Best Team Ever Assembled?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I’d have accepted if you’d said BTS but JFL has been washed up since 127

And OV lost to ST
I was in ST in that world and i can honestly say the OV loss as you call it had nothing to do with their ability. I must admit, it wasnt the full OV from 121, but there were many other factors including RL issues and the cheating/spamming that led to the end result. I've never been in an alliance that received so many bans and could easily have received more than in that world. It also must be remembered that RF let OV down.

Having played against them in several worlds now, i would easily and happily put them in the top contenders for CQ worlds.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
I was in ST in that world and i can honestly say the OV loss as you call it had nothing to do with their ability. I must admit, it wasnt the full OV from 121, but there were many other factors including RL issues and the cheating/spamming that led to the end result. I've never been in an alliance that received so many bans and could easily have received more than in that world. It also must be remembered that RF let OV down.

Having played against them in several worlds now, i would easily and happily put them in the top contenders for CQ worlds.
At least you're proving that you're as dumb as everyone thinks you are.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
At least you're proving that you're as dumb as everyone thinks you are.
if that 'everyone' you're talking about is you, kosti and co then ill take it as a compliment. being called dumb by the stupidest, most ignorant and least liked players in this game is like a garbage man telling michael jordan he was the worst basketball player ever...thanks for the laugh you made my day.

Maybe if you spent more time working on yourself and your own game and less on just bagging others and hating people would start to take you and what you say and do seriously...chuckle chuckle chuckle

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Come on if you guys said you are best, that means teamwork right and I have been playing and got 100 troops killed for allies.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
if that 'everyone' you're talking about is you, kosti and co then ill take it as a compliment. being called dumb by the stupidest, most ignorant and least liked players in this game is like a garbage man telling michael jordan he was the worst basketball player ever...thanks for the laugh you made my day.

Maybe if you spent more time working on yourself and your own game and less on just bagging others and hating people would start to take you and what you say and do seriously...chuckle chuckle chuckle
Hilariously, this is the last world we've both played, I'll let you guess which one is you.

image_2021-10-08_195112.png

We should also add some context, considering I dropped two full months late, skewing my rankings downward, following my trend of progression I'd be somewhere near the top 5 in ABP while you chill with your points being higher than your BP. I'd just like to remind you that there's levels to this, and you're multiple below me. Have a nice night, clown.

DeletedUser51777

Filip appearntly making big bucks and doesnt care about the game, but still spends most him time arguing on Grepolis forums with randos, wow this man really has it all...

Kosti

Phrourach

OV were ***, stop sucking them off

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Hilariously, this is the last world we've both played, I'll let you guess which one is you.

View attachment 15875

We should also add some context, considering I dropped two full months late, skewing my rankings downward, following my trend of progression I'd be somewhere near the top 5 in ABP while you chill with your points being higher than your BP. I'd just like to remind you that there's levels to this, and you're multiple below me. Have a nice night, clown.
Now you really have me rolling over laughing...Ill put things in context for you...that's not my active playing account and i think i was there for a total of 3-4 weeks before hitting vm due to covid reasons and not returning to that world. No one cares about numbers, rankings etc and i really dont see what your post has to do with this thread when talking about best alliances out there etc. But if you like boosting your own ego, go for it!!!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
OV were ***, stop sucking them off
Glad to see the hatred and stupidity inside you lives on...You were a cancer to ST, and a cancer to this game and this type of comment just proves exactly what i said about you above and in other threads.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Filip appearntly making big bucks and doesnt care about the game, but still spends most him time arguing on Grepolis forums with randos, wow this man really has it all...

of course dog crap soc, spending couple minutes checking externals to catch up like couple times a day is better than spending hours and hours in game every day as i used to in the past, i have no intention of playing the game, i wouldnt expect a guy like you to understand ;)

and yeah having my own company is a big revenue increase compared to working for someone else, last month approx double what i used to make, probably only gonna go up and up.

Last edited:

Kosti

Phrourach
Glad to see the hatred and stupidity inside you lives on...You were a cancer to ST, and a cancer to this game and this type of comment just proves exactly what i said about you above and in other threads.
not hate if its a fact though? Compared to ST they weren't very good :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
not hate if its a fact though? Compared to ST they weren't very good :)
you really have serious issues...you already made an entire world and an entire other thread in this forum about showing your hate towards OV. The funny thing is from everything ive heard from you both in tails and here, they and any player that has ever been part of OV has never done anything to you. So either you let other players lies completely brain wash you and influence you or you are actually jealous or envious of them. either way, how about you just build a bridge and get over it...it's getting boring!!!

DeletedUser56817

I don't play conquest much, but in my 7 years the best revolt team I've played against was The Syndicate. To be fair I never played against EN in their glory days, but I did see TS take 50-60 players and the center of the world (before dom) and beat the entire world (we had the entire world, over 1k players and many well-known), those guys on the first page of this post weren't lying. On top of that, they didnt resort to dishonest diplo, bullying, or any other underhanded tactics so prevalent now. They simply went out and kicked butt. In fact when one of my players offered to be a spy for them, their leaders mailed me right away. Imagine that ever happening now... and the favor plan everyone uses in revolt ww worlds now, as far as I have found they came up with it first.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I don't play conquest much, but in my 7 years the best revolt team I've played against was The Syndicate. To be fair I never played against EN in their glory days, but I did see TS take 50-60 players and the center of the world (before dom) and beat the entire world (we had the entire world, over 1k players and many well-known), those guys on the first page of this post weren't lying. On top of that, they didnt resort to dishonest diplo, bullying, or any other underhanded tactics so prevalent now. They simply went out and kicked butt. In fact when one of my players offered to be a spy for them, their leaders mailed me right away. Imagine that ever happening now... and the favor plan everyone uses in revolt ww worlds now, as far as I have found they came up with it first.
exactly how it should be...pity there are so many players they consider themselves god of grepo because they know how to spam, use bots, vpn's for multiple accounts etc. That's what a few ST players did in 130 and they ruined it for all of us...both within our alliance as well as our enemies. City, prep, team work, intel and actually knowing the ins and outs of the game makes a good player/alliance and should be rewarded.