Best player of Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will Nominate quit a Bit

1. Dingy -- I got the ABP rank 1 because his boss in great gave him lot of work to stay out of sigma and leave Things to hit.. Great aggressive master Guru.

2. Jomango - The guy with biggest LS nuke i have seen and always their to help

3. Hamster360 - Great diplomat a alliance can have and my mate.

4. Hellybelly - she is very hard working and D.N. wont be here without her

5. Dyames - Very experience Player from gamma and hey he is in woe here, our favorites

6. Mallowwallt- don't know him, but i check his ABP everyday, and some time i attack ppl with 36% moral because he will steal my ranking

7. Keani - don't know him but again great stats and woe

8. Roberthood2- great sniper and a great player

9. Krapo - My mate who is angry but great sniper

10. Demonot - don't know him, but great stats

DeletedUser

Dingy- Big beast look at his ABP and had #1 total BP with basically only attacking.. and look at his city points. probably best morale player ever
The Mogul- Never find his offline time -.- and hes really good with his timings. he's also nice knows its a game and doesn't rage and responds to my messages :)

DeletedUser

Who won???

Someone should set up a poll of the three names that popped up the most and vote to see who comes out to be the most popular

DeletedUser

I won :cool:

I would like to thank you all for the respect, adoration and love you've all shown me. I've played Sigma for awhile and even though it's not Epsilon we have a wonderful forum mod that is good and shows his presence in a nice way.

Now back to me.

It was a long hard fight to win this and once again I thank you all - but in all honesty - we all know that I was the only logical choice. I would like to thank my mom, dad, brother and Internet Service Provider - you guys keep me connected!

I have a dream, that one day we would all get along. However after winning - I don't care, because I am loved by you all and adored.

Please wonderful and gracious moderator - lock this thread :)

(don't infract me) :D

BIG THANKS YOU TO MRS.Sativa - beautiful, wise and thoughtful - she made this all happen :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I won :cool:

I would like to thank you all for the respect, adoration and love you've all shown me. I've played Sigma for awhile and even though it's not Epsilon we have a wonderful forum mod that is good and shows his presence in a nice way.

Now back to me.

It was a long hard fight to win this and once again I thank you all - but in all honesty - we all know that I was the only logical choice. I would like to thank my mom, dad, brother and Internet Service Provider - you guys keep me connected!

I have a dream, that one day we would all get along. However after winning - I don't care, because I am loved by you all and adored.

Please wonderful and gracious moderator - lock this thread :)

(don't infract me) :D

Hey what happen to the poll vote.

Also you for got to thank me.The one that has helped you the most..just playing :p

Way to go on winning this

DeletedUser

Lol not so fast dal! :p
I'll make a poll on friday with all the nominees and then we'll see who wins :cool:

DeletedUser

Lol you almost had it there Dalmasio :p..I was wondering what happen to the poll

DeletedUser

So a question about this "hero" world,

1. How many players max in this world? - It'd be pretty lame if there were only top 20 on it.
2. Will it include players of worlds other than Sigma? or will each hero world be exclusively to Sigma after the wonders are completed?
3. Will there be WWs in this hero world? or will the objective just be like 1.26x worlds - survive?

I'm a tad bit lazy to go and search the answers myself.

DeletedUser

So a question about this "hero" world,

1. How many players max in this world? - It'd be pretty lame if there were only top 20 on it.
2. Will it include players of worlds other than Sigma? or will each hero world be exclusively to Sigma after the wonders are completed?
3. Will there be WWs in this hero world? or will the objective just be like 1.26x worlds - survive?

I'm a tad bit lazy to go and search the answers myself.

First of all, wrong place to ask.
Secondly, there isn't much info about the heroworlds yet. the test server doesn't have the heroworld yet either.

DeletedUser

Sorry, my bad I'll ask this again in a few months.

I think it should be top 1000 players, Alliance cap 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.