Best player in grepolis.net

DeletedUser

Who is the best invididual player in grepolis.net?

I would like to know that because I know the man who is the best spanish player in grepolis.es, and he is playing this world right now.

Names?

Who will fight with the spanish winner for the top 1 in "Atackers" and "Fighters" ranking?

If you know who will be there, post it.

DeletedUser

you either pick the best attacker and best defender or you pick best fighter

DeletedUser

you either pick the best attacker and best defender or you pick best fighter

Always pick best attacker&fighter, not always defender because it dont depends on me.

I always get three or four times more points than the top 2.

Do you know who in this world will be a good individual player?

DeletedUser

The game is all about the team, imho the best player is the person that can create and energize a team around them that are unstoppable.

It is not about points or BP, it is about how unstoppable you are, and that is all down to the team. The fore the best player from my point of view is the person that can put the team together and get the best out of people.

DeletedUser7213

The game is all about the team, imho the best player is the person that can create and energize a team around them that are unstoppable.

It is not about points or BP, it is about how unstoppable you are, and that is all down to the team. The fore the best player from my point of view is the person that can put the team together and get the best out of people.

Hey Ben. :cool:

There are many great players. Any discussion of a single "best" is, in my opinion, moot.

Good luck trying though. I'll pass on that one.

DeletedUser

Here, in this post, I'm talking about the individual player, because there are diferent things in this game, one of them is "teamplay", another one is "free time available", etc...

At this moment, in this post, I'm talking about the "best individual player" growing up his city and his empire better and faster than the others. This can be done looting a lot and playing using your brain, not making friends like the "teamplay" feature.

I hope to be understood better than the first post.

DeletedUser

Always pick best attacker&fighter, not always defender because it dont depends on me.
DBP is now shared based on support, so your DBP is directly related to how much defending AND supporting you do ;)

going by that definition, daizan was prob the best player. he seemed to have a knack of getting the best out of everybody!

anyways, looking forward to seeing how our spanish superhero gets on in an en world ;)

DeletedUser

Is 'Freisting' claiming to be the best player on the Spanish server, or/ saying that an alliance mate is ?

Im confused

DeletedUser

If he wants to play the best them im ready :)

LOL jks :p

In this world it would most likely be socrates34 unless some unknown player comes out of no where.

DeletedUser

Kurb is also a VERY good player.

He hasnt picked a big alliance yet, but be weary of him.

DeletedUser

Here, in this post, I'm talking about the individual player, because there are diferent things in this game, one of them is "teamplay", another one is "free time available", etc...

At this moment, in this post, I'm talking about the "best individual player" growing up his city and his empire better and faster than the others. This can be done looting a lot and playing using your brain, not making friends like the "teamplay" feature.

I hope to be understood better than the first post.

Thanks

i don't know. never heard of him.

EDIT: very nice, he's in my ocean. looks to be a pretty heavy gold user. credit card players do so love to talk.

http://es.grepostats.com/home/search?search=fiesting&type=player

This is my NEW account, I had anothers accounts in anothers servers.

You can get gold for free, for your information I earn real money teaching people to play grepolis in the spanish server, so dont speak too fast, my friend.

The spanish players are very bad in grepolis, my grandmother can defeat all of them without hands. That's the reason because I'm here, in this international server.

Anyway, the people that you all talk about are:
- Socrates34
- daizan (not in this server or not with this name)
- Kurb

Anybody else?

(sorry for my bad english if you dont understand something :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dyames, kurb have topped 2 worlds simultaneously
so they deserve to be one of the bests

DeletedUser

- Socrates34
- Kurb
- Dyames (not in this server or not with this name)
- fhibner
- milos
- Pythagorus

This is a good list :eek: , I'm happy to know that I will not be bored ;)

Anybody else?

Now we can make a vote, which one from this list will get the top 2 in "attackers" and "fighters" ranking?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

devilskronic and engaboy from epsilon

yowhatsup or nisseonbeer (now inactive) from Pi

DeletedUser8969

- Socrates34
- Kurb
- Dyames (not in this server or not with this name)
- fhibner
- milos
- Pythagorus

This is a good list :eek: , I'm happy to know that I will not be bored ;)

Anybody else?

Now we can make a vote, which one from this list will get the top 2 in "attackers" and "fighters" ranking?

who cares? plus you are probably missing at least a couple dozen people who are playing this worlds right now.