Best player in grepolis.net

Milos21

Phrourach
cyb, we are boring this guy, we must be losers after being in #1 alliance in ABP for 2.5 years in a row.
Thats the ultimate boredom.

DeletedUser

all this talk about innogames and gold and this alliance and that alliance. who won and who lost. i thought this thread was about the best players.....but ive yet seen my name mentioned...im sad now.:)

we have had many great players in Corinth. milos, adasko, soc, gpax, Aro and many others. but i have not seen anyone mention bodypharma or wrrrr , i thought they were very aggressive attackers (unfortunately they were not close enough to the core to really be tested)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Assuming you mean Wrrrrrr not raar? You are talking about the Polish Legion guy right? If so yes he was a beast.

DeletedUser31552

bodypharma is a tank, but this is about best in grepolis.net, not particular world...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mehh, judging from the new world Arjaainze or wutever his name is seems better than robbyn to me Jono.

DeletedUser

IMO it seems you need to pick one best revolt player and one best conquest player. From what I have seen it seems that most of the best players prefer to play one style and will not play the other. This makes it rather hard to see who is the best, both of them take a different skill set to play, so someone may be better than someone in revolt, but not better than them in conquest and vice versa.

DeletedUser

Arjaa played Caly and was #1. He played Epsilon, Rho, Delphi and now Helorus. Was #1 on them worlds. He's also #4 on Actium :p

DeletedUser

Was he on Cali under a different name? I played there for a bit and kept up on it on grepostats, but don't really remember him or maybe he wasn't there very long? Anyway personally I am still gonna have to go with either Soc or Nickossa as the best of all time :). Arja does seem very impressive though I will concede that lol.

DeletedUser

All time? Soc. Nick was a gold WHORE. That much gold.
Regardless of his gold use he still managed to fight PB with a good amount of success while completely outgunned alliance wise. PB was far superior to Nicks alliance. On top of that Socs only lost city was also to Nick. So you can talk about his gold use and what not, but fighting PB in a far inferior alliance and still managing to take a city off their best player is impressive. He basically single handily kept Proto alive. As soon as he left the alliance fell apart.

DeletedUser

Top 2 players IN corinth hands down are Milos21 and Privatejoker and of coarse Soc. There are none better in corinth! I have played with them and against them in Xi beasts among beast!!

Milos21

Phrourach
wrrr and bodypharma are very good. longevity is the issue.
I played with arrja on caly until 4 cities and the guy seems as genuine beast but I cant tell until we reach 25 cities at least.

DeletedUser

Yea not sure what happened to wrrrr, haven't seen him on any servers since corinth unless he is playing under a new alias. Bodypharma was on caly for awhile, not sure if he still is. Speaking of old corinth players, does anyone remember durango13. He is doing an excellent job of being an all star simmer/gold whore on edessea as well.

DeletedUser22252

Durango is not worth mentioning! Under average player,with deep pocket without guts to fight active player!

DeletedUser

Haha yea that our point gunner :). Was more or less making fun of him, we all remember him running to ocean 85 and taking on players with 3 or 4 cities when he was like the second biggest player on the server.