"Best players"

DeletedUser

I must say, i am also not unhappy with myself.

I brought up the top #1 alliance, got back-stabbed by players much bigger then me, survived weeks of furious attacks
and still standing tall!

DeletedUser

I must say, i am also not unhappy with myself.

I brought up the top #1 alliance, got back-stabbed by players much bigger then me, survived weeks of furious attacks
and still standing tall!

Well, number 1 alliance in points with 170 members. Not hard to do really lol

DeletedUser

Well, number 1 alliance in points with 170 members. Not hard to do really lol
hm, well, if it is so easy, why you didn`t do it and if you wanted the opposite, why dont you have an alliance with just a few big players?

DeletedUser

hm, well, if it is so easy, why you didn`t do it and if you wanted the opposite, why dont you have an alliance with just a few big players?

By the looks of it you still haven't learned your lesson,MRA alliances always FAIL...Anybody that can press the invite button often enough can achieve this.

DeletedUser33267

Zan you did nothing at all to do with the alliance. Ian did it all in the first SB and then the rest of the council did it all in Los. You was someone we carried for way too long and had to let ya go.

Now look at the great work your doing for your alliance you have made the top 20 lmao.

DeletedUser29371

Zan you did nothing at all to do with the alliance. Ian did it all in the first SB and then the rest of the council did it all in Los. You was someone we carried for way too long and had to let ya go.

Now look at the great work your doing for your alliance you have made the top 20 lmao.

I see Shadow Boxers ranked 6 on alliance attackers and Defiance ranked 18 .... you are right you guys ROCK in attacking ;)

you also made it to top 20 alliance fighters now TAGGED... well done!

DeletedUser31322

i want to believe that yours is just a little bit of sarcasm Alcarin . but i am sure you know that when one player leave an alliance the BP that he earned remain in the statistics of that alliance .
lets say u will create a new alliance right now .... the bp will be 0 .
need also to point out that changing the name of the alliance is not like "found a new alliance" . in that case the BP remain there .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see Shadow Boxers ranked 6 on alliance attackers and Defiance ranked 18 .... you are right you guys ROCK in attacking ;)

you also made it to top 20 alliance fighters now TAGGED... well done!

As graffio said, the ABP that Shadow Boxers have gained doesn't leave when people leave the alliance. Look at Dirty Dozen with 2 members lol Still got their ABP

DeletedUser

graffio and Gammasnarf you beat me to it. Starting at 0 ABP & 0 DBP was a pain.. for gaining the ground we have now 18th in ABPs & 25th in DBPs in less then 2 weeks I think is pretty decent growth if you ask me..

DeletedUser29371

As graffio said, the ABP that Shadow Boxers have gained doesn't leave when people leave the alliance. Look at Dirty Dozen with 2 members lol Still got their ABP

graffio and Gammasnarf you beat me to it. Starting at 0 ABP & 0 DBP was a pain.. for gaining the ground we have now 18th in ABPs & 25th in DBPs in less then 2 weeks I think is pretty decent growth if you ask me..

EXCUSES EXCUSES ..... its how tagged gammasnarf and others dealth with anything we provided....

if you really are so awesome reproduce those ABP in 1 week .... anything else excuses.....

see how it sucks repeating all thise in 5 posts like TAGGED did a coupel of days ago?

I think is pretty decent growth if you ask me..

I think not but noone asked neither of us then did it :p

i want to believe that yours is just a little bit of sarcasm Alcarin . but i am sure you know that when one player leave an alliance the BP that he earned remain in the statistics of that alliance .
lets say u will create a new alliance right now .... the bp will be 0 .
need also to point out that changing the name of the alliance is not like "found a new alliance" . in that case the BP remain there .

no i am not... you know why not? Because Gammasnarf and others are calculating and writing that Paragon is no longer number 1 because we have less ABP than SM and Enigma when clearly we have highest per player ABP...

So if we look on this like that basically Defiance sucks cos its only in top 20 barely. Either we all take the same measures to compare alliances or we do it right, so which will it be.

But then again i know noob gammasnarf is only doing this to try and me off

DeletedUser

Wow Alcarin... Why even post? What you just wrote above is nonsense...

DeletedUser

With all due respect Pfa, but maybe it does not make sense to you, but to logical thinking ppl, it does.
Paragon has 19, Sm 31 players.
Maybe the total of SM is higher, but with less players, P has a higher ABP per player, so each player is doing a better job.
And about ShadowBoxers have bla bla bla, these numbers are the history of this alliance, and you where once a part of it.
The numbers stay, everybody that comes, that goes, that makes the full picture.

I must say, your alliance has some impressive numbers to show, no doubt bout that.
Only question is how much of it you earned by sending your 200 LS to a 3000 city all the time and destroy the 5 or 10 Briems there.
That brings points, no question, but sometimes quantity is not quality...

And one more thing:
Tagged, yes, i will be forever thankful, that you carried me along for so long.
Not that you where leader as well and did nothing and then even abandoned your own players....

DeletedUser

Zhanshi, do math.. 5 -10 Biremes = 40 -80 BPs... So your quantity argument is not there...

EXCUSES EXCUSES ..... its how tagged gammasnarf and others dealth with anything we provided....

if you really are so awesome reproduce those ABP in 1 week .... anything else excuses.....

see how it sucks repeating all thise in 5 posts like TAGGED did a coupel of days ago?

Additionally, this was what my comment regarded.. half-witted comments like this.. What is the point? its nonsense..

I dont question you have to look at comparisons by # of member and in the same timeline.. Ive never said Paragon or SM were not among the top with a few others.

DeletedUser

exactly Pfa, with your short travel times you can hit almost every two hours a small player.
That would be 12x80=960
almost 1000 per day!!!
Lets say you do a little by the side, gives you 15.000 in two weeks.
That is more then 10% of your total battle points, but your alliance does not have only 10 members, no, it does have 32 members..
so with 32 members and a total of about 130k, gives an average of 4062.5 per player in two weeks.
Not looking so good anymore, now does it??
( and it is more then 2 weeks now and you alone made about 20k)

(and please be man enough and do not compare this numbers to us, as we are all dead wood ( your words))

DeletedUser

No its looking attractive :) I like those numbers. I need to do more quick LS raids for now on

DeletedUser31322

i was just pointing out what happen about the statistics when some player leave the alliance , giving to that 6th position in ABP rank of Shadow BXR ( Legio of Shadow) a little bit of credit also to the guys that left .
Alcarin i am not coming into the dispute about who is nr or not .