Beta 2010. Best of!

DeletedUser

Deeds, not words.

You will find out what happens when it happens.

DeletedUser

dont be annoyed tht keith's a better leader than u. WORST LEADER: eGOD

I only just noticed his username...

Kieth and Mitzi (say... is this 2 players playing one account.... or is it just coincidence?)

DeletedUser

i think it may be two players playing one account but i'm not sure

DeletedUser

Maybe you should report me for having my wifes name beside mine.

DeletedUser

I figured that out

It had to be something important to you

DeletedUser

Wow sorry to revive this thread but I personally nominate myself for the worst posts ever. Anyone interested in doing a current best of/worst of Beta? (No flaming this time I promise lol)

DeletedUser

... You guys remembered me!
I'm touched, truly I am.

And I wasn't the worst player... just the one who was mad with power. (I got given leadership in the SES... deleted a players post... he left as a result because I knew him irl as a joke. This caused me to lose leadership... so I spammed the forums as a result and got kicked. I didn't attempt to rejoin... and I eventually gave up since everyone immediately tried to attack me when I left.)

DeletedUser1405

What a world, and its still going, have read this thread and noticed i was still being pulled apart for falling ill and having to take a short break but hey who cares. Great to see the same faces in here. Missing all the action and the verbals.

DeletedUser13405

Hey Mike...then join up with us on Achilles....a bunch of us are jumping over there. No WWs!!!!

DeletedUser

woohoo!! rappy-boy!! you're still around? which world you playing currently?

hahaha, i remember him spamming the forums, probably the most annoying troll EVER in the SES!!!

@Mike: hey man, i still remember the days of all of us tearing UAE/AoA apart.. and later Synergy, and later still Phenomen! good days!

DeletedUser

woohoo!! rappy-boy!! you're still around? which world you playing currently?

hahaha, i remember him spamming the forums, probably the most annoying troll EVER in the SES!!!

@Mike: hey man, i still remember the days of all of us tearing UAE/AoA apart.. and later Synergy, and later still Phenomen! good days!
Hey now, I was young. I didn't think I was that bad... you obviously didn't since you made me a leader :p.

I decided to start again on a new world after taking a break for a year and a bit... you can always look it up on Grepostats, however at the moment I want to keep a low profile... my alliance is surrounded by bigger ones and I don't want to draw bad attention to them.

Can anyone explain to me what happened after I was conquered/gave up?

DeletedUser

There was an entire year before that filled with much more backstabbing and funnies!