Best player of Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Everyone will nominate 3 persons(max) and a player with 2 nominations will be selected in the competition. Unfortunately u cant nominate urself. And after a player is nominated(2 votes) you cant nominate him for the thrid time.

Nominations:
Keani
Dalmasio
Demonot
Rychemaster
DerekRisen001
wolfleader
theracerct
aman alvi
nayr
helly belly

LETS START!!!
I have permission from mods to do this i hope i can do this as i did this in gamma and it is successful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LETS START!!!
I dont have permission from mods to do this i hope i can do this as i did this in gamma and it is successful.
ofcourse you can.
I'll set up a poll when the nominees are known :D

What about the time limit? (when will this be over and can the real poll start?

DeletedUser

ofcourse you can.
I'll set up a poll when the nominees are known :D

What about the time limit? (when will this be over and can the real poll start?

it took a week to get nominees for gamma
so let the time limit be a week

yeah we will start the real poll after a week

DeletedUser

Keani - for being loyal to his alliance even though he was hit by 70+ CS within a week from just about everyone in O54 and lost a few cities.

Mellowmalt - extremely skilled player

4runnin - one of my first victims, he keeps getting back up after getting beaten down (respect right there), love his will to fight

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Keani Second - Being loyal even in the face of such odds and a great player

Dalmasio from MTP - Great diplomat and player.

Rychemaster - The one player to kill the most WoE CS's :D :p

DeletedUser15240

I don't play this world but say this thread so am gonna post nominations:

Ford Prefect - for getting into the top 150 by just colonzing in ocean 22, he now has achieved 25 cities through colonization, 24 in ocean 22, some feat :p

Derek Risen - Don't know many in sigma and he seems one of the best

Demonot - for being the best :p

DeletedUser

Rychemaster- For leading SES through thick and thin, refusing to submit to WoE even in the face of overwhelming odds. (Especially in O55)

The Mogul- For being the backbone of NN and always being the siegebreaker. (This one might be a little biased ;))

DeathwishX13- Never talked, or fought him, but would have to nominate him for being in a way "The Desert Fox". From what I remember in my forums, extremely difficult to take out, so deserves my nomination.

DeletedUser

Demonot For being my right hand man and doing the best he can for his alliance.

DerekRisen001 For giving straight - upfront and quick responses and a lack of BS - makes a huge difference when dealing with stuff.

wolfleader For not ever giving up. Ever.

DeletedUser

Demenot for not having a life outside of grep

Androidicus for being insane

Wolfleader for annoying the crap out of me by not accepting defeat and the inevitable

DeletedUser

Dalmasio - Took command of MTP quickly and swiftly. Put everything back in order.

Wolfleader - An Amazing writer and puts his alliance before his own needs.

Thorlen - MTP wouldn't be where it is now without him being strong willed in his desires.

DeletedUser

theracerct - best sniper in the game hands down

keani - collecting 200,000 dbp in 2 weeks when he was third highest attacker at the time so geared towards attacking yet still he pulled this off

Demonot - most amount of cities in the game and even more to the point than me with no secret agenda. He will give you the facts and no sugar coating even if it offends so I am voting him because of that

DeletedUser4577

lol....2 votes for same alliance....oh well I guess this would kinda become a bit biased really. You dont really know anyone unless you have interacted with them.

DeletedUser

It is player based, not alliance. ;)

And their reasons seem fairly valid, it's likely you know the players from you own alliance better than others :p

DeletedUser

LionsLegion - for his tireless diplomacy in persuing the strategic merger of our alliance New Age Phoenix with Mad Tea Party which gave MTP the critical mass to become what it has !

Demonot - for his vision in his personal and alliance development that has built the biggest contender in both contests !

:)

DeletedUser

I don't play this world but say this thread so am gonna post nominations:

Ford Prefect - for getting into the top 150 by just colonzing in ocean 22, he now has achieved 25 cities through colonization, 24 in ocean 22, some feat :p

Derek Risen - Don't know many in sigma and he seems one of the best

Demonot - for being the best :p

as u have not played this world im not counting ur nominations:p
only derek is counted and demonot was already nominated by 2

DeletedUser

theracerct - My personal guide, believed in me when I first joined WoE. Far- sighted, open minded, great warrior.

Blackiris - She is always there for help, touchstone in WoE

aman alvi - Dont know him but impressive stats.

DeletedUser

Nayr- He will snipe your colony ship any day

Rychemaster-I was in his alliance and he knows how to run an one

aman alvi-Same here very impressive stats

DeletedUser

Nayr is a very good player.
Just sad he is on the dark side right now :( ...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.