Beta PotM: Voting

Who should be named PotM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Justin voted for himself.Also his new nickname is "HT Tights".

Lugosi

Strategos
your new nickname is not suitable for the forums but I think you know what it is FN ;) Bagsy second place in the vote :D

DeletedUser345

Now everyone as you can see its a two man race and you know how annoying Jtin is don't you! (targetted at all Pheno enemies with a vote) then vote against him and vote me! ;)

DeletedUser8362

Now everyone as you can see its a two man race and you know how annoying Jtin is don't you! (targetted at all Pheno enemies with a vote) then vote against him and vote me! ;)

or you could vote for a lil boy? Winning this would just make my week. Wouldnt you want to make a lil boys life just that bit more awesome??

DeletedUser345

or you could vote for a lil boy? Winning this would just make my week. Wouldnt you want to make a lil boys life just that bit more awesome??

But im an orphan we deserve a happy life :'(

Lugosi

Strategos

I don't think they do achilles. Mass-mailing the whole of Pheno to vote for you is just shallow :p I see osl voted for you, I made him pay for his mistake ;) He's now mutating in a drainage system as we speak; with no escape :p

DeletedUser

Vote Mango! He's squishy! and sometimes can make awsome jello!

DeletedUser

vote lad
i serve beer all the time
only certain people really know the story of me

DeletedUser

You know I voted for Scheul. Because of his comment on the Alliances within Beta. I like his personality and he isn't campaigning to win unlike the rest of you goofs.

However if I had casted for real, it would have been for the little guy (Mango) because he's like a little brother that we all want to have one day (if you don't have one, adapt him at 9.95$) He's quite entertaining and fun to talk with.

The end.

DeletedUser8362

You know I voted for Scheul. Because of his comment on the Alliances within Beta. I like his personality and he isn't campaigning to win unlike the rest of you goofs.

However if I had casted for real, it would have been for the little guy (Mango) because he's like a little brother that we all want to have one day (if you don't have one, adapt him at 9.95$) He's quite entertaining and fun to talk with.

The end.

its true... i accept pay pal, master cards, visas, checks & money xD

DeletedUser8362

How did we get so many votes??? I believe that there is a total of about 7 active forumers - where did the rest come from?

DeletedUser

certain people can only win by making threads in their alliances.

Lugosi

Strategos
how did Jarwhal vote for -Achilles- if all the people who've ever been in posession of the Jarwhal account have already had a forum account? not that I'm urging anyone to have a spur of investigations into that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser345

how did Jarwhal vote for -Achilles- if all the people who've ever been in posession of the Jarwhal account have already had a forum account? not that I'm urging anyone to have a spur of investigations into that.

Last i saw curly had that but i did say the pasword in an open chat so anyone could be in it...

certain people can only win by making threads in their alliances.

If you counted all the votes from players in beta i would win...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.