Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser

Worst Leaders: Leaders that disband alliances. After all, they failed to lead their alliance to the top.

Best Leaders: In all honestly, what makes a best leader?

Every leader has a flaw.

But I will say eGod is pretty good, same with leaders of Xmortis (they've been an MRA the longest in this world and are still at it but no longer recruiting like they use to)

Leaders of PoC - Great respect for them

There is many others I've worked with and spoken with that are great leaders. That nobody will ever list them on this forum. Which is a pity. But there hasn't been a "best" yet, they are best to that alliance because it suits their needs.

DeletedUser5994

Hes a 500k player who is in my alliance,Who is just really epic.Im pretty sure hes the worst leader out there! :O

DeletedUser

Hes a 500k player who is in my alliance,Who is just really epic.Im pretty sure hes the worst leader out there! :O

I think most people who actually know a thing or two in Beta knows of Qlander. He was a good leader. Can not in any way say the same about Xmortis' current government line-up.

DeletedUser

Maybe to their own, but their foreign policies are shocking. I am not the only alliance to think this.

DeletedUser

Haha was going to write not the only "one" but then thought to change it to alliance. Forgot to change the I >_>

DeletedUser

Is Qlander the best or the worst? specify please :)

Why specificy? I'll let you guys think your own opinions. I stand by my statement which says he's a good leader. In my thread I never mentioned who was the best leader or worst leader just saying good. :D

DeletedUser

Did any of you guys ever talk to C for Caesar? the guy founded Roman Republic, and then couldn't take advice or admit he was ever wrong. Drove everyone mad, and what about JtC and his raging ego? Though i dunno how he led DJ. just that he was 'never wrong' in diplomacy and lied at every turn. Declared war in SC and then vanished.

DeletedUser13917

Dustinwlyle sucked. He ticked off multiple top alliances, got his people conquered (just out of spite, really).
After getting conquered, the alliance fell apart -- they had no internal communication (alliance members would farm each other). Last I heard, they joined the Trojan Horseman; another alliance that seems to take anybody...

DeletedUser

I agree Mat.
Dustin has to be (or had to be if TheGeek has his way) the worst leader I have yet had the ill-fortune to deal with.

Does anybody know what he is up to and how he's been doing?

DeletedUser

Heh. Sorry for leaving you guys at UAE. Had a great run. But, you know... Summer vacation... got a girlfriend, finished college, ran for public office, won, resigned for a philandering scandal, and now work a high profile Senatorial Campaign organizing college students to get out and help the (winning) candidate. Life happens. I loved this game, and had fun. Wished I'd set up an effective successor plan, but, you know, building the greatest empire in the game is a difficult task.

Oh, and, I totally got an A on the practicum paper in my Modern Political Thought class on which UAR and UAE was entirely built for... turns out, Machiavelli and Locke were right on the ways to build and manage a republic. Who knew?

DeletedUser

hi Yondo - so indeed your a real leader - i am still playing Beta - didnt come for a while on this (inative) forum, i wanted to check map and saw your name... Phoenix of Carthage won the 7 WW

DeletedUser

Yeah, Phoenix of Carthage won the 7 WW's....then lost them all to Dragon Slayers attacks. They now have 6 beautiful lv 9 world wonders ;)