Beta Alliance Fact File

DeletedUser

sorry no longer there in a non sim player alliance (the lone warriors)

DeletedUser

the reason was because wok was an mra full of sim players I won't attack them because the whole upper half of the alliance was okay to great but it was to big, also I don't have anything wrong with ba and ds well I attack you:p

Lugosi

Strategos
Oh I forgot you were in that noob alliance AEIS. But being Dragon Slayers sweeper shouldn't they also be at war with WotK?

They're not all noobs . . . We have little more noobs than there is in any other alliance. Maybe you should join -Achilles-, check out the chat tab for a bit; the only forum tab used regularly lolol.

Why would we declare war on an alliance we will never fight? We are on no front with them and Sensai has been a reasonable guy as have the rest of there members I've come across so far.

DeletedUser

WotK and BA. a True Romeo-Juliet story if ever there was one:
They shared a love so deep that no pact or mutual agreed upon term could quite express how close they were.
But as love sometimes does, it wilted, withered and has just about died with countless troops being slaughtered and sent to their doom. Blood of the kraken dripping off the bowels of BA ships and BA cities being plundered by a few kraken...

BA is loving it, why did you leave Penguin? You didn't even join in on the action, we're just getting started in O58 and O78... ;)

Ps: Good luck with the new alliance. Sulton is a stand up guy

DeletedUser

I was fighting with ds and sending support and I will admit it was to mra of an alliance also I didn't want to fight with you guys ;)

DeletedUser

WOK are run by Sensai but led by LordRopsten everyone in WOK is scared of him I left because i wont be bullied to do his dirty work - (attacking BA) when it is clear that BA have done nothing wrong

our small alliance The Lone Warriors are now being attacked by him and his cronies Erlucia and The Riftsplitter - its clear they are being bullied as no o58 guys are attacking us

I think Woocash6 has more sense

but i expect them to start upping the anti - so if im not here next week you know why lol

DeletedUser

WOK are run by Sensai but led by LordRopsten everyone in WOK is scared of him I left because i wont be bullied to do his dirty work - (attacking BA) when it is clear that BA have done nothing wrong

our small alliance The Lone Warriors are now being attacked by him and his cronies Erlucia and The Riftsplitter - its clear they are being bullied as no o58 guys are attacking us

I think Woocash6 has more sense

but i expect them to start upping the anti - so if im not here next week you know why lol

you can take em :p

DeletedUser

i doubt it mate LR is a far superior fighter than me and its not fair on the guys in my alliance that me and LR dont get on - (now thats an understatement)

so I have offered them a carrott that involves taking all my cities but they must promise that they leave TLW alone

this way the good work boone and penguin have done will not be lost - i have offered myself as the sacrificial lamb in the hope they show some integrity and leave the players alone that are not involved in this conflict

As alliance founder i will die before anyone in my alliance does - something Sensai should maybe try doing - leading by example rather than run scared of LR

DeletedUser

That's a very noble move, and it shows the villainy of those who would push for all of your cities for no reason.

DeletedUser

Thank you Sapphire

It is the guys in our alliance that make it great, I am one piece of the 9 piece jigsaw and easily replaceable but the other 8 guys are what makes TLW great they are the pieces that you can not replace

This is a game and i would rather be unhappy than 9 of us be unhappy - and wht kind of founder would i be if i led my guys to a blood bath?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that you should not give up all your cities so lightly, make the condition that they leave you at least 2 cities, if they refuse, then we can stack it to the roof with defensive troops and see how they like it... I am backing you mate, and I wonder if BA may too?

DeletedUser

It is an honorable thing to do Sulton, though I am urging for a more diplomatic solution. I will make sure that you are not wiped out, and I will help you to recover cities away from the 58 warzone if it comes to this.

It is an unfair statement to say I don't lead by example. I have not attacked you or any TLW player, and I won't. I retain my loyalty to you guys. I am doing everything that I can over here to smooth this over. I am leading the example, though I can't force people to follow me. I also have loyalty towards LR, though I do disagree with some of his choices. I do not fear him as you mentioned, he is an asset towards our goals. Yes he is a little strong willed and unfair at times to the smaller players. Though he is an incredible attacker and he has a loyal following. I will not choose one side or the other, I've done that before, and it ended up destroying our entire ocean 67. Doing so here, will leave 58 in shambles, just as has been done before.

Some have said poor things about WoK, well it is difficult as the leader to balance caring for our players and other players and having strength of force. Unfortunately at times, one has to be picked over the other. Sulton, you have mentioned LR is giving us a bad rep, well in accord to the values of looking out for the little guy that I've established he has, though on the other side of the spectrum, he has earned us respect for being able to take on our enemies with a force that few can muster. As a leader, few decisions are easy ones, and it is not easy for me to allow disregard to the values I've established, though the alternative is not conducive towards our goals as well. Sacrifices have to be made, as you very well know, and for the good of the overall direction and success of WoK, I am choosing the lesser evil.

Some of our players don't believe that you are truthful in your proposition. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. I've asked our players to cease attacks on TLW with the exception of you if they really insist, but I am staying out of it, and I urge them to follow my lead.

DeletedUser

No some of your guys wont trust me - i left WOK they see me as the enemy woocash for example

i will be frank with you, you are supporting the bully its fine i accept that look what you did to me with yoda69 remember how you didnt tell all the details?????? stitching me up i do

i have made my proposal on the open forum so if im lying the whole grepo world will see that im a lier but i tell you what im no lier

the guys in the alliance i started mean more to me than this game and if it means i leave this game thats fine as long as they are not treated as badly as LR treats his guys in his ocean im ok with that

its obvious that you know like i do without LR you would crumble in 58/59 and you will feel like a failure without LR BA would walk through o58 and 59 in a matter of weeks

assuming DJ didnt go there 1st - (i dont know what the state of play is with them and it would be wrong for me to bring them into this matter - i use them only as an example as they are a large alliance)

anyways i await your attacks from you and all your guys - yes i wont make it easy in some cases but i will stand alone and thats my promise to not you or WOK but to the game world

thank you paladin but this is my fight and Spartan Kings and/or yourself need to stay well clear of the destruction of the Sulton

DeletedUser

oh i should state that i have said i want to keep 1 city my only one in ocean 57 i missed this out previously