Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey guys, I got bored so i just copied this idea from another World forum just to make things more interesting. Put your opinions here on who you think is the Best or worst Leaders of the top 12 alliances.

TommyKnight - Leader of Union of Warlords. They are rank 1. He's a great guy, awesome Leader and knows his stuff. I fight alongside with him on Lambda too. He is a good friend and also has a great rank in Eta, Keep it up Tommy. Your doing very well.

Leftytwoguns - Leader of BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. L2G is very aggressive, rank 1 on the ABP and hes very inspirational for others in his alliance to follow in his footsteps to be very offensive in Battle points. He's in the top 12 ranking of players, great average and leads one of the best alliances in the world. Also very funny on here sometimes :p Best Leader in my opinion.

Hally - One of the leaders of Ultimate Force. I don't know much about him or is it a her? Well all I can say is shes got a lot of work to do on her personal ranking to get more cities but she has okay BP for her rank I guess. Her alliance dominates the North west of the world with a solid core but then I have heard there quite disorganised??

Rolgar - Leader of Dark Fleet Elite. Me and him are good friends in the game. He's good a very good personal rank, leads an alliance that has a great core and has awesome average points. Rolfgar is an honest man, he sets a good example for all of his alliance to follow him under his excellent Leadership. Best Leader in my opinion

J.n.c 93 - Leader of The Elite. Well I can't talk about myself because that's being Biased lol. But I have been told I am a good and competent Leader :) What do all of you guys think of my leadership? :pro:

Legion of Heroes - Leader of Legionnaires of Phoenix. I have never spoken to Legion of Heroes so I don't know much about him but I've spoken to his diplomat elusivenoir who is his Co-Leader I think. They lead a good alliance with a great core however they are boxed in... They are surrounded by big alliances all around them, there leaders need to sort that problem out and go to war...

Scullionus - Leader of Fate. Well he's the Co-Leader, I've hardly spoken to there main Leader. Scullionus is a good guy, very funny and helps lead an awesome alliance that has your FATE in there hands ;) He's personal rank is quite good along with his BP, he's a good ally.

Big Grim - Leader of The Hellenic Warriors. He's just one of there many leaders. I don't know much about him or his alliance unfortunately. But for his personal rank he has a poor amount of points and only has 12k Battle points! That's bad for being a leader of a top 12 alliance, he could do better to show a better example to his members...

Adamberr - Leader of Knights Empire. Well this guy is hated among the top alliances leaders, so is his alliance. But as for his personal rank, he is actually doing well being in the top 12 player rankings and has good BP also. He's managed to keep his alliance together even though they are enemies to the top alliances...

Abaddon the Despoiler - Leader of The Black Legion Army. I don't know much about this guy either but for his personal rank he is doing quite good and has good BP as well. Shame that his alliance has really poor Average points, he could do better to get his alliance together. Perhaps drop the dead weight?

xchris - Leader of Warriors of Ares. This guy is rude especially when you are enemies with him, he has had a bad attitude towards me in the past and towards to L2G as well. In my opinion, this guy is the worst leader in Eta. He leads such a disorganised and scattered alliance that everyone is for themselves and works solo not as an alliance. As for his personal ranking, he colonized his cities which is bad but then he has okay BP for his size, only because people attack him regularly haha! Worst Leader in my opinion.

Aristotle the Great - Leader of THE HOOPS. I don't know much about this guy as well but he leads a very poor MRA that has no chance on its survival in this world. As for his personal rank, not to bad... but then his BP is lacking for his size. He needs to get himself together to make his alliance better.

Give us your opinions everyone. I'm sorry if any of my thoughts have offended anyone but it's just an OPINION of mine!

Thanks
James

DeletedUser3569

Hally (its a guy or a girl)
Im pretty sure its a guy but some ppl claim its a girl, so.. its for u to figure out. BUt im almost positive that its a guy

xchris u got an accurate description of.

Big Grim- the Hellenic warriors and Piraes merged so i think he might be handling a merger still. Cant really say much otherwise

DeletedUser

I like this idea, +rep! Anyways I'd have to agree, almost 100%. You're a pretty good leader from what I hear too JNC, keep it up.

DeletedUser

Legion of Heroes - Leader of Legionnaires of Phoenix. I have never spoken to Legion of Heroes so I don't know much about him but I've spoken to his diplomat elusivenoir who is his Co-Leader I think. They lead a good alliance with a great core however they are boxed in... They are surrounded by big alliances all around them, there leaders need to sort that problem out and go to war...

Thanks
James[/I]

:DHey I am just glad I am on the page to have discussion surrounding me...lol

As for LoP - who do they war with? If I am not mistaken, they have The Elite to the north, DFE to their east, Ultimate Force to their west and BLACK ARMADA to their south (with a few FATE down south too).

:pro: My approach (If I controlled LoP) would be this:

1) Their is a very narrow border to the north with Knights Empire. Adamberr is a decent guy, but it is survival of the fittest right? Start chopping away at their empire to gain some ground.

2) As the war line with Knights Empire starts shifting north, the border with Ultimate Force gets larger and larger - that would be my second target alliance - they have a lot of members but they have a lot of dead weight in their alliance too. To my knowledge, the UF has never been given a decent challenge, I would be curious to see how they would stand up to this threat.

If LoP could gain space in this way, it will make them a viable alliance once again. As it stands, they are certainly cramped into a corner - the reason that both DFE and The Elite were able to easily grow past their potential. If not this, they certainly need to think of something, as they seem to be trapped in a VERY rough neighborhood.:supermad:

DeletedUser10527

leftytwoguns definitivelly the best , Excellent LEADER , great FRIEND and sometimes FUNNY too . For those who know him , they know , he is the best .

mic sokoli

P.S : Big Grim sonn will increase his BP ;) his members around me too .
( THAT`S WHY WE ARE CALLED BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rolfgar what's your opinion of us leaders?

Anyone who leads a major alliance for any length of time deserves a pat on the back. It is a lot of hard work, and rather they succeed or fail, they should be exalted for their service to the game. It is not easy bringing so many personalities together under one banner, regardless. Having said that, I am much in agreement with your post.:D

DeletedUser3569

What is this Roflgar, u trash talkin against my alliance:D
Jk, its all good. Ur a respectable player and ur advice is duely noted Thanks

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Anyone who leads a major alliance for any length of time deserves a pat on the back. It is a lot of hard work, and rather they succeed or fail, they should be exalted for their service to the game. It is not easy bringing so many personalities together under one banner, regardless. Having said that, I am much in agreement with your post.:D

You just cant be asked to give your opinions of the 12 leaders can you? :p ;)

DeletedUser

Rolfgar has hit the nail on the head with that last statement. Anyone who is at the helm of a larger alliance surly is working hard just to keep that alliance together. For the average player who has not walked in all our collective leaders shoe's should stop and thank them for what they try to do for them on a daily basis. I have only just came into a place with The Elite where i will be starting to have more contact with some of the other alliance leaders. My very limited interactions will keep me from forming an opinion just yet of the others.

I have had the chance to speak with Zanshikai who is Rolfgar's Commander and i have to say our talks have been very pleasant. I surly look forward to more dealings with him in the future...stand up guy

This brings me to my last point. My own alliance leader, J.n.c93 or James depending on how you know him. I had joined grepolis in August and had no clue what was going on and thus didnt really put any time into it. A month and a half went by and i was still only a 8k player that had been in several alliances. Now i started pestering J.n.c to take me in at first to no avail. This is when the game took on a new meaning to me as i wanted to prove myself so i kept messaging J.n.c93. After a few days James gave me an invite and from that point (the beginning of october) i have grown nearly 10 fold.

James has a way of rallying his members that i didn't see in the other few alliances i was in. Leading by example and always being available to his members puts him among The Elite leaders in my opinion and i am proud to say i am a member of his alliance.

DeletedUser

You just cant be asked to give your opinions of the 12 leaders can you? :p ;)

Here is my answer:

Any opinion I might give can only be based on personal dealings that I have had with such leaders. This is a reflection not of their ability to lead an empire, but simply rather their skill at diplomacy. I find such questions difficult to answer, being that I have never served under any of the leaders besides myself - I could easily speak of my own accomplishments but vanity only serves one well when he is in the midst of a job interview. I could speak well of any of the leaders whose alliances are at the top on this server, however, not knowing the circumstances of their ascension, this too is difficult to ascertain. In example, if an alliance was forced to deal with a major alliance early on in their career (while the alliance is small), this will of course not bode well for the alliance in question, and the alliance may likely fall - this is not a reflection of poor leadership, but simply of poor circumstance - I know it is an opinion type question, just for fun, but any answer given is speculation and rigidly obtuse, therefore I will refrain. My answer then is that each of the 12 (I feel no need to list them) are great in their own way - as each have strengths and weaknesses.

How is that for a non-answer ;)

DeletedUser3569

Here is my answer:

Any opinion I might give can only be based on personal dealings that I have had with such leaders. This is a reflection not of their ability to lead an empire, but simply rather their skill at diplomacy. I find such questions difficult to answer, being that I have never served under any of the leaders besides myself - I could easily speak of my own accomplishments but vanity only serves one well when he is in the midst of a job interview. I could speak well of any of the leaders whose alliances are at the top on this server, however, not knowing the circumstances of their ascension, this too is difficult to ascertain. In example, if an alliance was forced to deal with a major alliance early on in their career (while the alliance is small), this will of course not bode well for the alliance in question, and the alliance may likely fall - this is not a reflection of poor leadership, but simply of poor circumstance - I know it is an opinion type question, just for fun, but any answer given is speculation and rigidly obtuse, therefore I will refrain. My answer then is that each of the 12 (I feel no need to list them) are great in their own way - as each have strengths and weaknesses.

How is that for a non-answer ;)

English Plz:D

DeletedUser

Hey now, lay off xChris. I do admit he wasn't that 'great' of a leader when I was in WoA, but only because he wasn't around enough to actually be a part of the Alliance. He did have some good accomplisments...like putting me in charge of WoE :X Of course the whole WoA not really doing anything for WoE kind-of sucked but it happens. The others, I don't know any of them except TK from Kappa...and I <3s him.

DeletedUser

I like that you, Maiden, pulled through with your statement that you were going to seperate and such from WoA. No maybe you could drop those low pointer, and consolidate to one or two oceans.

DeletedUser

:x

I'm too nice. I'm just going to start giving out deadlines. My points are not that high up there either >.< Some of my members have had to rebuild like me so I can relate

DeletedUser

Great thread James :) I hate that but I can't rep you...again :p
I am not here so long to say something smart about guys I don't know, but I agree with James