Best Team Ever Assembled?

DeletedUser39822

You can never be considered the best until your tactics stand up to higher speeds

Is higher speeds the measure of greatness or are you saying to be great you have to conquer all levels of speed........which would mean that the greats of the higher speed worlds would have to dive into a speed 1 world and win to be considered the best.

I play speed 1 with The Syndicate but have recently dabbled in the higher speed worlds. Now that I have a feel for those types of worlds I can honestly say that the alliances of Grepo are lucky that TS has not decided to join one at this point.

Ranga1

Strategos
You cant say you are the best until you conquer all revolt styles, speed of world doesnt determine skill, syndicate tactics are mark everyone red and kill. That works well in speed 1, currently fungus saying everyone else is a joke and bring it on we will beat everyone is just waffle. If syndicate join and win any other speed world then they can say they are the best, until then put up or shut up.

DeletedUser22517

When you play speed one this means nothing, 80% of players can't reach you with a cs (so essentially your 21 red alliances are actually 5). Play a higher speed if you have the guts, mark everyone red then see how you go. The last time most of you played together in a higher speed world you lost, so shut up or put up you little punks. You can never be considered the best until your tactics stand up to higher speeds
Dumbo...That is troops speed not world speed. Those 2 things are different. Who lost nigher speed? You mean the sim city world you and Erik still think you won?

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol another butt hurt player that cant handle losing haha im sure le chadd has enough time to fit you in around leolis sessions

World or unit speed is superflous, i thought you syndicate guys were smart? Oh well ill put it simply, you play slow worlds, most of them cant even attack you cos it takes too long so you mark them all red. Play a higher speed and do that and win, then ill shut up. But before that you just a chump who thinks you are the best :D (like a 5th division football player winning the championship and saying this is the best league in the world therfore we are the best:D)

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol another butt hurt player that cant handle losing haha im sure le chadd has enough time to fit you in around leolis sessions

World or unit speed is superflous, i thought you syndicate guys were smart? Oh well ill put it simply, you play slow worlds, most of them cant even attack you cos it takes too long so you mark them all red. Play a higher speed and do that and win, then ill shut up. But before that you just a chump who thinks you are the best :D (like a 5th division football player winning the championship and saying this is the best league in the world therfore we are the best:D)

be cool ranga, from what TS are saying they will now move to speed 2 worlds as they dont have any competition left on their usual world speed.. hopefully in 3-4 years they will try and play speed 3..

Ranga1

Strategos
No chance, they cant play higher speeds worlds, they aint good enough. As i said, last time most of them tried they lost, so now they scared, why else have they never played a higher speed?

DeletedUser43023

Should have been a rule up front that you cannot vote for your own alliance. It means very little to say your own alliance is the best. You can claim you won your world, but if we didn't play on it, we have no idea what competition you had. I've played on Athens where the competition was fierce to Pella, where the main alliance had 70% of the active players. Absolutely no comparing the two. I will say that NmE was the toughest alliance I ever fought. Period. I was a newbie, but had to learn fast. Still the best server or the one where I had to most fun on, bar none.

DeletedUser50245

the best revolt alliance so far is TEE in Carystus :D they have no allies, no pacts, no naps ... no cuddling ... look at them, they are destroying everyone ... i wonder why :D

DeletedUser22517

No chance, they cant play higher speeds worlds, they aint good enough. As i said, last time most of them tried they lost, so now they scared, why else have they never played a higher speed?
Speed does not matter dumbo, skills are what matters. You still don`t know the difference between speed world and troops speed so go and do what you and your daddy do best, cuddle.
In speed 3 if a players like ploh, iconic, steve johnson and the rest of those 6th league players can be in top players then you can just imagine what a real superstars like us can do. You know that but just continue to talk BS.
As i said we can play any speed world without any problem and we gonna spend as much as we like but there is difference, we love to play strategy not click, click and click. We simply don`t want to waste our time(money is not the problem) on click, click and click. That we leave to you and the rest of so called greatest of all time.
P.S. Ask your daddy how his pathetic attempts ended when he tried to take a city from me.

DeletedUser22517

be cool ranga, from what TS are saying they will now move to speed 2 worlds as they dont have any competition left on their usual world speed.. hopefully in 3-4 years they will try and play speed 3..
And who are you? Someone who get his butt kicked by TS in the past i assume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Speed does not matter dumbo, skills are what matters. You still don`t know the difference between speed world and troops speed so go and do what you and your daddy do best, cuddle.
In speed 3 if a players like ploh, iconic, steve johnson and the rest of those 6th league players can be in top players then you can just imagine what a real superstars like us can do. You know that but just continue to talk BS.
As i said we can play any speed world without any problem and we gonna spend as much as we like but there is difference, we love to play strategy not click, click and click. We simply don`t want to waste our time(money is not the problem) on click, click and click. That we leave to you and the rest of so called greatest of all time.
P.S. Ask your daddy how his pathetic attempts ended when he tried to take a city from me.

i remember once you said, that the reason TS doesn't play higher speed worlds is because you have jobs and RL things to do, and higher speed worlds require much more online times per day on average, so im willing to bet that you guys cant really commit to it anymore, Sinope was a huge exception that will not probably happen.

DeletedUser50245

slower worlds are more difficult ... you need precise planning ... proper apportioning of troops and ships ... because CS tt is much longer, troop building is slower, etc. you can't attack like headless chickens ... you can't afford any mistakes ... you need to be patient ... i played in slower worlds 2,1, 2,2, 1,2 mostly but never 1,1, and i tell you once you played in slower worlds, you won't have any serious problems playing in faster worlds like 3,3, 3,4, or 4,4.
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

DeletedUser39822

i remember once you said, that the reason TS doesn't play higher speed worlds is because you have jobs and RL things to do, and higher speed worlds require much more online times per day on average, so im willing to bet that you guys cant really commit to it anymore, Sinope was a huge exception that will not probably happen.

TS as a team did not play in Sinope.

Ranga1

Strategos

Bla bla bla you are all talk. You just remind of an ape beating his chest.

Fact is: you cant play higher speeds as such arent the best.

Ps: remind everyone what happened when you tried to beat me in a world?

DeletedUser22517

Bla bla bla you are all talk. You just remind of an ape beating his chest.

Fact is: you cant play higher speeds as such arent the best.

Ps: remind everyone what happened when you tried to beat me in a world?
You??? i came there for Erik and Pra, you are just nobody :D I was there to make sure you don`t build all 7 and i think as far as my memory serves me, you did not. That for me is win dumbo.
Btw apes don`t play chess, they just click, click and click ;)

DeletedUser22517

TS did not play Sinope. What you and all those amateurs don`t understand is that you can play speed world 1 as speed world 3 if you have good organization and ofc enough money :D :D :D
Speed 1 worlds are costly, they are not for the kids ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
TS did not play Sinope. What you and all those amateurs don`t understand is that you can play speed world 1 as speed world 3 if you have good organization and ofc enough money :D :D :D
Speed 1 worlds are costly, they are not for the kids ;)

are you sure that speed 1 worlds spend more money than higher speed? :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yes i am. Higher speed have more players but avg spend is much higher in speed 1 than in speed 3.

gold spending in speed 1 worlds are pretty high during first weeks and probably during events while on higher speed worlds it goes a bit further than that..
now look, except gen 1 worlds i never played speed 1 worlds for longer than a week(gold trading) so i dont know much about speed 1 just what gold trading tells me..