Best way to clean the oceans Co-op war

DeletedUser

little cleaning is going on in 045/55

Best way to deal with that is add 1 part DEB to, 2 parts AAB... and mop the floor with Grimm.

Another turtle Alliance soon to be gone, Grimm Sleepers I wish them all the best and Good luck...

k1773178.jpg

Long live DEB

Ap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I knew they were called Grimm Sleepers

Grimm - Like a Grimm situation, just doesn't look good

Sleeper - Soon they will all be resting

DeletedUser

we trying cleaning stains on the 056 floor too =) wish us luck... =)

DeletedUser

NAh its not teamwork. AAB is doing everything and DeB gets the credit for it:)

DeletedUser

NAh its not teamwork. AAB is doing everything and DeB gets the credit for it:)

AA i thank you for you message, We dont Demand credit but if its given we will Accept it and we never go looking for it...

We do what we do best and work very well together as a team..

And u also dont no what goes on behind the seen ;)

DeletedUser5554

actually due to the smaller size of AAB in 55 and the bulk of grimm in 55 DEB was a huge help for us a lot of the time and always came to our aid if asked. and we work together often if anything i think DEB is doing a lot of work but thanks for the input AA.

DeletedUser

Well thats boring, Top 2 alliances pacted. What is this Noobland?

DeletedUser22423

^^Well how do you think they became top two. They weren't both tops when they pacted. It is the strong pact and teamwork that have produced the top two results.

DeletedUser

^^Well how do you think they became top two. They weren't both tops when they pacted. It is the strong pact and teamwork that have produced the top two results.
I guess you are right.

DeletedUser

well i just join AAB and I think each of alliances (DEB and AAB) become stronger than others because of the members not egoistic and had bunch dummy turtle players who never help, helping each others it's the key for become the top =)

DeletedUser

Basically what has happened was AAB were not strong enough to beat any decent grimm player, so called in DeB to help them.

DeletedUser5554

except we've been beating you since day one right? you see children before DEB got fully involved it was AAB vs val di compare...kicked them senseless to they fled to Grimm Sleepers. Got a little better not much though but 20% effort wasn't going to cut it anymore thats for sure. due to lack of AAB players and a bulk of Grimm players in 55 and DEB being preoccupied with Riot and then Specrte AAB was usually on its own for a lot of the time with some help from players in DEB upon individual request however Grimm just turtled up and the war went slowly but still we mananged to run it in for a touchdown almost daily. it wasn't until reacently that DEB and AAB even really started planning to wrap up grimm for good in a coordinated manner.

and lets be honest here nivrap thats pretty much how it went you're like a walmart wolverine always saying something unfair happened and giving the "next year" speech to an MSU fan :) so quit being mad and claiming you could of beaten us on youre own because the only city you ever took from us was inactive/ didnt care enough to even ask for help. we took cities from a whole variety of you're players before ever getting a lot of help... and on YOU'RE own as Val Di Compare you know you got kicked to the curb by us which is why your in GS anyways. :D

as for anyone mad about the top 2 alliances on the same team we weren't top 2 when we pacted and were realatively friendly towards eachother since the beggining leadership wise. we became top 2 because of hard work, determination, commitment, and aggression, aswell as good teamwork and communicaiton. :)

DeletedUser

LOL VDC merged into GS because the founder of VDC was inactive and had been for a while. We had been pacted for a long time and it was the right time to make a move. About "turtling up" i only did it as soon as i heard DEB were going to start attacking me and im glad i did otherwise i would be 2 cities down now. Everyone who put in decent SOS's aganist AAB didnt lose any cities to them and you know it. You could make the claim that we have lost a lot of members, why? because you use dirty under hand tactics to convince players to come over to you.

DeletedUser5554

that and the fact we were blitzing you senseless... and dirty under handed tricks? so us taking cities, you raging over it and annoying your own members, and losing massive attacks at 1 cities? i guess thats dirty and under handed...you know in like the sense your girlfriend cheats on you, you catch her and break up with her, and she says you're the bad guy...and bro lets be honest here you've been turtling since LMFAO has been shuffling...and idk you guy's fought pretty hard for mike and lost that by a land slide he even called for help before attacks were coming, and btw if im using dirty underhanded tricks how come you're spying us and were the first to do so? ;p that seems a little counter productive to you're arguement... and if we use dirty under handed tricks to get your members to join us...how come we only took a sqaud in 57 and a few individuals in 55...for the most part i didn't even ask them they asked me without much prior contact...as usual theres A LOT of holes in your arguement...

DeletedUser5554

check out party rock anthem by lmfao :) you'll feel young again :D

DeletedUser

Yes we the one that ask nod to invite us to AAB =)
If i got called traitor then so be it, but i like to be call "Wise" or maybe "Realistic" and only few days we already clearing almost all of turtle players from grim on 057, only few left because got our hands full with Varg now. Soon we will clean up leftover "Dust" on 057.

NB : Terminator saying "I'll Be Back" :cool:

@nod : party rock anthem got owned by Wiggle Wiggle LMFAO :D:D LOL LOL