Beta Alliance Fact File

DeletedUser345

All credits for this innovative idea goes to KAS1 who originally did this for Theta.

I have put together a fact file for alliances and wars half using the template KAS used and half using my own thing. This is 100% factual, and is intended to be something to help liven up the forums and people base their opinions on. I've tried to add as much info as possible, but if I have missed anything, let me know.

9ko6rk.png

2rnwqrb.png

Now we have a summary of each individual alliance in the top 12 based on this format:

Name: The Alliance Name
ABP Rank: Their Offensive BP Ranking
DBP Rank: Their Defensive BP Ranking
TBP Rank: Their Total BP Ranking
Leaders: All Players With Founders Rights
Main oceans: Oceans in Which the Alliance has More Than 2 million points
Academy: The Academy of the Alliance

Name: Dragon Slayers
ABP Rank: 2
DBP Rank: 2
TBP Rank: 2
Leaders: Qlander, jodaid, bowzer
Main Oceans: 55, 56, 65, 66, 54, 44, 76
Academy: None
Status: Fighting Event Horizon (2), Phoenix of Carthage (4), Phalanx (5), The Three Kings (14) and Controlled Burn (11)

Name: Event Horizon
ABP Rank: 5
DBP Rank: 8
TBP Rank: 7
Leaders: eGod, Devynshire, mango97, aappiiss, BlazeTech, Talon717, Zole
Main oceans: 43, 53, 63, 64
Status: Fighting Dragon Slayers (1), WINNING (10), Afti Einai I Sparti (20), StoneCutters (21)

Name: Dark Judgement
ABP Rank: 4
DBP Rank: 7
TBP Rank: 4
Leaders: Redneck woman
Main oceans: 53, 25

Name: Phoenix of Carthage
ABP Rank: 3
DBP Rank: 6
TBP Rank: 3
Leaders: NivMizzet13
Main oceans: 45, 46, 35, 36,
Status: Fighting Dragon Slayers (1), WINNING (10), Afti Einai I Sparti (20)

Name: Phalanx
ABP Rank: 7
DBP Rank: 9
TBP Rank: 8
Leaders: Sapphire Sorrows
Main oceans: 26, 47
Status: Fighting Dragon Slayers (1), WINNING (11)???, Afti Einai I Sparti (20)

Name: Wake of the Kraken
ABP Rank: 6
DBP Rank: 5
TBP Rank: 5
Leaders: Sensai, Any more???
Main oceans: 58
Status: Fighting Dragon Slayers (1), Bellerophon Angels (15), Pikachu in the Shower (16)

Name: The Forgotten Legion
ABP Rank: 9
DBP Rank: 12
TBP Rank: 10
Leaders: Please Inform Me
Main oceans: 75, 85, 86

Name: Hunters Moon Alliance
ABP Rank: 12
DBP Rank: 20
TBP Rank: 13
Leaders: Nuada Nuada
Main oceans: 72

Name: The Furious
ABP Rank: 13
DBP Rank: 19
TBP Rank: 14
Leaders: Kensunu
Main oceans: N/A

Name: WINNING
ABP Rank: 22
DBP Rank: 21
TBP Rank: 22
Leaders:
Main oceans: 34
Status: Fighting Event Horizon (2), Phoenix of Carthage (4), Phalanx (5)???

Name: Controlled Burn
ABP Rank: 20
DBP Rank: 31
TBP Rank: 24
Leaders: Larze101, guernica10
Main oceans: 51
Status: Fighting Dragon Slayers (1), Afti Einai I Sparti (20)

Name: Spartan Kings
ABP Rank: 28
DBP Rank: 43
TBP Rank: 35
Leaders: King Seal, Chimosan, Hardkill, Urgusuz, Darios, wdagneaux, poseidon the gladiator, BlackPaladin333, wondermad, Robert Praetor, turkeykiller
Main oceans: N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phenomen v Xmortis

War Declaration
Possible World War?

Merge of Phenomen and Xmortis

Phenomen originally made massive gains but with the introduction of the Dragon Heads + SES + StoneCutters this war has turned into a long drawn out stalemate.

This war ended shortly before Phenomen merged with Xmortis.

Phenomen Dragon Slayers vs. The Dragon Heads

The Declaration
The Strings Revealed
Stats for the War
Merge of ML and VP
Backlash to DH

The Dragon Heads are making big gains on Pheno and are winning the conquest charts by a mile yet they have yet to really drive Pheno out and really turn the cooker on, but at the moment it seems like a dam building up the pressure on an extremly well built wall ;) Although just an observation all of the dragon heads alliances bar PoC have slipped down the rankings, ML from 4th to 6th, VP from 6th to 7th and CotH from 8th to 13th.

The war still continues with PoC making good gains in 46 but now they have to fight with the combined might of Xmortis as well, so it looks to be a long drawn out future ahead.

Phenomen v South East Syndicate

War Declaration

Victory to Phenomen

SES are topping the conquests stats though in the last month Pheno have been stronger maybe thats why SES offered are ceasefire, but that broke down with attacks from Ryche and some Pheno players.

This war ended when Phenomen defeated SES and took some of them in, the rest of SES left to go play Sigma instead.

Wake of the Kraken v Dragon Slayers, Bellerophon Angels, Pikachu in the Shower

This is a very one sided war with the three alliances against WotK driving them back at a considerable speed, WotK are now mass-recruiting to keep themselves up there.

Dragon Slayers v Phalanx

Phalanx declared war on Phenomen nearly two weeks after the Dragon Heads did. Little has happened with the scores very small and standing at a very level tally. Now as the Dragon Heads the alliance is losing by 6 conquests.

Dragon Slayers v The Three Kings

A very old war long before the world war, TTK went into Xmortis for a while but then split off again, seems pretty balanced with not much happening that i know of, no major gains either way.

I would like to comment on more wars but i don't have the sufficient knowledge about them beyond the two sides fighting, but if you know please englighten me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is little more info I can find, please contribute to this so that I can get all the gaps filled, and also get some info on other wars. As for this thread’s purpose, it is to:

1. Give outsiders an overview of Beta.
2. Be a good starting point to discuss alliances with as much info as possible available right there.

I will be updating this as often as possible, but I really need your help to get all the info. I will also be expanding on it and adding more.

Thanks,
~Achilles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

That took 2 hours to do so appreciate it and don't complain about not Beta Off-Topic Sub-Forum...

DeletedUser

I was thinking about doing this, but cbb.Anyway TIR is fighting VP.

DeletedUser

Phalanx are also fighting Phenomen although no city takes this week as far as i am aware there have been 4CS sieges broken by Pheno (Kudos).

DeletedUser345

Phalanx are also fighting Phenomen although no city takes this week as far as i am aware there have been 4CS sieges broken by Pheno (Kudos).

My bad i thought we still had a ceasefire but then we recruited certain players i suppose...

DeletedUser

When did we have a ceasefire? I'm pretty sure i said no to that. Your leader told me we had a NAP and i told him we didn't.

Also looks like we pretty much have Ocean 27 under our belt too.

DeletedUser

When did we have a ceasefire? I'm pretty sure i said no to that. Your leader told me we had a NAP and i told him we didn't.

Also looks like we pretty much have Ocean 27 under our belt too.

My old ocean, also there is some noobs in that ocean.There in phalanx.

DeletedUser345

Your leader told us yes, because you had gone to war with StoneCutters i confirmed it with sceeth...

DeletedUser

Nice work on this Achilles. This really must have taken you a long time to do and I for one appreciate it. Beta for some reason has become a snooze-fest lately. Hopefully, this will wake everybody up. VP is also at war with The Ionian Revolt. Thanks again.

DeletedUser

Nice work on this Achilles. This really must have taken you a long time to do and I for one appreciate it. Beta for some reason has become a snooze-fest lately. Hopefully, this will wake everybody up. VP is also at war with The Ionian Revolt. Thanks again.

I already said that :(

DeletedUser345

Thanks and done :)

Also thanks Flunky...

DeletedUser8362

good stuff... one thing - molon labe doesn't have an academy.

DeletedUser

From Controlled Burn profile:

And they are listed as your allies...

Ah.. since when do allies not protect each other? ML is more of a "big brother" like alliance to Controlled Burn. ML is unlikely to ever have an academy. It goes against our limited recruitment policies. It is for this reason as well that we have slipped in rankings as you point out. We have not lost points (actually gained a fair bit), it's just that most of our growth is natural, not by recruiting new players.

Also always sucks with BP rankings for ML seeing as a good chunk of our points was lost when ML was disbanded for a day. Ah well, I'm sure people know ML can fight with or without rankings to back us up.

One last thing, PoC has conquered the most Phenomen cities, then ML, THEN SES. So SES have not conquered the most.. lol.

Good thread though! :)