"Best players"

DeletedUser29371

Lol Orestes that was so not needed. :p IMO you were trying to show off quite a lot with that post for no apparent reason? Calling everyone else noobs? Well you've lost my respect! :p

'Back to the point about "bad oceans". Alcarin is right, there's no bad ocean. They end up that way because everyone becomes friends and makes a big MRA full of more pacts than I can stomach. A "bad ocean" is only bad because it lacks a leader and a real war.' - You just contradicted yourself like Alcarin, you say there is no bad ocean and then you describe how an ocean can end up being a bad ocean? Trust me, I am in a bad ocean and it is none of my own doing..

It is up to player to make ocean GOOD... else its just OCEAN , you can call it bad, , dumb, boring, sleepy, WHATEVER, point is its up to YOU and if you say you started in BAD OCEAN its not games fault but yours, you can make it lively like Paragon did to 34 and 44 for 2 months...

Its contradiction in words that you try to point out but its not a factor, if you are in so called bad ocean its your problem and YOU alone can make it LIVELY its just you (player) rather cries its not his fault when it is.

There is no contradiction just point of view... for me ocean 43 is BAD... why is it bad? Because of my own eyes and thoughts of this ocean... It can be GOOD for someone in truth its just an ocean and when you say BAD ocean it is entirely your own views and your decisions(if in that ocean) that make ocean GOOD or BAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gamma, my post certainly WAS self indulgent. I won't deny that. However, you can also learn a thing or two if you can see past my ego and read it closely because I put a lot of good tips in there.The three or four pages of posts that preceeded it were basically a smack talking session against me and Alcarin89. It deserved a response!

DeletedUser

It is up to player to make ocean GOOD... else its just OCEAN , you can call it bad, , dumb, boring, sleepy, WHATEVER, point is its up to YOU and if you say you started in BAD OCEAN its not games fault but yours, you can make it lively like Paragon did to 34 and 44 for 2 months...

Its contradiction in words that you try to point out but its not a factor, if you are in so called bad ocean its your problem and YOU alone can make it LIVELY its just you (player) rather cries its not his fault when it is.

There is no contradiction just point of view... for me ocean 43 is BAD... why is it bad? Because of my own eyes and thoughts of this ocean... It can be GOOD for someone in truth its just an ocean and when you say BAD ocean it is entirely your own views and your decisions(if in that ocean) that make ocean GOOD or BAD.

Okay Okay, we're going back to that opinion argument :D I'll leave it here now! You put up some good arguments and I find debating with you and Orestes fun but this one has to stop before we start to go around in circles :p

To Orestes, I did learn from that and I've got more of an insight into how to improving my own play style, unfortunately I cannot be on the receive 5 minute demands although I wish I could :( Okay okay, but it felt like you were classifying everyone below you as noobs. I am be a noob, but I don't like being called a noob ;)

DeletedUser17088

The subject is 'Best players'

the subject is not 'rep' the subject is not peoples 'life choices'

further spam/one word posts/trolling for the sake of it will result in punishment, Thanks.

DeletedUser30767

the fist of FOTNS falls on us heavily .. ;)

However yeah , getting back to subject ... it would be better if every player can name some good player from his/her alliance or rival alliances .... like when i was in the game , 2 players of rivals HAD stood out than the rest , bR32uno and Mahone II.

anyone else wants to add to the list

DeletedUser

Let's hear from you, Enigma. I'm callin you out

(SW)

Chriops stands out for me, but I've never heard a word from him. Anyone got the scoop on the man that has usurped my throne in city point rankings? He's also doin pretty good in fighter ranks with just under 28k BP.

anotherbunny has been consistently good as well. I haven't spoken to her since the early days of Olympia when she was part of The Union. It'd be nice to have her presence here.

DeletedUser31518

What about jdeoro, second place in city points (11cities), 6526 ABP,211 DBP. This man (or woman) is a legend.

I am sure everyone is shaking in their boots thats why they don':pt even dare calling his/her name!:p

DeletedUser

It's amazing how some people can have so many cities and so few battle points. Really goes to show how pointless city point rankings are, especially on a server with morale active.

DeletedUser

yes but on grepolis olympia it says you have no city's i'am confused:)

DeletedUser

I'd like to give the Turtle Award to Paul Andrew Brown. I honestly don't know where he's getting all these troops from. Maybe I went easy on them for a little too long and the ultra-noobs had time to harden their shells. How lame. Don't you people ever get tired of playing defense? Attack something! I'd go mad with boredom if my troops just sat around waiting for Paragon to consume them. Whatever the case, it won't matter in the end. You'll die like the rest. I see he's playing on en40 and en42. Maybe he sees the writing on the wall and wants to put down roots on a new server? lol

The Unknowns (reincarnated and weaker than ever) have only 33 members and their top player is on Vacation Mode. I can't wait til Grepolympics end. These noobs are spamming gold to survive our onslaught, but it will only delay their inevitable demise. We've burned Paul Andrew Brown's walls and destroyed the navy, but he's still getting support at an unprecedented rate. Wanna throw your men to their deaths behind a level five wall? Be my guest. lol

DeletedUser25074

Personally for me its a toss up between Izmen george wannabe and sasacurcic.

These guys are always there when you need them and are always up for helping out. They know what they are doing when it comes to shredding an enemy, great with timings as well as setting up proper nukes.

Also on the flip side they know what they are doing when its comes to support and will happily sacrifice much needed units to a good cause any time it is asked of them.

DeletedUser

I'd give the award to sasacurcic. He doesn't spend gold except for a few premium features and is extremely consistent. That top spot on ABP rankings is well deserved, even if he attacked with mostly light ships and horses to get there!

:p

DeletedUser

any old school grepolis players remember a person by the name of MaxxDefender or something like that?

DeletedUser31322

any old school grepolis players remember a person by the name of MaxxDefender or something like that?

the only things i remember with that name is a case for Motorola mobile phone

DeletedUser

ok then nevermind ......just wanted to participate in the thread topic