Beta Map Making Thread

DeletedUser

I have been using my image editor... And came up with something useful...

23w353k.png

Large:

If you have created any custom maps, show them off to the community here. Please feel free to comment and rep as well. No spam though... the last one went down with that plague :D
Ones above do not auto update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's scary how you can see one tribe dominate whole islands. A sign of domination or mass recruitment?

DeletedUser

i think 3 or 4 players an island is more than enuff after all i need someone to domionate :)

DeletedUser

I wish I could make it zoomable :D

Try using the big map (follow the link) and using your browsers zoom. For one, Grepolis Map won't show markers past a certain range :s.

DeletedUser

My one bug bear so far...I really dont like the map, its confusing and not at all user friendly...

DeletedUser

Ok :D Fair comment

I will make another in a couple of days, hopefully less confusing. But I won't be able to make it zoom as it is only a graphic!

DeletedUser

I admire your map-making skills, they should make it an olympic sport ;) BTW, i'm pretty sure there already was a thread like this which just sunk to the bottom.

DeletedUser

It did. I thought one should start a fresh though as that one got covered in OT chat.

DeletedUser

Hey can you make one for the ocean 64 please?

To soom have you tried ctrl + scroll the mouse wheel?

DeletedUser

if your doing one for 53 can you put my little band in there to also if you can dosome of 52 so i can see how close my guys are so i can see iff i need to kick any lol

Harsh leader here i kicked my first guy today lol 3 days inactivity is jus to much :D

DeletedUser

I have been using my image editor... And came up with something useful...

23w353k.png

If you have created any custom maps, show them off to the community here. Please feel free to comment as well. No spam though... the last one went down with that plague :D
Ones above do not auto update.

Good to see your making maps here to osl. :)

I can see it being a pain, I was wondering if it was easier doing island dominated maps. For alliances at the moment, and later on possible players. Sorta like Nickjers Continent Dominated maps, but with those little islands.