Beta Grepolis

DeletedUser26213

1 World is still open. However, this thread does not belong in this forum

DeletedUser20429

I actually believe that the beta test site should get a mention because it is inactive and it needs newer members to get the fire of wars going again.

DeletedUser26213

As long as there are enough members to report bugs as they appear, the server is fine with its current member count

DeletedUser20429

I noticed you play there. You are not in an alliance and have 2 cities.

DeletedUser20429

You attacked one of my alliance members. It's recommended that you don't mess with Rebellion or it's academies as you will get hit hard. Not by me but by members looking for cities. Some of them will take 300 point cities just to get a city!

DeletedUser

Lol, it's a beta server, why would anyone play there seriously. The servers are reset every so often... It doesn't really need more people, it's not exactly a server that needs a huge community. The point is to find bugs, not to play successfully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

I aint telling you that. lol you'd attack me. All I am saying is don't try and take on a huge alliance family without an alliance of your own.

DeletedUser20429

Lol, it's a beta server, why would anyone play there seriously. The servers are reset every so often... It doesn't really need more people, it's not exactly a server that needs a huge community. The point is to find bugs, not to play successfully.

I play there competitively and so do a number of players. To me the world is just another world with better troop and world speed and free premium.

DeletedUser

The only reason to play competitively on the beta is because you can't win on the normal servers. Lol.
As I said before, they reset the world quite often. What is the point?

DeletedUser26213

luke I had a big hitter from DC backing me, so don't go around telling me who to attack and who not to attack. And the only discussion people should be having about the Beta is what bugs they've found.

DeletedUser20429

Hmm Domination Complex eh? Well well. I do say. But just because you have someone backing you doesn't mean that you won't lose. Anyway enough of this.