.

Honestly tho Nwinder is rubbish, just look at stats i posted.
Every time someone posts that Nwinder is good.. i get annoyed inside.
Although i will give it to the man, he does take a lot of EOTD cities.
Does even rival myself sometimes!!!!

DeletedUser

ok first things first sorry phil if that offended u just a little mad about your last comment of me before (hope we can put this behind us) and my disrespect was meant toward said commenter because said player tried to join ioa and when was head recruiter in omen and was turned down cause of our agreement with harbs and if anyone doesn't believe me i still have the message of said player asking to join and so said players comment felt like to me she was trying to get on the good side of phil

said player seems like a nice person but this isn't a smart grepolis move

DeletedUser

I'm gonna vote Tic-Tac.

He's probably the best all round player, his redeployment way back in the game took real skill and he is slowly but surely creating his own former Hun Wonder Island.

It's boiling down to a fight between him and the other great stalwart of Delta, Sparky for the ultimate control of that island. Can't wait for the finale.

From the Huns I think Paul Grady is a good player. Not being in O34 I've had no contact with him but he seems to CQ us brave and often, active players too.

Looking at grepostats alone, Raysor looks to be one hell of a player, not sure what's happened to him though, lost a tonne of cities, maybe inactive.

But yeah, my votes Tic-Tac for proven all round abilities.