Beta Alliance Fact File

DeletedUser

lol, I am sure Sulton that IF (not saying will) the whole of SK decided to support you then there would be no 'destruction of the Sulton' :p

DeletedUser

Sulton, first of all i would like to say that im not considering you as an enemy. I dont know how did you came to that idea. We became friends when you were still in WotK and we stayed this way when you left. Just because we dont agree on one matter it doesnt change anything at least when it comes to me.

Anything between you and LordRopsten is personal, i know youve never been getting on. All others issues should be solved by our leaders.

I asked players in O58 to not attack you, we didnt have problem with you but with cities of different player. So please dont act like we are trying to bully you or something. Youre trying to get sympathy from other alliances by damaging our alliance's name. Recently its been you who was sending me and few other players messages asking if we are at war making me think that youre trying to persuade us to attack and that youre looking into that possibility.

Also youre stating in this forum that BA clearly didnt do anything wrong. Well, if installing their player in our inner forum to spy for Qlander, leaving pact with great friends who helped them grow and became strong alliance, attacking us on next day, recruiting our members and lying that we are aggressors isnt wrong thing then I dont know in what world im living.

So please dont do propaganda here, dont make me loose respect for you.

DeletedUser

thank you so much for the offer but this is the bed im in and i will sleep in it

whats done is done and no one else should get involved

any cities you want are yours mate

DeletedUser

Also if you wanna leave the game then just leave. You dont have to make it a huge drama and soap opera.

DeletedUser

Woocash6 while some of what you say is true admittedly i clearly didnt know the whole story with BA - for that i apologise

i have nothing against you as a person and i am not spreading propoganda I have a message from riftsplitter saying he is working for TIR he states in it he is TIR not WOK and he will do whatever LR tells him to

now this leads to LR being TIR and not WOK you wouldnt follow your ocean leader if ytou was on different sides would you?

ocean 58 are not the issue no guys their are but the battle lines are drawn

LR is a bully and o58 and 59 would fall apart without him and Sensai has clearly lost control of the MRA

like me or hate me im me i have said the in my proposal that no one should attack GOKU ZU if i give all my cities bar 1 away LR has already broken this agreement made with Sensai

the guy wont even listen to him - if Sensai cant control him no one can

yes i asked numerous times if we are at war as LR kept attacking TLW cities i wanted an answer from you as an ocean leader of WOK i would hasve thought you would have just said yes or no but you didnt hense the numerous emails trying to get clarification

DeletedUser

maybe i should have just given WOK a small player in 70k points but i didnt - yes he didnt tell me you guys were attacking him maybe my decision would have been different, however i asked you LR Sensai to leave him alone as he was a relatively new player

all i got from LR is that we have been arranging taking him out before he joined you so we will not stop

no discussion nothing thats just a poor show and in my book thats low even for him

look im no saint i dont pretend to be have i made mistakes YES could i have handled the situation better YES

but i offer all bar 1 of my cities to you guys and still thats not enough for LR what more can i do??????????????/

DeletedUser

I didnt tell you that we are at war because we arent! LR is attacking cities of player who he attacked before he joined your alliance. Thats for many players and alliances a refugee. And many alliances most likely would get to agreement that htere will be a number of cities taken away of that player and then he will be left alone (maybe even helped to get cities somewhere else). You didnt even wanted an agreement on that, you just started to attack our other player and asking me if we are at war. And LR stopped his attacks after taking second city after me and maybe other player asked him to cease fire for time of talks.

Also what you said about Sensai that he lost control and that we are MRA, it just shows how frustrated you are with this game. Im proud to be Kraken and im honoured to play with guys in my area, just like i was honoured to play alongside you.

With LR i dont have problems and i wouldnt say im scared of him. Its just a game and i dont agree with him on everything and he knows that. But i builded my relations with him and he knows im trustworthy. I also know he can be hard to talk to sometimes but it doesnt mean that he is a bully. He helped those players around him many times and all he is asking for is their support when he needs it as well. Maybe he isnt too patient but hes a great player.

DeletedUser

And what kind of offer is that? I dont think you understand LRs reasons for attacking that guy. As long as we were (are?) friends and youre not joining enemies we dont need to attack you. There is enough space for you and us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i attacked ross yehia as i was attacking him before he joined you - he was rude and abusive i informed mokko v1 nothing was done

like i said woocash6 i offered all but one of my cities to stop attacks on a junior guy - LR has 700k points he needs no help from erlucia or riftsplitter in taking out goku if thats what he wanted to do unless he was a sim player and LR is certainly not that

LR offered no talk he offeredc no solution i said what does he want - he never replied

and as Sensai now has the proof he isnt working for WOK he is working for TIR dont believe me i will send you the message

DeletedUser

Well, then you could come to me with ross yehia issue as well.

Adn LR didnt offer solution only to you, i knew he stopped attacks but then he told me that different player from RS sent attacks in revenge so he carried on with taking cities.

Again, i want to tell you- we dont need your cities as long as youre not an enemy. Its also your ocean and you have a right to stay here.

Why would you say LR is working for TIR? Theres no TIR anymore, those players are WotK players. If they listen to LR then im ok with that, he is their ocean leader.

DeletedUser

talk to Sensai TIR will be back he has the message

we are now enemies LRs attacks this evening confirm that

so yes while i will keep playing i am an enemy of WOK