Beta News Series 2 (raptok)

DeletedUser

Our whole alliance is angry for that comment. It was biased, incorrect and inflammatory. We never asked UAE for an Alliance. They approached us initially for a NAP which they broke and more recently we have a Cease Fire with them. Perhaps you should get your information from a reliable source next time and not some half cocked half baked no brain assumption

DeletedUser

I am sincerley sorry maybe I can get my info on teh three kings from you

DeletedUser

I have quit the game but still come on from time to time, I used to be the leader of Molon Labe before it collapsed and the new one was formed. I have been reading but not posting in these forums for a while but felt it necessary to post here.

UAE and Phenomen have been at war for a good few months. War is conquering cities, not a "bolting war" if that can be counted as a war. Both UAE and Phenomen have taken many cities off each other since the war started (not going to look but I'd say at least 100 each way).

Someone that casually looks at rankings could even see that UAE have not grown much in the past month. If you were to write about them expanding too quickly it would have been better to have done so when AoA merged into them and they were at nearly twice the members they are now. Sure they are conquering many cities but their points has been in the same range for a long time now.

I'm sorry but this is some poor news reporting. You say you aren't getting much info but someone who wishes to report news has to look for it. Anyone can look quickly on grepostats and see what I have said. Sending out a message to the leaders of the alliances in question is also a better strategy than waiting for people to feed you info.

I've been away from grepolis for about a month now and still nothing on here is really new. Sorry to be a critic, I do not wish to deter you in your efforts, I just think that this can not really be classified as news. Good for discussions but not news.

DeletedUser4660

gee guys let up a bit , he is just posting on the forum , big deal he calls it new its better than nothing , you could all try posting something ineresting insted of just takeing the piss out of someone who is trying to make the forum alive again . If you dont like it . dont read it !

DeletedUser

I'm sorry I'll put more research into it and please don't post this stuff on the forum message it to me thanks but no thanks I'll do research and partly the reason it's incorrect is because to many people are sending me incorrect news and or not enough people sending correct news

and thanks spiritless for sticking up for someone

DeletedUser

I here phenomen might be merging into UAE
I already knew that wait for teh other news

HUH? This must be some news because I've yet to hear anything like that? So should I go ahead and give UAE back the cities I took?

DeletedUser

so I guess there not then

That may just be a understatement. For the longest time they beat their drum about rolling Phenomen...but I think if you were to check Grepostats, the stats will speak for themselves. Also have you noticed the UAE domain has been shrinking...from what I gleaned from internal sources they have had some issues.

There passed some time till last imperial news, but I will be short on this.

Diplomacy:

> The Three Kings
After some push on enemies of empire we forced T3K to surrender. They have good leader and resonable man JustAGame. So we stopped our agression against them because we are not barbarians and we dont fight small alliances uless there is act of war or territory war for strategic positioning.
They signed NAP with us.

> Titanus et Ares
Their diplomat asked for NAP. First we were contrary because they attacked and they were hostile against our members (especcialy in Ocean 43).
Main reason to not sign peace was because that Krustard the clown deserve to die, because his dirty language, backstabs, hostile behaviour and many more bad things that human being can carry. Is no wonder all alliances in Beta hate him.
Anyway... since some members in O43 joined other aliances (Phenomens and Molon Labe) we have no reason to fight them because they are not located with their core into our operative oceans.
We accepted NAP.

> We recieved diplomacy from other small aliances asking to be ally with us. That cant be an option because we need to have common benefith and goals. Also UAE is NOT hostile aliance toward small aliances. Except for strategic reasoning.
They can play in peace this game :)

ISSUE:

Ok, lets talk about members who left aliance...
You may noticed that there are some members who left aliance recently. Some of them betrayed, some of them have own reason (following his pals into that zone,..), many of them are scared and some of them had GOOD reason.
I will touch argument about that player who have GOOD reason:

He is very powerfull, he helped A LOT OF PEOPLE in UAE! So Im not blaming him for his decision to leave us. He always helped and never recieved favor in return nor he asked help in return for his services. Some of players demanded too much from him.
And this is not good and need to be changed drastically! We cannot carry players
who are dead weight because you drain his resources and never repay back favor.
We gives a lot of chance to you all to prove yourself and your dedication. Some of you impressed me with good work, so Im glad to have such players on same side playing as team with his neighbor players and countryman. But some players are still freezed and do nothing.
So DONT WONDER when I kick player out of alliance after I checked his stats..

I will be sincerly with you guys.. You cant be safe if you dont help yourself as first. By growing and making good relationship with your members can make you stronger and nobody can harm you than.
Remember that ANYONE can be conquered. But if you make plans and operations you can achieve higher goals and help yourself, members and your alliance. And this will make you stronger and you will have more fun playing this game.
If you need to ask how to do something you have any member nearby who can help you on this.

Did I missed something to write? hmm.. this turned to be long mail. But please read it and try to understand your position and what can you do for your pals.

Keep good work countryman!

Honor the Gods, love your woman and defend your country!

- N3mesis -
Protector of Empire :p

p.s. ..I think we are United Aegean Republics.. as democracy prevails here :)
And don't reply on this msg cuz I wanna play this game and not reading too much stuff! :p You have normal mail for that. ;)
Sorry grammal mistakes, who cares after all.. :)

It may be that the tides of war are turning in Phenomen's favor.

Also if you want more a older story:
OK, guys, this might seem weird, but it's not really such a big deal. Our comrades in O57 have decided, based on a number of good reasons, that they want to leave UAE and form their own alliance. This morning, the process has started. Mangrove, Jevaun, Bluffman, Ohhh Shazam and Thermoplyae have already left UAE and formed the Aetolian League. Others will soon follow.
Don't be misguided, they are still very much a part of UAE. In fact, they are still allowed to use the UAE forum, under O57, in order to keep a close bond to us. I have imposed a few conditions, though, that should keep things running smoothly:

1. They should inform every time a new member is considered, in order to be revised and given clearance for acceptance or not;
2. They will continue to use the forum as usual, as if they were still UAE, until further notice;
3. They should continue to read the forums for the nearest oceans to them and help every time they can. Since they're not able to see our Emergency thread in-game, I'll let them know whenever other emergencies occur. It is not imperative that they lend a hand every time, but I have them to try to do so as much as possible;
4. Communication with UAE members is more important now than ever. They should send messages to our members like before, but also when they move to assist a UAE member. They should make their intentions visible by posting in the O57 forum. And of course, keep using the Skype chat rooms just like before;
5. They will still respond to Willcx and N3mesis as if they were still in UAE;
6. I have taken on the role of ambassador and spokeswoman in UAE, in which position I will keep a tight and close relation to them.

So welcome the newly-formed Aetolian League and wish your comrades the best in this unprecedented endeavor!

As of right now they have only one man still holding up the house..N3mesis. (and so far he is doing a great job at it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

does that mean I can get phenomen info from you

If so thanks

If not well I guess I tried

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure. And yes I fixed it prior to reading your message just took me a minute to notice it. I can give you some news from us but let me run it by the tops so I don't rock any boats. Ill contact you via IG mail.

DeletedUser

gotta love it when internal forums slant towards what they want their alliance to THINK

DeletedUser

Thanks SN6494900 I appreciate it

Dismember What do you mean

DeletedUser

well raptok i told you if u want info u can message me ingame aparently u forgot about that ...

DeletedUser

If you want Molon Labe Info, please feel free to message me

DeletedUser

with all these offers of info I'll be limitless in terms o it