Beta Map Making Thread

DeletedUser1405

What would you like on it Mike62? Same goes to the other two maps wanted by people...

Here's the map you were wanting Meia... O64

2u8f28k.png

Could you map off the top 5 alliances in 34 just want to get my bearings.

DeletedUser

Certainly Mike, after I complete my two outstanding requests...

DeletedUser

Thanks Dobby :)

Remember, if you have recieved a map and you like it, please do feel free to rep me.

I will try and add a tutorial in the next couple of days. Currently, I have 2 maps to do. please may the one who wants a map for the Demon Law Breakers specify what he wants (eg. which K, top 5 etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Dobby :)

Remember, if you have recieved a map and you like it, please do feel free to rep me.

I will try and add a tutorial in the next couple of days. Currently, I have 2 maps to do. please may the one who wants a map for the Demon Law Breakers specify what he wants (eg. which K, top 5 etc.)

I already did that. ;) And am waiting to see this tutorial so i can have a go myself. :)

DeletedUser

Probably the same way you do...

Probably, but that doesn't answer my question as there is no map feature on grepostats like there is on twstats. So Osl, if i could hear it from you, how do you make a map on this game :confused:

DeletedUser

Well, I use Grepolis Maps. From their, I make a simple map with no markers on it. From there, I have to put all the markers in individual layers and use my magic wand (quite literally). I will make a tutorial later, though it will take some time.

DeletedUser

Osl112, could you do a map of ocean 63. Top 4/5 alliances, plus Kynos? Thanks in advance, this is really great work!