"Best players"

DeletedUser

@graffito:
I am okay to say, that 90% of all that points are to the members that left!
actually to three or four of them only ( shado, pfa, stavo and cear, maybe also riban, cause he is aggressive as hell ( still like his style))

DeletedUser31322

its Ok Little withe bear Zhanshi :) , i didnt mean to start a dispute about that .

DeletedUser

i see, thats good.
Maybe you can give me a +rep for my post. Then i will give you one as well hehehhe

DeletedUser33267

I see Shadow Boxers ranked 6 on alliance attackers and Defiance ranked 18 .... you are right you guys ROCK in attacking ;)

you also made it to top 20 alliance fighters now TAGGED... well done!

Wow i thought you knew the game better than that. As its been pointed out the stats start at zero. Please look at the stats since we started we have more abp's than the mighty Paragon. Also we have grown alot more than Paragon in the time we have had our alliance up and running too. So not too shabby for a noob alliance is it.

Shame you cant bring these stats up....

@graffito:
I am okay to say, that 90% of all that points are to the members that left!
actually to three or four of them only ( shado, pfa, stavo and cear, maybe also riban, cause he is aggressive as hell ( still like his style))

There is only 2 members in the alliance that have more bp's than me in the alliance. But im a team player so i help others before me shame your alliance cant say the same about there founder only in defense for cheap bp's.

Quick question hows SB working out in the coalition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha Tagged, you would not ask this question, if you woudnt already know the answer.
But i must say, yeah, your points are impressive, where you bought them?
Just joking, really not bad!

DeletedUser33267

I dont spend gold on the game i have better things to do with my hard earned cash. I'd rather go to my local bodega and enjoy the nite while i look at your STATS.

141 - Zhanshi - Shadow Boxers - 38149. Them stats are setting the world on fire mate well done lol.

DeletedUser

Thanks m8, i know i set the world on fire and i dont even need stats for it!
Tell me one single player whos name was written so many times in any post in any threat?
So i really do set the world on fire, dont i??
Actually i dindt meant to do so, it happened accidentally!

DeletedUser

Why dont you ever ask TAGGED the same question? Oh cos he is your member :)

No no, Al, thats not the point,
point is, that he as well as all of us already know that TAGGED can be excused,
he even can be excused from his excuses,
cause he is one of our beloved " very special people" :)
He is our Tag!

Last edited by a moderator: