Best Worst Alliance/Academy Names

• Thread starter DeletedUser45361
  • Start date

DeletedUser45361

Okay...most people probably couldn't care less, but we have to talk about SOMEthing here....so here goes...

What is some of the best/worst/most imaginative etc.. names for an alliance and their academies....

Not picking on any alliance in particular (cough, cough, Laddyboy) ...but how about "The Myrmidons" and the ever so imaginative name for their academy...'TheMyrmadons' lololol You got to admire the thought that went into THAT one ;)

I give it a 1/10...because a space was actually taken out of the original name...that effort should be rewarded ;)

DeletedUser

I think for names Lions of Macedon Academy is probably the worst one.....

Though the second worse is that Phoenix,Ashes one.. You can tell that it was thought about which makes it even worse than the othhers though.

DeletedUser45361

lol heyyy...I resent that lol

there is always Helios Rising....

they knew it would always be shortened to HR, so they decided to skip a step and call their academy the HR Department

I'd give that a 4.5/10 myself....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45361

straight and to the point...no doubt what it is, was or will be... 3/10

DeletedUser

Though I believe that the Myrmidons dont actually have an academy, Just two alliances. :p.

DeletedUser

The academy they had used to be called the little Myrmidons :p. Inventive right ?

DeletedUser45361

It's really cute...I'll give them that :)))

What did you think of HR Department? too white collar??

Oh...and I got a new one...The knights of prometheus (academy of order of prometheus) rating??