Best Player in Delta

DeletedUser

I'm gonna vote Tic-Tac.

He's probably the best all round player, his redeployment way back in the game took real skill and he is slowly but surely creating his own former Hun Wonder Island.

It's boiling down to a fight between him and the other great stalwart of Delta, Sparky for the ultimate control of that island. Can't wait for the finale.

From the Huns I think Paul Grady is a good player. Not being in O34 I've had no contact with him but he seems to CQ us brave and often, active players too.

Looking at grepostats alone, Raysor looks to be one hell of a player, not sure what's happened to him though, lost a tonne of cities, maybe inactive.

But yeah, my votes Tic-Tac for proven all round abilities.
what happened to raysor was the god king war most of them lost cities cause of tbhc/il/doa/ players now from what i heard most are in vm and most were un beaten at the time

jack116798

Phrourach
if you are talking about winning at all costs [even your alliance] then Tic Tac but if your talking about an attacking player then SparkySte .This list would be a lot longer but the best opponents I have faced have given there accounts to players of less ability .

DeletedUser

The 'best' is entirely subjective anyway. Is it points? battle points? presence on the forums? activity? diplomacy? humour? No one player ticks all of these boxes.

Except for you badnight - I need myself some brownie points

DeletedUser15049

I think it is always going to be subjective and open to bias. Agree with BN.

DeletedUser18613

or....... we can keep fighting till there is only one of us left! but then who will that player brag to?

DeletedUser5270

or....... we can keep fighting till there is only one of us left! but then who will that player brag to?

There will always be some of us here. I have received over 200 attacks from Kitten Smashers in the last week. I have lost 2 or 3 cities, but so what when I have 60 or so cities. The BP I have gained as a result of this onslaught is roughly 100000 and basically I can have another 2 or 3 cities as a result.

Badnight is right. You can't say who is the best player. I have just received a severe kicking, but due to the dynamics of the game. In the long term Kitten Smashers will have just made me stronger.

DeletedUser

So what you are saying, is that they mistook you for a kitten and will soon regret their failed smashing attempt?

DeletedUser5270

So what you are saying, is that they mistook you for a kitten and will soon regret their failed smashing attempt?

No. My particular circumstances are irrelevant and were merely used as an example that the games mechanics are designed to keep players in the game rather than quitting due to being heavily attacked. If you are a company you want to retain your customers not loose them.

DeletedUser

Unless you are a cable company, and in that case it doesn't matter - you just treat your customers like crap no matter what.

DeletedUser19756

Unless you are a cable company, and in that case it doesn't matter - you just treat your customers like crap no matter what.

Its the same all over the world then, It took over 3 weeks to get me back online!

DeletedUser

Are you sure KS are restricted to only kittens? It would get a bit repetitive after a while. I know that Eaters of the Dead aren't restricted to a diet of only dead people, we like to have a varied diet to keep healthy.

DeletedUser

makes sense....lol. I really dont know though. They are just another one of those alliances I havent encountered yet, but the name is very entertaining.

DeletedUser

makes sense....lol. I really dont know though. They are just another one of those alliances I havent encountered yet, but the name is very entertaining.

Haha, not as entertaining as some new... longer names that have been popping up.

One time when I started Delta, there was an alliance called Legion of Wet Dreams. Funniest. Name. Ever. :) Except for the Elite Spartan Wolf Legion, which I think was a joke alliance. :)

DeletedUser3288

Haha, not as entertaining as some new... longer names that have been popping up.

One time when I started Delta, there was an alliance called Legion of Wet Dreams. Funniest. Name. Ever. :) Except for the Elite Spartan Wolf Legion, which I think was a joke alliance. :)

I am trying to convince huns to change name to Honey Badgers.

but they are having none of it...

DeletedUser3288

I just saw a city of yours in south 34 and got excited!!! But your so far away from me :(

come further north

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey guys whatsup :), thankyou for all your nice compliments ;) I will start getting on this forum more often ;) sorry im known for my smiley faces lol

DeletedUser14362

hey guys whatsup :), thankyou for all your nice compliments ;) I will start getting on this forum more often ;) sorry im known for my smiley faces lol

umm yeah just about everyone knows thaat lol most of your messages look like this words................................... :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) lol

DeletedUser

There are a ton of good players, thats why we are all still chatting about this....You have to categorize the subjects for this to mean anything like stated before. We need like "best diplo" or best or Most eemy cities taken in the last month, etc....