Best Team Ever Assembled?

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
1.The Syndicate
2.Going Nowhere(Quality Over Quantity)
3.Think it was called Little Rich Boys(led by Bowzer and Mero two old and experienced players.

destroxxi

Phrourach
EN and Syndicate both have the most wins in the servers till another group wins around what 5 to 8 worlds as a group then yeah won't matter go count the HOFs. Also tbh I don't think any recent wins should count for pretty obvious reasons 1. player base is tiny compared to what it was. 2. questionable things going on in worlds nowadays.

elifoxo

Hipparchus
EN and Syndicate both have the most wins in the servers till another group wins around what 5 to 8 worlds as a group then yeah won't matter go count the HOFs. Also tbh I don't think any recent wins should count for pretty obvious reasons 1. player base is tiny compared to what it was. 2. questionable things going on in worlds nowadays.
did they build triremes though

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
Going way way way back I'd say Nightmares of Elysium were at the top of the skill chart and were a precursor to a lot of the super teams we see/have seen in recent years. Those teams were stacked with incredible players.
As soon as I saw this thread and before clicking on it my thought was exacly yours, NmE was way ahead in time and probably the first true ELITE alliance. Most if not all of the players from back then are long gone from the game, I talked with LEEJG 2 or 3 years ago but he was like me and didn't stick around the world long. Some good memories with NmE from them days.

Ryann16

Strategos
As soon as I saw this thread and before clicking on it my thought was exacly yours, NmE was way ahead in time and probably the first true ELITE alliance. Most if not all of the players from back then are long gone from the game, I talked with LEEJG 2 or 3 years ago but he was like me and didn't stick around the world long. Some good memories with NmE from them days.
Good ole LEEJG. He played as DoubleThink for a bit after as well.

good guy, first met him 11 years ago I think

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
Good ole LEEJG. He played as DoubleThink for a bit after as well.

good guy, first met him 11 years ago I think

Yeah, he played with a couple different names, he got banned once or twice, he even had a couple forum ban's :D
Was a good dude and good player though.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Best team ever assembled has there really been one or has it really all been down to merging of alliances and players, think if any single alliance can claim that must have a full structured alliance that has been together many worlds and won many worlds.

Jim Lizard

Taxiarch
Only from experience , but I rate EN and HERT just because Erik was a beast. Personally I think No Rules was unstoppable if it was just a fight to the end.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Haven't played too many worlds if I'm honest but from what I seen, probably Fiasco & Poor Riches I think they were called led by Bear.
And not to be one sided at all of course Stooges :p

Jim Lizard

Taxiarch
I don’t think so. I’ve been using this account since EN3, and don’t recall playing there. But then again I’ve played a lot of worlds over the years
If it was you, then I wanted to say Hi lol. The player I'm thinking of was a good player and a good communicator. I was Mr Mojo Risin back in those days lol