Beta PotM: Voting

Who should be named PotM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugosi

Strategos
Guys, we are a team.There is no point arguing over a silly thing like this, lets make up and kick some ML butt.

We're not arguing seriously wayne :rolleyes:

Oh wait -Achilles- you speak nonsense :D on skype and you smell and and errr . . . your face is ridiculous :p.

Wayne, I'm already kicking some part of ML and -Achilles- appears to be whipping some part of PoC (or so I hope).

DeletedUser

We're not arguing seriously wayne :rolleyes:

Oh wait -Achilles- you speak nonsense :D on skype and you smell and and errr . . . your face is ridiculous :p.

Wayne, I'm already kicking some part of ML and -Achilles- appears to be whipping some part of PoC (or so I hope).

Im whipping a Ml inactive!

DeletedUser345

Yoyo got lucky today almost lost his city but some desperate last ditch attacks saved him...

DeletedUser14909

Yoyo got lucky today almost lost his city but some desperate last ditch attacks saved him...

Oh come on, now I know you guys are having to talk up any success you get but by what we have on our forum that siege was broken with about 15hrs to go and was taken care of by a measly 2 ls nukes.

We were grateful that you left your subsequent support there for so long though, its nice to get both the offensive and defensive BP for the alliance :)

DeletedUser345

Oh come on, now I know you guys are having to talk up any success you get but by what we have on our forum that siege was broken with about 15hrs to go and was taken care of by a measly 2 ls nukes.

We were grateful that you left your subsequent support there for so long though, its nice to get both the offensive and defensive BP for the alliance :)

I actually meant you were lucky because those two ls nukes were close at hand afer that i had about 1500+ biremes pouring in...

Aicy

Strategos
I've lost so much respect for this thread.

Okay, I've always though that people use the word 'respect' too much in this game but saying you had respect for a thread is just taking it too far.

You do realize a thread isn't a conscious being, right?

DeletedUser

If you guys spent as much time in game as you did in the forums you might not be getting destroyed. Is this a who's who of washed ups? Voted for none.

DeletedUser345

Yay, but to be honest its such a disgrace of a comeptition now that it doesnt really matter, but at least the votes of non-Betas will be discounted...

Lugosi

Strategos
tbf all people who don't actually post on the forum regularly should be knocked off this. Its not down to whether you play beta or not as even if you play beta it doesn't necessarily mean you use this world forum tab so you can't really judge it not that I'm trying to put a massive dent in your chances :p

DeletedUser8362

tbf all people who don't actually post on the forum regularly should be knocked off this. Its not down to whether you play beta or not as even if you play beta it doesn't necessarily mean you use this world forum tab so you can't really judge it not that I'm trying to put a massive dent in your chances :p

that would leave -achilles- with 7 votes lmao

Lugosi

Strategos

that would leave lad with even less. I think out of all the people who've voted for lad that lad is the most active on the forum out of lads voters :D. Then some post on here every three weeks maybe and the rest have basically been made to make an account so they can vote :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser345

As I believe Otis said earlier, many players read the forums but don't post how do you distinguish between those that do and those that dont, besides I thought this was a Beta competition for all Beta players...

DeletedUser8362

As I believe Otis said earlier, many players read the forums but don't post how do you distinguish between those that do and those that dont, besides I thought this was a Beta competition for all Beta players...

isnt it popularity on the forums? Not in-game? If it was ingame anyone who was told to vote for someone would clearly choose you, because of the account size you have inherited... Not based off of actually knowing you. Also, i doubt there are 80 people reading the forums often, with only 10-15 people responding. If there is, i will send you 100k silver. Plus, you have said that you mass mailed pheno to tell them to vote for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.