Biggest nOOb

Top defender
Most selfish

So on and so forth...... You get the jist

DeletedUser3303

excluding my alliance and alliance members

Best Alliance - ThePlague - good average pts and best attackers rating
Worst alliance - No strangers - cos of whatever went down with them

Best leader - Galen Starfire - wont be my best player pick cos of the obscene amount of gold he uses, but leads by example and has helped direct his alliance to the top
Worst leader - the no stranger leader that kicked everyone when drunk

Best player - Grahamrobe3 - good bp rating and seems to be progressing at a rate where his culture level reflect his bp score, which says hes not a big gold user
Worst player - Lukjackm

Top attacker - best I have encounter is Galen Starfire cos of his unlimited flying nukes and troop replenishment
Biggest nOOb - Lukjackm

Top defender - malidjosa - Good defender can be really annoying during event on conquest world, this player proved that fact
Most selfish - Aleckazam - Demanded I made him leader when I was founder of One Punch, or he will get his friends to leave the alliance with him, then cos I took away his privs for it, he mouthed off at our allied red flag and declared war when we was not ready and fully stretched, then hit VM for the whole thing.

DeletedUser52215

Best Leader: Galen Starfire, perhaps biased but still very good. Although its not just him, still manages to lead full time and be number 1 which some find very challenging and from experience I know leading can take a lot out of you, especially sleep.

DeletedUser54807

i think everyone is wrong about biggest noob, should be Pgeezy. every world he joins, every world he leaves in a few months and every world he flaps his lips more then a hooker.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Best Alliance - ThePlague - good leadership, decent core, rank1 fighters
Worst alliance - Red MRA - garbage, no more to comment.

Best leader - ThePlague leadership.
Worst leader - 7 mega team "leaders" messijoshi, Xrto, taigalvan and FJR Tony who already left.

Best player - Kurbads. without a doubt!
Worst player - taigalvan - wnb daddy who attacking only quests, probable too busy recruiting

Top attacker - Grahamrobe3 - great point/bp ratio
Biggest nOOb - too many to count, I will name few old school noobs - steve johnson (default noob), sores, bramfeld, Emmed (simming in every server pop up.. never seen attack or defense from them), ethomas - another lost puppy.. just sim around jumping ship to ship

Top defender - rodger99
Most selfish - Lukjackm - jump ship and join enemy's after first problems

Last edited:

DeletedUser3303

Best Alliance - ThePlague - good leadership, decent core, rank1 fighters
Worst alliance - Red MRA - garbage, no more to comment.

Best leader - ThePlague leadership.
Worst leader - 7 mega team "leaders" messijoshi, Xrto, taigalvan and FJR Tony who already left.

Best player - Kurbads. without a doubt!
Worst player - taigalvan - wnb daddy who attacking only quests, probable too busy recruiting

Top attacker - Grahamrobe3 - great point/bp ratio
Biggest nOOb - too many to count, I will name few old school noobs - steve johnson (default noob), sores, bramfeld, Emmed (simming in every server pop up.. never seen attack or defense from them), ethomas - another lost puppy.. just sim around jumping ship to ship

Top defender - rodger99
Most selfish - Lukjackm - jump ship and join enemy's after first problems

Enjoying your time on the rim I see Kurb, maybe you will actually last at least a month before getting sent there in the next server. Don't be to bitter, its only a game

Kurbads.

Phrourach
b9Gxm6A.png

Epic!!

DeletedUser45100

I dont know why it caught on, but the part of Macca getting drunk and kicking everyone out just aint true...

thats not how it went down. and Pix didnt jump ship cos he didnt know what to do, he left,restarted and made an alliance that is called "Friends Only" and it is exactly what it says- friends only. I didnt join cos I didnt want to restart but we didnt leave cos "Macca got drunk" or "Pix deserted"

DeletedUser52215

I dont know why it caught on, but the part of Macca getting drunk and kicking everyone out just aint true...

thats not how it went down. and Pix didnt jump ship cos he didnt know what to do, he left,restarted and made an alliance that is called "Friends Only" and it is exactly what it says- friends only. I didnt join cos I didnt want to restart but we didnt leave cos "Macca got drunk" or "Pix deserted"
Then why don't you enlighten us in how it did go down?

DeletedUser41937

Best Alliance - ThePlague
Worst alliance - Red Flag attacker rank 4 defender rank 9. A MRA alliance

Best leader - Plague Leadership.
Worst leader - Knight's leaders because they could not control their turks who now has formed the Avengers

Best player - Grahamrobe
Worst player - NULL

Top attacker - Grahamrobe has big nukes
Biggest nOOb - Ramshack

Top defender - Welsh Champ
Most selfish - NULL

Such a shame that once a great alliance falls apart because of certain groups of people

DeletedUser54755

Best Alliance - ThePlague
Worst alliance - Red Flag attacker rank 4 defender rank 9. A MRA alliance

Best leader - Plague Leadership.
Worst leader - Knight's leaders because they could not control their turks who now has formed the Avengers

Best player - Grahamrobe
Worst player - NULL

Top attacker - Grahamrobe has big nukes
Biggest nOOb - Ramshack

Top defender - Welsh Champ
Most selfish - NULL

Such a shame that once a great alliance falls apart because of certain groups of people

Wasn't Knight's leaderships fault, you shouldn't have to "control" your players what happened in Knights would have happened sooner or later regardlless of the leadership.

DeletedUser45100

Then why don't you enlighten us in how it did go down?

we had trouble with people not following what the leadership says. during the event we said there should be no more then one siege at a time cos we cant hold them, but nobody reacted to it and everybody just kept asking for support all the time. which we didnt have. some players got mad at it continuing.

Pix was in vm before that. then Supa left. and there were talks we had a spy in as well. and simply people from "friends only" decided they dont wanna be a part of the alliance any more since "no strangers here" wasnt really living up to its name anymore since it had gone trough a merge.
Pix came back, saw people leaving and decided he wants to restart with people he knows and likes in O35. most of them followed while Milos II Silni and me decided we would rather stay in north 54 and fight Epic.

trust me, if it was just "friends only" from the start and in the planned number of people, we'd still be in 54 and would be pretty damn strong

DeletedUser43011

There was more input from pixie Pete which you may or may not have known which included his little request to try rim me, better people have tried and failed so it was a little funny but overall what you wrote is pretty accurate.

I left because the amount of cqs being sent was absurd compared to the support we had and many times it was mentioned to not bother but ignorance won on most occasions but the icing on the cake was people moving into other oceans that kinda made me realise this was a "every man for himself alliance" not really any one particular person's fault just a medley of things.

DeletedUser11886

You should join us in the rim, it's pretty nice out here.

Just lots of power.

Lots.

And Lots.

Of Power.

DeletedUser30931

excluding my alliance and alliance members

Best Alliance - ThePlague - good average pts and best attackers rating
Worst alliance - No strangers - cos of whatever went down with them

Best leader - Galen Starfire - wont be my best player pick cos of the obscene amount of gold he uses, but leads by example and has helped direct his alliance to the top
Worst leader - the no stranger leader that kicked everyone when drunk

Best player - Grahamrobe3 - good bp rating and seems to be progressing at a rate where his culture level reflect his bp score, which says hes not a big gold user
Worst player - Lukjackm

Top attacker - best I have encounter is Galen Starfire cos of his unlimited flying nukes and troop replenishment
Biggest nOOb - Lukjackm

Top defender - malidjosa - Good defender can be really annoying during event on conquest world, this player proved that fact
Most selfish - Aleckazam - Demanded I made him leader when I was founder of One Punch, or he will get his friends to leave the alliance with him, then cos I took away his privs for it, he mouthed off at our allied red flag and declared war when we was not ready and fully stretched, then hit VM for the whole thing.

Lol so glad I found this - I brought over over half of the players in your alliance. They come over to play with me. While I was the top number one attacker, you made peace with my enemy, neutering any chance of making BP. There was no "demanding" I was made leader; I was already de facto leader which is why no one followed you after I left
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
. I demanded you didn't make peace with the only alliance worth fighting in our area, eliminating all reds. This is a war game - not peace.