Best/worst Iota Alliance names

DeletedUser

Going way back in time I really like the whole Athenian family. my favorite of the three was Athenian Heirs. I thought that was a great name. I dont really think there are to many bad ones besides ones with "Elite" or Spartans.

DeletedUser

Going way back in time I really like the whole Athenian family. my favorite of the three was Athenian Heirs. I thought that was a great name. I dont really think there are to many bad ones besides ones with "Elite" or Spartans.
aww thank you lol I take no credit for the athenian bit as it was someone else. But baslisk and I came up with Athenian Heirs cos they were called something else heirs and when they merged we kept the heirs bit :)

I never did like Athenian Elites name for the very reason you said above.. 'Elite' usually screams noobs lol which were were tbf early days haha! ;)

DeletedUser

Lozza ! You did too..Cause I was in that branch..For a short time ! :p lmao.

DeletedUser

Death Star inc are insanity brigade

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey has anybody heard of an alliance called "Roofies"? There profile descriptions says "We will take advantage of you while you're sleeping"

DeletedUser

It latin...........

Si vis pacem, para bellum........................ means ....................... If you wish for peace, prepare for war