Best Team Ever Assembled?

DeletedUser23413

I believe Nagidos winning alliance copied some important thing from TS for the WW race. They should accredit us for that!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I believe Nagidos winning alliance copied some important thing from TS for the WW race. They should accredit us for that!

how do you know that alliances in Generation 1 worlds didnt use something that you guys picked up unknowingly or with some same ideas from them? :p

DeletedUser46395

I would be very surprised if any successful alliance hasn't learned from ones that have gone before them, used what worked and changed what didn't. That's how they get to be successful alliances...

DeletedUser39822

how do you know that alliances in Generation 1 worlds didnt use something that you guys picked up unknowingly or with some same ideas from them? :p

Somewhat true but the older generations did not have access to Heroes and other new devices of the game so new strategies and techniques are being developed in the current generation that don't have any connection to the old guard. This is what Leolis is referring to.....

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Somewhat true but the older generations did not have access to Heroes and other new devices of the game so new strategies and techniques are being developed in the current generation that don't have any connection to the old guard. This is what Leolis is referring to.....

with that i can totally agree, game has changed and even little things can mean so much in the WW era if you know how to use it, thank god i don't desire to have a crown and am just happy fighting for my ally until WW age :)

DeletedUser50245

what were copied sir? please do enlighten us ... thank you

DeletedUser42857

Hey Dim! If you spam Gaby back en mass while landing CSes, she'll blow up in rage and ghost out. Most of BZC will follow. That's how ZFG took care of that problem in Lato.
yeh, they basically spammed him till he couldnt even log in and then started sieges.

So whatever great things BZC may or may not have done in the past, thats enough to put an asterisk next to their name, pathetic tactics

DeletedUser41523

Well Gaby has taken two bans in Lato. There's a lot of speculation of teamviewer. One thing that worked for sure was spamming her back though.

DeletedUser23413

TS copying some one? Lol, you made me laugh. I bet you can't even imagine what we did to beat the entire world in the WW race (after we dominated the battle field for the entire time)

DeletedUser23413

what were copied sir? please do enlighten us ... thank you
If you were there, you should of known leblob. He was with TS and he was leader in WW winning alliance in Nagidos. What he brought there was one of the techniques that was invented by TS.

DeletedUser17088

I had fun back in the day, in my opinion any 'best team' that started after the attack alarm should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Sleeping and Not being alerted to incoming and relying on the team to save you and vice versa relying on trips etc

Being a good and dominating alliance without the crutch of the alarm... that's skill

I'll never play grepo again while it exists

DeletedUser22517

If you were there, you should of known leblob. He was with TS and he was leader in WW winning alliance in Nagidos. What he brought there was one of the techniques that was invented by TS.
They can copy everything but there is plenty of things only TS can do it and NO ONE ELSE!
BTW were are Erik`s lap dogs Tea and Ranga to bark?
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser50245

They can copy everything but there is plenty of things only TS can do it and NO ONE ELSE!
BTW were are Erik`s lap dogs Tea and Ranga to bark?
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
I spoke to Ranga in Carystus (en103) ... he said that he wanted to post something here, but you guys just ignore him ... and that you always provided him with entertainment ... Tea is permanently banned here ... kind of funny but utterly sad
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser55230

I spoke to Ranga in Carystus (en103) ... he said that he wanted to post something here, but you guys just ignore him ... and that you always provided him with entertainment ... Tea is permanently banned here ... kind of funny but utterly sad
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
Athanasius will avanya be joining u guys in en 103
A lot of ppl from Sinope up and around in there

DeletedUser50245

Athanasius will avanya be joining u guys in en 103
A lot of ppl from Sinope up and around in there
no sir ... definitely not ... she's not joining... why? you got a beef with her?
yes, there are a lot of ppl in the alliance from sinope but they are scattered in various alliances ...

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
no sir ... definitely not ... she's not joining... why? you got a beef with her?
yes, there are a lot of ppl in the alliance from sinope but they are scattered in various alliances ...

aaawww shame.. i would have stayed to get some revenge if she was coming.. ohh well.. giving city to Invicta soon enough

DeletedUser55230

No no we’re friends haven’t talked to her in a while though
I think you were one of the ppl I asked to help me go after the dudes that caused that mess w the hospital and insulted her on the last world I played.
GL w Invicta BTW pretty strong bunch

DeletedUser50245

No no we’re friends haven’t talked to her in a while though
I think you were one of the ppl I asked to help me go after the dudes that caused that mess w the hospital and insulted her on the last world I played.
GL w Invicta BTW pretty strong bunch
yea, i remember you now :) let's leave the details out here ... wouldn't want the guys to be poking about what happened lol