Beta is best

DeletedUser

Has anyone else noticed that when an alliance/players from Beta play/move to another world we dominate? Beta players are teh best :p lol

DeletedUser12324

Speed 1 you've got lots of time to think about things :p on Pi we've barely got time to have a cup of tea before we have another city under siege, could come back after a week on here and still be waiting for the first wave to hit /yawn :D

DeletedUser

Speed 1 you've got lots of time to think about things :p on Pi we've barely got time to have a cup of tea before we have another city under siege, could come back after a week on here and still be waiting for the first wave to hit /yawn :D

Cool story bro.

DeletedUser

Yea, on Pi you have to be on your toes all the time. You dont really have a chance to take a break or if you do its cause your on the rim of the world lol

DeletedUser

I'm in both worlds and I think its about the same :p Beta is slower yes but from what I've seen the players have better timing. Incubi needs better timing ;)

DeletedUser19554

true dat phears+rep
beta is super slow lot of thinking time and takes forever to do things think reseaching conquer takes over a day

DeletedUser

Lawlzzzzz someone -repped me for this thread and said "totally false dude you need to do your research". Lets get some examples. Not my favorite but Incubi in Pi. Another: SES in Sigma. Not number 1 there but their good. Any others?

DeletedUser

I don't know, each world has its' benefits. I tried Sigma and geez, I thought I played Beta too many hours of the freaking day! 8 hour conquests, you'd have to live on the game which is nuts. I agree that Beta is the best. Faster worlds you can catch a player during sleep time, but on Beta any good player plays hours a day and logs on multiple times each day. Much harder to siege a city when a defender had a long time to break it or defend against it. I know I am stating the obvious but I'm bored and wanted to post, plus I needed a break from farming :p

DeletedUser

Took what I learned here in Beta and started an alliance in Nu. Doing well, ranked number 1 with only about 35 really active members. We started with a core of players from here in Beta, expanded with great players willing to learn the finer points of the game, much success.

My thanks to you guys on Beta who relentlessly attacked and taught me how to play the game through trial and error and the learn or be gone method ;)

I agree, you have to have to much time on your hands to waste playing anything faster than a speed 1 world. To those that accomplish it, my congrats, but it might be time to visit the great outdoors and see if you are missing anything get a tan ;) Just kidding, got to do what you enjoy doing ;)

DeletedUser

I hope they open some more 1. speed 1 worlds... I prefer the layout and as Beta get older and older it would be fun to have another world like it.

DeletedUser

I just hope they keep 1.XX worlds. I hate 2.0. But even on 2.0 worlds beta owns lol

DeletedUser

Even failures in Beta like SES... ;)
-Achilles- I'm not going to argue with you in this thread. SES were pretty much already in another world. Yes you still did win but you have to respect that when SES was in their prime they were a great alliance. They earned respect from Beta quickly.

Remember not an argument, just the way it is.

DeletedUser345

-Achilles- I'm not going to argue with you in this thread. SES were pretty much already in another world. Yes you still did win but you have to respect that when SES was in their prime they were a great alliance. They earned respect from Beta quickly.

They were a good alliance in their prime they just let themselves down by fleeing to other worlds because they didn't have the honour to try and fight here. They left after we began our assault on cities.