Best Player in Gamma Poll

Best Player in Gamma?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Everyone will nominate 4 persons(max) and a player with 2 nominations will be selected in the competition. Unfortunately u cant nominate urself.

Im nominating Yogesh singh and chrss2128(for successfully leading illum):p

Nominations:
Tigerbear
Drb81
Princesilk
Raighted
Dyames
Wansyth
Klevito
Yogesh Singh
ggc1
Rutlirules
Hygiea
Knycknac

We will stick up a poll on 24th July.

LETS START!!!
I have permission from mods to do this

Sorry I was late, but here you go.

DeletedUser

I voted for tigerbear he was excellent leader and player oh and BTW i did play on gamma for name on it was Maximus21 some of ya's might know me

DeletedUser

By best player do you mean skills, points, BP, ABP to DBP ratio, alliance member, or just all around good player and person? If its just all around good person, its kind of hard to tell how their personality is unless your in their alliance and talking to them on a daily basis. If it was based on all around skills and personallity, I would have nominated at least 10 other people that I talk to on a daily basis. Anyways I voted for Dyames as he's the only person that I have encountered, and heard many good things about him from my alliance members ;)

DeletedUser

This list can`t be serious without Andy Dog on it.

ETA- Does this count as a nomination? Get that guy on the list so I can cast my vote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Andy dog isn't a good player or a good leader
and u cant nominate now

DeletedUser

I voted Wan..

My 1st thought was drb as he was an animal of a player early in this world..

But now i think Wan is the all around best player, Massive ABPs, Great Leader and fantastic team mate. :)

Vote Wan to win...

DeletedUser3613

i voted klev as im as loyal as a jack russel :)

but wan is awsome

DeletedUser

Andy dog isn't a good player or a good leader
and u cant nominate now

Its called sarcasm bud. Its a concept that may be over your head. Besides aren`t you Andy Dog? If not you`re sure cut from the same cloth

DeletedUser

I was looking at the world wide grepo rankings earlier and Dyames is 19th for attacking..... in the WHOLE WORLD. I've never played with or against the guy, but that's got to count for something.

DeletedUser

I was looking at the world wide grepo rankings earlier and Dyames is 19th for attacking..... in the WHOLE WORLD. I've never played with or against the guy, but that's got to count for something.

Appreciate the thoughts mate, but it doesn't mean i am one of the best, if may mean i just have a lot of free time to attacks...:)

DeletedUser

Let's see, how to go about this...

He is defo not the best player [Rutlirules] not even in the top 10. Just look at this....
captureone.png
You're correct if only to disqualify him from this poll (like PrinceSilk, there should be no cheaters allowed for consideration of Best Player) but the hammer has come down on his misbehavior & the punishment has been meted.

But if you, Saska, considers Rut not in the top 10 then your alliance lacks such caliber too, for Rut is by far head-&-shoulders above anyone in RdlM (notice not a single nomination of a Nord Mort for this poll).

Lastly, if anyone wants to take the time to see where these cities were taken you'll discover that Rut ran right up & into the Mort's home oceans to antagonize them (mostly hopping over the battlefield ocean to take cities more in their core), so almost all of those conquests of yours represent the lowest hanging fruit...

Sincerely,
Rackhir

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If i could vote 3 times i would have dy and wansyth first two hands down and the third going to ggc1 cause he aint got no lovin.