Best & Worst Leaders/Founders Opinions

DeletedUser

To make this boooooooooooring booooooooooooooring world and this boooooooooooring (x10) external forum interesting, im creating anoooooother thread coppied by my main ex-world ETA.

Here we can give opinions for every leader of the top 12 alliances on belle.

Im beggining first.

WildNisa - Good player with 100.000 LS , 500.000 cats, 700.000 slings and a few milion hops lol... Skilled player and mature. I also give him a plus as a leader

nanatea - Great player and a good leader. Very aggressive as player and very supportive for the members. I wont be surprised if soon he will make his alliance #1 in grepolis. Congratz to him

Achilles and Myrmidons - What can i say? He has my full respect. Great leader, great player. Ambitious. Everytime trying to do the best for his members and allies.

mjele1966 - From 1 - 10 as diplomat i give him a big 10! Great friend , very mature and great diplomat. I wish him all the best

gunnellator - Honestly i dont think he is good as leader or diplomat or even as a player. I think it needs more job to do in order to keep Misfits alive

hoardkilla82 - Great player and he has a good teamwork spirit. A plus for him

Corydora - I dont have even to rate this guy as leader. He needs to put up more work in order for his alliance to win the war with The Flying Circus. He needs teamwork spirit, he needs to work more on his alliance

joaquincito - Not bad as leader. He has a good spirit but he needs to work more on his alliance. They have difficult war ahead and they need to put more streight especially in the front.

IceBlade - Not a very skilled player. I like how his alliance has a teamwork even thou its not very immpressing. I think if he does more for his alliance he can make some good damages to their enemies.

Salmon Sharks leaders&founders - Oh damn! Look who is ranked #12. I rate the leader and founder of this alliance as the best in bellerophon. He has made us go throu difficult situations and get out of there safely and now he is leading us on our war against Styx. He is a great leader, a great player and he has a great teamwork. He is the reason why we are good players. His name is Mr. Beer! Im gonna post here a picture of his and some of his friends :

th

DeletedUser20948

i think you'll find that most alliance have more than one founder and/or leader so giving an opinion on just one member of that leadership team doesn't do each leadership team justice, as for what you think of my skills as a player i couldn't care less :p. i have confidence in my own ability and thats all that matters

Last edited:

DeletedUser24173

nanatea - Great player and a good leader. Very aggressive as player and very supportive for the members. I wont be surprised if soon he will make his alliance #1 in grepolis. Congratz to him

Show's how much you know about the world around you. She is not the leader champ...

DeletedUser

i think you'll find that most alliance have more than one founder and/or leader so giving an opinion on just one member of that leadership team doesn't do each leadership team justice

Well the point of the game is to mention only 1 leader

as for what you think of my skills as a player i couldn't care less :p. i have confidence in my own ability and thats all that matters

uu7us.jpg

Show's how much you know about the world around you. She is not the leader champ...

Well he sent me messagge like he was part of council or leadership

DeletedUser

Erm...you only got half of what I was trying to tell you there...nvm...

yeah yeah Joey, most of us know it, nanatea is a she and not a he. do you feel smarter now that klevis didn't know? what was your point?

klevis did have it wrong about her vaulting "the flying side show" to the number 1 spot. they have to knock us out of number 1 first and we all know they are to scared to try that.

DeletedUser24173

yeah yeah Joey, most of us know it, nanatea is a she and not a he. do you feel smarter now that klevis didn't know? what was your point?

klevis did have it wrong about her vaulting "the flying side show" to the number 1 spot. they have to knock us out of number 1 first and we all know they are to scared to try that.

Wondered how long it would take for someone to come-a-trolling.....

DeletedUser18223

Corydora - I dont have even to rate this guy as leader. He needs to put up more work in order for his alliance to win the war with The Flying Circus. He needs teamwork spirit, he needs to work more on his alliance

this one has no chance and soon to be kicked..bye bye to belle

joaquincito - Not bad as leader. He has a good spirit but he needs to work more on his alliance. They have difficult war ahead and they need to put more streight especially in the front.

with all my respect i guess you really dont have any idea about us, front lines?hmm we might go there soon,joa is one of the toughest you might imagine :b

time will tell what are the things are we capble of.........................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well,one thing is sure.
Opinions are too biased:d
Some are even faking to be STYX players:d

DeletedUser

I vote Gunnellator; he said he'd hurt me again if I didn't. :-/

DeletedUser20948

hahaha should have known you'd turn up in the belle forums at some point :p

DeletedUser30391

Deadly Truth,,nice to see you around again and not attacking me, LOL,,guess we would be on the same side now if you came back to us

DeletedUser30391

pusakal,,,,some of us can respect a hard fighter,,enemy or not,,,and he was one player that deserved respect,,,also he did take cities from me,not like your claims,and mostly by himself,,which doesnt often happen...

Last edited by a moderator: