Best Team Ever Assembled?

DeletedUser55230

yea, i remember you now :) let's leave the details out here ... wouldn't want the guys to be poking about what happened lol
I’ll msg u in game
Bc lil birdie tells me Invicta is pawning some noobs right now and I’m dying to know what’s going on

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you won't get any revenge if i'm with her
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

heheh dont be so sure of that, i can do a lot of things if im properly motivated. :p

DeletedUser21774

I am TS, so I am sure it will be said that I am biased, but I have played in all kinds of different speeds with different teams and nobody comes close to what we do in TS. As has already been noted, we just took our 80 players and defeated an entire server of 3k plus players from day 1. We dominated the fighting and built all 7 WWs before a whole world could even push us on one.

People like to talk about gold use, but TS consistently comes up with strategies that maximize every single aspect of the game. Elements of the game that most players think are a waste of time are areas we explore and learn how to use to create the conditions we need for success. We even come up with things that Inno had not considered were possible. I am not talking about gold whoring, cheats, or hacks... I am talking about putting our heads together and literally coming up with ways to use the tools the game provides for free to play the game at a higher and more efficient level than our adversaries.

I can speak for our crew and say we would gladly step up to higher speeds to take on EN or any other team that thinks they could hang with us.
Chad I've been told that The Syndicate and Triad would be a legendary match up. I don't even know if TS play conquest or revolt (far as I know Triad will never do revolt). I know our team prefer speed 1 or 2 as our players are adults who have advanced in their careers and have to balance demanding jobs and family life. And, as you say, strategy is more important than a quick rodeo.

DeletedUser25249

Tricky question here, the best alliances are usually built over time, but assembled id have to say a venom ally i was in on some revolt server, that was silly big players everywhere who had the game nailed.
Best alliances i have seen on the other hand are clear, hateocracy from caly and triads whom i fought and played with on separate servers

JungleBear

Phrourach
The best team ive ever played against has to be the syndicate....yes there were organized and some amazing players but no more than other teams ive seen, that can be built over a server. The gold usage was astronomical ( not by all in ts ) but a team of great players with some very heavy gold spenders is always going to be a formidable force.

Had other eggos in the world actually considered TS a danger or even give a crap about WW the story may have been different but a team or extremely good players with gold in a world with scattered good players and alot of newer players was never going to end well.

So yes well done for getting a great team together, i acknowledge the greatness of that

Last edited by a moderator:

destroxxi

Phrourach
Greatest Alliances so far. Depends on what you are looking at diplomacy for the win would be Basterds/TINAE. Slow worlds and team fighting TS. Management and organization Merge. As for Dominance from day 1 EN on Jaylsos hands down, it was down right sickening.

As far as what we used in TINAE yes we did use one key thing that helped from TS, but the diplomacy and the strats that we both brought to the table won that world for us. We literally merged and didn't look back we had next to no issues working together and we worked all as one towards one goal and had a TEAM of leaders that were constantly working for the win during wonders about 10 of us round the clock, actually miss those 36+ hours skype conference calls with people coming and going, especially the grave yard shift where I was on waiting for leblob to come on so I could sleep lol.

I have been in The Basterds, The Merge, EN, and lead in TINAE. If I had to pick one fight honestly I would of love to see would be EN v DEB from Ithica that the Basterds usurped which was the last MASSIVE world I played where as right now the game operates around a 4x4 square most worlds, Ithica was 8x8.. and took 10x longer to play...

DeletedUser21774

Tricky question here, the best alliances are usually built over time, but assembled id have to say a venom ally i was in on some revolt server, that was silly big players everywhere who had the game nailed.
Best alliances i have seen on the other hand are clear, hateocracy from caly and triads whom i fought and played with on separate servers

Looks like there will be no "legendary" meetings. All the so-called greats are either moved on, disbanded, or, in the case of The Syndicate and Triad, play only revolt or conquest. It is as it should be. Good is good, and there are always the memories. And though Hateocracy were great, it was fun playing with you and Digital to destroy them at the end, lol.

DeletedUser23413

If you consider diplomacy or ability to rotate 1000+ players during WW era legendary, TS is of not even close to be in top 100 greatest, lol. We never do diplomacy and we never need 1000+ players to organize them.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

destroxxi

Phrourach
If you consider diplomacy or ability to rotate 1000+ players during WW era legendary, TS is of not even close to be in top 100 greatest, lol. We never do diplomacy and we never need 1000+ players to organize them.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

And here you are on the forums yet again showing your smarts leolis. You can no longer rotate people during world wonders since Nagidos, which we won without rotating anyone. We rotated for crowns but not for the win. So yet again maybe go brush up on the rules or maybe idk play the game or be quiet rather then ignorant?

DeletedUser23413

Someone mentioned the greatness of The Merge, who managed to rotate 1000 people (I am too lazy to check who was that). They truly did, lol. And they were brought to knee when the enemies took fire to their home.

It's your choice to cuddle (@mungus1974 ) be proud with it. Thanks, it's not our cup of tea. We simply tell the whole world to "go fk themselves" and still win with style

And I told you, don't ever tell me about the victory in Nagidos. The architect of that was Leblob, a TS guy, who applied just one of the techniques we invented. You should thank him for that.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Someone mentioned the greatness of The Merge, who managed to rotate 1000 people (I am too lazy to check who was that). They truly did, lol. And they were brought to knee when the enemies took fire to their home.

It's your choice to cuddle (@mungus1974 ) be proud with it. Thanks, it's not our cup of tea. We simply tell the whole world to "go fk themselves" and still win with style

And I told you, don't ever tell me about the victory in Nagidos. The architect of that was Leblob, a TS guy, who applied just one of the techniques we invented. You should thank him for that.

Yup had nothing to do with the hard working leaders and players all because of ts. go back to your hole leolis and be quiet 4 years later still cant stand you.

DeletedUser46395

Well actually he wasn't; I certainly don't want to downplay Rob' s role, but our basic plan was mapped out before the server started and long before he came on board. He and his method were certainly responsible for some of the incredible speed of victory, but our planning would have guaranteed the win in any case.

Ranga1

Strategos
Leolis speak to le chadd and ask him how to get rid of the butthurt you obviously are still suffering for losing to us haha Leolis the Liar :D

DeletedUser22517

Yup had nothing to do with the hard working leaders and players all because of ts. go back to your hole leolis and be quiet 4 years later still cant stand you.
I said 100 times so far: Assemble super mega coalition from all those so called greatest alliances and LETS PLAY! We will play alone as this game should be played. None of you ever played against the whole world and won, so stop talking nonsense. You all cuddle or start the world with 3-4 sister alliances and you call your self greatest? What a joke. There was never and there will never be alliance like ours, accept that and runaway from us when you see our name in some world. When you have 21+ alliances marked red, then talk to us.
P.S. Yes we gonna spend money, 100k from each TS member is required for the first month except for oldmex, he is grepo god :D

DeletedUser23413

We are rich, handsome gentlemen who are and excellent in Grepolis. Be jealous, you kids
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
None of you ever played against the whole world and won, so stop talking nonsense.... When you have 21+ alliances marked red, then talk to us. :D

When you play speed one this means nothing, 80% of players can't reach you with a cs (so essentially your 21 red alliances are actually 5). Play a higher speed if you have the guts, mark everyone red then see how you go. The last time most of you played together in a higher speed world you lost, so shut up or put up you little punks. You can never be considered the best until your tactics stand up to higher speeds

DeletedUser21774

so shut up or put up you little punks. You can never be considered the best until your tactics stand up to higher speeds

Kinda harsh. Imo, people that love the higher speeds are unemployed or unattached (perhaps there is a relationship there, lol). I knew a guy who was playing speed 3 on a tablet while being the quality inspector on a helicopter assembly line. Makes me shudder.