Beta News Series 2 (raptok)

DeletedUser

I just pointed out all valid points. I like that you are doing this but it's just a bit annoying seeing that all the massive wars that have been fought and people still don't know what's happening. Molon Labe, Phenomen and co had been fighting AoA+UAE for a very long time. I was merely trying to give a bit of advice and some constructive criticism. I like these efforts and look forward to the next issue as it looks like it will be getting better now :)

@Devynsire: Sorry but still quitting the game. Just read forums until all my cities are taken because now that I'm not in a position of power I don't get all the news behind the scenes any more :(

DeletedUser

Unofficial Beta News
Series 2

Alliances To Watch:

POC and DJ duo: with a strength combined more than even the strongest alliances with the new updates they could almost be invincible with communication and power that's exactly what we want to see good job.

Children Of The Hydra:[From Basically unknown to 10 they were very strong and still are when I first ever heard of them they were around 60,000 points now there ranked 10th unbelievable

:)

DJ and CoTH are currently at war.

:pro:

DeletedUser

kk thanks

News Is now discontinued because I can't get any good news so the world is obviously boring (crosses fingers behind back hoping they all quit(so I can get free citys)!)

DeletedUser

Theres at least three major wars going on amongst front page alliances and you cannot get any news! Thanks for trying

DeletedUser4013

News Is now discontinued because I can't get any good news so the world is obviously boring (crosses fingers behind back hoping they all quit(so I can get free citys)!)

What about the interview I gave you? I was looking forward to seeing that in the paper. :(

Thisis.png

DeletedUser

nore anything about Molon Labe, if you weren't using your own time we would fire you

DeletedUser

PLS PLS PLS FIRE ME

Just kidding.

I feel that beta is to boring to have news. But isn't boring enough to quit

So as soon as it get's really really good again MY NEWS IS BACK

But for now someone else can do It.

Or I could have some little Helpers (or a cool name like Knight's Of The Phoenix (Phoenix Because That's Meh Theme):)

Smily Because I feel Like It

Now Any Volunteers

:D

P.S. I will this will be my standard format.

DeletedUser

IMO Beta doesn't need news anymore because the lack of an audience. Maybe if people would post more feedback and such to post it would be worthwhile but as it stands it would be a waste of time.

DeletedUser

There's maybe 5 people who actually read this and 3 who like it.

Beta Isn't dead.

But it's Audience Is
:rolleyes:
If you think it's not then message me with my post and read the news if I get 50 messages I'll continue If not then It's Discontined until It Is

Also want to see my interview with tyrion. READ MY NEWS​

DeletedUser

SC's Mass Vacation

Well, I have news or maybe a tale.
Once upon a time long ago there was an alliance called StoneCutters. They went to war with the mighty Roman Republic, of course after joining them and poisoning them from within. Unknowingly, I assisted the victims of the tyrant RR and we all know they crumbled quickly.
Then enters TeA, led most valiantly by the Klown. SC cozied up to the powers that be there and insinuated themselves into their good graces. TeA believing its power so great did not respect the law of refugee...and low and behold Dark Judgement went to war. SC turned their backs on us claiming, "But I don't know if we like TeA more or you guys in DJ that saved our @$$!!!' I swallowed my pride and displeasure and came out victorious.
Currently, SC is garbage. They have turtled up. They do not attack. They are requesting their noobs oceans away to 'MAKE SLOW TRANS AND BOWS AND SWORDS!!!! SHIP THEM TO YOUR BROTHERS WITH 10 CITIES AND NO ABILITY OR TALENT TO HOLD THEM!!!!!'
From Dark Judgement to the noobs of that failed alliance. Drop your flag and run. Your leaders are duplicitous and have no honor. Just look at your alliance. All, save 3 in my oceans, have gone into vaca mode, I assume to hopefully have cities still when my displeasure have run its course. I will not stop til SC is no more.

jamintavon
Founder and Supreme Justice
DARK JUDGEMENT

DeletedUser1405

Dont take this the wrong way Jam, you are the last person that can quote the word honour in here.
Im not going to go into any details but anyone who has had dealings with this will know why im writing this.
Needless to say, quoting peace and freindship one day and attacking so called friends the next is never going to be classed as any form of honour to people in this game.
And yes i accept you are leading avery well organised alliance but you need to watch as the next people you pick to befreind then attack may be better organised and may give you a fight.

DeletedUser

Hey Mike, havent seen much of you on the forums lately. So when you going to continue to stats thread? Been a few months but the fights still going on.

DeletedUser1405

Been having some RL problems so no been around much, will be back up to strength in a couple of weeks had a couple of accidents that have kept me away from PC. Thanks for asking bud.

DeletedUser4013

Welcome back Mike, hopefully everything is back to (relative) normal for you.

DeletedUser

Mike...if I didn't know any better. Anyway, I have plenty of honor. We had a good faith agreement broken when you decided to cease SC. I don't get how this is a war game but the only thing ppl ever do is have peace. I am leader. There was no support given to any one player taking a TeA city as we discussed. If your ppl can't handle PvP...get new ppl.

Befriend??? SC? You and the mouth are the best of buds. TeA? Can't take an active players city to save your lives. The grey city take kings.

I have a pact with POC and ML...if you're not on that list we are either talking or fighting and I'd wager we are fighting.

Last edited by a moderator: