Best Team Ever Assembled?

DeletedUser21774

I'm partial to TRIAD for conquest. 4 reasons.
1. I've never won with a non-Triad team, and no team I've been on or lost to was as good (since 2012). Nightmares of Elyssium might have been close but that was so far back I cannot compare.
2. Another reason is that every world we have played in we have done very well. Ok, so we got Master in Athens (not victor), and both the 4/7 award in Oropos and Zancle. The top 4 in Athens were harder than any top teams I have seen and any of them would win if they were assembled in any of the non-Triad worlds I have played in.
3. The third indicator in favor of Triad, is that we have front line players always seeking out that edge. One of our core leaders invented the "oracle of zancle" and no doubt would respond to new challenges arising in future worlds.
4. Some of Triad's main competitors (including detractors) are writing me to see when we are playing again, because they want to be on the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

Eviction Notice.
I was a member back on Rho where they started. Formidable alliance. Many of their players still play and are strong opponents.

DeletedUser55230

Sinope’s EN later CS and then The Merge was really strong with Erik at the helm although i will admit The Merge was too big to be a stacked team and had a massive simmer problem before that we were unstoppable

DeletedUser22115

Not sure how good or bad Erik is now, but he was a top notch player a while back.

DeletedUser53923

this might be strongly disagreed with...but i would argue that

"Project Misery Business" on cythera was the best team ever assembled. it was a total crash and burn and lasted one 2 or 3 weeks for various reasons. but from a pure talent standpoint on a player by player basis i cant think of another team ever that even comes close.

DeletedUser41523

I'd say ZFG or Venominimum are up there. But yeah that's a high one. My first premade :)

DeletedUser55230

It’s really hard to evaluate these allies in quality bc there are no objective measures to analyze the best teams

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Sinope’s EN later CS and then The Merge was really strong with Erik at the helm although i will admit The Merge was too big to be a stacked team and had a massive simmer problem before that we were unstoppable

Its not EN unless its lead by Kron/Prae, Sinope/Golgi just had most players that used to play in EN team.. besides im quite sure Sinope/Golgi were worst editions of teams that had most of EN players in them LOL

DeletedUser55230

Its not EN unless its lead by Kron/Prae, Sinope/Golgi just had most players that used to play in EN team.. besides im quite sure Sinope/Golgi were worst editions of teams that had most of EN players in them LOL
Prae was one of the leaders in EN and TBH I gotta disagree up until The Merge the team itself was a powerhouse rocking a bunch of enemy allies by itself
Then classic Grepo move and everybody pacted up unfortunately we were forced to do the same and got a bonus of simmers and noobs from Alpha I’m pretty sure

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Prae was one of the leaders in EN and TBH I gotta disagree up until The Merge the team itself was a powerhouse rocking a bunch of enemy allies by itself
Then classic Grepo move and everybody pacted up unfortunately we were forced to do the same and got a bonus of simmers and noobs from Alpha I’m pretty sure

from what i remember being in fluff's we pacted up with mayhem to fight CS only because Erik had too many allies already in preparation to upcoming WW.. tho it was long time ago, might be forgetting some stuff, either way, that world was basically war between 2 coalitions..

DeletedUser55230

from what i remember being in fluff's we pacted up with mayhem to fight CS only because Erik had too many allies already in preparation to upcoming WW.. tho it was long time ago, might be forgetting some stuff, either way, that world was basically war between 2 coalitions..
Yeah essentially that’s what it became unfortunately
Really hope it doesn’t happen again

DeletedUser22708

I'd agree there, NmE did great early on and did it across multiple worlds at once. Whatever happened to them?
I think they made their last appearance in Athens. They had a strong start, merged and controlled most of O45/O55. After they challenged the rest of the world they got wiped out (outnumbered) and were assimilated into various alliances including mine. I don't think they reappeared after Athens.

I'm partial to TRIAD for conquest. 4 reasons.
1. I've never won with a non-Triad team, and no team I've been on or lost to was as good (since 2012). Nightmares of Elyssium might have been close but that was so far back I cannot compare.
2. Another reason is that every world we have played in we have done very well. Ok, so we got Master in Athens (not victor), and both the 4/7 award in Oropos and Zancle. The top 4 in Athens were harder than any top teams I have seen and any of them would win if they were assembled in any of the non-Triad worlds I have played in.
3. The third indicator in favor of Triad, is that we have front line players always seeking out that edge. One of our core leaders invented the "oracle of zancle" and no doubt would respond to new challenges arising in future worlds.
4. Some of Triad's main competitors (including detractors) are writing me to see when we are playing again, because they want to be on the team.

Triad were indeed a strong enemy team to fight against.

Strongest enemy teams I've played against are Triad and Hateocracy, a fight between these 2 would be nice to see.

As mentioned in other posts, it's quite hard to determine which was the best assembled team as every world is different, it also depends how good the competition is.

Most competitive world where a lot of alliances were of equal strength for me personally was Athens.

DeletedUser41868

I am TS, so I am sure it will be said that I am biased, but I have played in all kinds of different speeds with different teams and nobody comes close to what we do in TS. As has already been noted, we just took our 80 players and defeated an entire server of 3k plus players from day 1. We dominated the fighting and built all 7 WWs before a whole world could even push us on one.

People like to talk about gold use, but TS consistently comes up with strategies that maximize every single aspect of the game. Elements of the game that most players think are a waste of time are areas we explore and learn how to use to create the conditions we need for success. We even come up with things that Inno had not considered were possible. I am not talking about gold whoring, cheats, or hacks... I am talking about putting our heads together and literally coming up with ways to use the tools the game provides for free to play the game at a higher and more efficient level than our adversaries.

I can speak for our crew and say we would gladly step up to higher speeds to take on EN or any other team that thinks they could hang with us.

Ranga1

Strategos
The Syndicate and Eviction Notice, purely because they have done it numeruous times, proven succes many times in my mind equal greatness.

As much as le chadd likes to boast about 3k enemies, 2.5k werent even close to being in cs range. But still thats what speed one allows, you can have reds all around and beat them with skill. Syndicate did that

Eviction Notice wrote the play book on how to play modern grepo. Several worlds several easy domination wins, they killed and conquered at will.

Special mention to shadows fall in en23 psi. Those guys were real good, original guns like spartan fury, icyber, street bob, in a 30 cap world they basically dominated the whole server with one alliance. It took 3 alliances to block them, those were the days when there were actually 4 or 5 top alliances acting independantly though. ...

DeletedUser23413

Syndicate relies too much on world being slow and their heavy golders building shiny 10k cities and founding and insta building colonies to 5-8k pts within first days, while other people struggle to have 4k cities when BP ends, so Syndicate dominates in lower speed worlds, in speed 3 or 4 revolt, i would say Syndicate would not be able to do much against such machine as EN of course lead by their original leaders..
I bet you never play against TS. Gold wouldn't help you to last long when you are surrounded by red, in 5-1 ratio at least. Skills and team work do.

Against EN in speed 3-4 worlds? No, thanks. They will land with 4-5 full branches and click the buttons the whole day without even think twice. TS gentlemen play strategy game, not a "who click faster game"