Beta News Series 2 (raptok)

DeletedUser

Dj- The JOKE

Well.. if it isn't Mr. Self-Empowered Scum Lord to come at me with insults. No leaders of Stonecutters have gone anywhere. We do, however, have real lives that sometimes pull us away from a game.. Whats the matter J? can't take a city off us anymore so you resort to forum posts? Can't boot the players of the cities we take fast enough so that you don't look stupid on stats?

We were DJ's ally.. see what that got us. Mike is right, you turn on every ally one by one, drunk on your power, and eventually this server will get the balls to kick you off of it. Stonecutters ain't dead, and so far in 3 weeks you haven't killed our tiny band of warriors. Each city you take, we take 2, thanks for the free BPs.

:pro:

Rgds,

Llohl

DeletedUser

the lies never stop

I think it's sad all the people you have fooled llohll. The good news is the server has caught on to your lying, cheating, manipulating ways...but unfortunetly you still have SC fooled. For anyone that wants to bore themselves with forum drama...they can at least get some facts and not bs from you. Jamintavon helped save you from RR. You were going to merge with DJ but because the merge didnt go your way you started to try to stab DJ in the back cuz they pissed you off. DJ consider you ally still at this time until you told me you think you like TeA better. So because you like TeA better DJ dropped ally status with you. DJ wars TeA and SC won't pick a side. TeA gets angry once DJ starts winning the war for the fact SC won't help them and TeA wants you to choose a side. TeA tells SC to screw off so you start to war TeA (ironically its ok to war TeA now and take their inactive players out after DJ already had them on their heals) so now SC "ASSUMES" because both DJ and SC are at war with TeA we are allies again? Nothing was agreed on, nothing was talked about, but SC tries to start riding the back of DJ and acts like everything is good now. So when DJ remembers when you tried stabbing them in the back with TeA and starts taking you out, you play the victum like you always do. Poor llohll always lying and manipulating but when she doesn't get her way, she is the victum. Well I've watched you be a lying manipulating online gamer for more then 2 years now with two different games so even though you won't stop with the lies, and the manipulation, and the drama, at least I know the cat is out of the bag now and everyone can see you for who you really are.

And for every SC city DJ takes, SC will take 2? You failed to mention those 'two' are your own inactives. It's rather amusing watching you guys eat yourself from within.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 Newcomers to the Forum I see.

Guys, this is meant to be for ideas going towards raptok's news thread. Please don't drag it off topic with your other debates. if you want to start a "Flame each other nicely about alliances" thread then please do so separately.

DeletedUser

Dj- The JOKE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. if it isn't Mr. Self-Empowered Scum Lord to come at me with insults. No leaders of Stonecutters have gone anywhere. We do, however, have real lives that sometimes pull us away from a game.. Whats the matter J? can't take a city off us anymore so you resort to forum posts? Can't boot the players of the cities we take fast enough so that you don't look stupid on stats?

We were DJ's ally.. see what that got us. Mike is right, you turn on every ally one by one, drunk on your power, and eventually this server will get the balls to kick you off of it. Stonecutters ain't dead, and so far in 3 weeks you haven't killed our tiny band of warriors. Each city you take, we take 2, thanks for the free BPs.

Rgds,

Llohl

Are you serious Llohl. Yall take 2 of what? 2 vacations? 2 more inactive towns?

Face it llohl SC is crap they tried to play the same games they did in Evony and now its finally caught up to yall. Almost every single player in 033 went on vacation since this war started. All yall do is talk talk talk yet no action from SC.

DeletedUser

You wanted Beta news well ^^^ there you have it. Happening right now, can't get much more up to date than that.

DeletedUser1405

I commented earlier on the honour certain people ask for, i see others have now jumped on the bandwaggon, now lets see, this is how it happened.
TeA plodding along nicely in O34 and starts talking with RR about possibility of bringing O34 players into TeA, that made sense at the time but the error was bringing in all the inactives that wont defend themselves or stop Turtling.
Apparently these talks had also been going on with DJ and needless to say they werent happy about the choice made by RR.
Now this is the funny part, because RR decided to join TeA they were classed as refugees, these are the same refugees that have now left TeA and joined DJ.
Double standards methinks.
Dont worry about us guys we arent going no where we are picking up the peices and enjoying playing the game as its meant to be played.
So please guys in future dont make yourselves look foolish on here and get your facts before posting and demanding everyones respect, thats earned not given freely.

You guys are begining to sound like AoA and UAE,s leaders and we all know what happened to them,(great alliances, with Duff founders).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you serious Llohl. Yall take 2 of what? 2 vacations? 2 more inactive towns?

Face it llohl SC is crap they tried to play the same games they did in Evony and now its finally caught up to yall. Almost every single player in 033 went on vacation since this war started. All yall do is talk talk talk yet no action from SC.

OOO look i know how to quote too. Get off Evony, that was a different game. I play a lot of different games. Don't get me started on how wonderful FFXI is..

Keep it to the game is what I always say. If you guys want to have a bash llohl session cos her big bad meanness kicked your butt in Evony and now you feel you should bring it to Grepolis, then so be it, but this is hardly the forum..

I honestly don't care, I have a life, this life caused me to vacation. You are all traitors and eventually this server will get tired of you and flush you like to poop you are..

Don't hate on me cos I'm smart and beautiful :p Go get a smoke, a beer, and get laid, and then MAYBE you'll see this is for fun only, not to take so serious!

Rgds,

llohll

DeletedUser

TeA All Talk

Wow...this from TeA...I think the refugees can speak for me.

DeletedUser1405

You obviously dont know me very well Jam, im on here every night to have a laugh with others. Unlike some i dont just come on here to get others thinking im great and the worlds best.
As ive said the players who left us are not considered refugees now because they are with you, again double standards.
So please as ive said before take your gripes elswhere, people will know you for what you are quick enough no need to hurry that outcome up.

DeletedUser

Well since Raptok doesnt seem to want to continue the news maybe we should continue this in around thread? I love the new activity though! So let's start the Beta forums back up! oh btw my siege of DDay got sniped by N3mesis....thats news :)

DeletedUser

Ive kind of decided what to do.

If I post anything with (News) In the name it's news now I'll just post as I get.

Better than waiting a week