Beta 2010. Best of!

DeletedUser

I just read the fall of SES, shame i wasnt around to see THE BEST ALLIANCE ive been part of finally be defeated, good times with that alliance, wonder how much of them guys still play grepo? :)

DeletedUser

@ achilles : hahaha.. good to see you're see you're still here mate. best damn players ever, the beta team :D

i just read your pnp.. hahahahahahah! its too old to comment on, but we both know the truth ;)

@ smerk.. the SeS never fell bro.. we just moved to Sigma where the battle was MAD.. thaunit went inactive after moving house or something.. ryche and myself got bored with the inactivity and moved to sigma.. corfu, to the hilt and some others just joined pheno since they wanted to continue in beta..

I stopped playing grepo after finishing(winning) a war in Sigma.. just returned to the game 2 months back... cant believe the kind of politics in grepo these days.. miss the beta/gamma/sigma competition.. all said and done.. there was genuine GAME from all sides concerned.. would love to get an alliance in a future world with all the beta players, allies, enemies everyone in one side this time.. might be too easy though :D

DeletedUser

@paras probally waay too easy :D, its amazing coming back after 2 years and still seeing players in the forums who i fought alongside (and against lol) it really does show how great of a game this is, much respect to the developers and staff who keep this game so fun :pro:

DeletedUser13405

would love to get an alliance in a future world with all the beta players, allies, enemies everyone in one side this time

Thats what I am trying to do in Achilles. No WW, so no end to that world. You also get 3 cities to start, which helps the painfully slow start. LMK if you want a link!

DeletedUser345

I would definitely be up for something with everybody in, it would be nice to be with you rather than constantly at loggerheads, what a world this has been and I for one among many will miss it dearly and the memories it holds.

Cheers Beta, all the best to whoever played here.

DeletedUser

I very much enjoyed my time in Beta, and have yet to capture its politics, wars and players all in one world again. I'm afraid I can't join a Hero world... I've filled the achievement... yet not while it's been available!

DeletedUser

Beta got me my husband, it'll always be special :)

With all the ups and downs, you guys have been great fun :) Thanks!

DeletedUser345

I very much enjoyed my time in Beta, and have yet to capture its politics, wars and players all in one world again. I'm afraid I can't join a Hero world... I've filled the achievement... yet not while it's been available!

I wasn't actually thinking of a Hero world, just a normal one.

DeletedUser

Now that Beta is finishing i just want to pay tribute to my former alliance Phoenix of Carthage.Had some great times with you guys. Special mention to Yoyo,Valerio,Niv ,Boytink and from much earlier the silver tongue of Azathoth.You guys were just awesome.Also a shout out to our allies.Was great fun working with you.Finally a salute for those that we fought against.The game wouldnt have been as much fun without you.Special shout to Rutlirules and Achillies.Thanks for all the good times guys.

DeletedUser345

Now that Beta is finishing i just want to pay tribute to my former alliance Phoenix of Carthage.Had some great times with you guys. Special mention to Yoyo,Valerio,Niv ,Boytink and from much earlier the silver tongue of Azathoth.You guys were just awesome.Also a shout out to our allies.Was great fun working with you.Finally a salute for those that we fought against.The game wouldnt have been as much fun without you.Special shout to Rutlirules and Achillies.Thanks for all the good times guys.

Hey mate, it was a pleasure fighting against and with you. Best of luck whatever you decide to do next.