DeletedUser

lol
what are we gonna do
i made a valiant effort but achilles was better
congrats achilles
hopefully i still get some +rep lol

Lugosi

Strategos
isnt it popularity on the forums? Not in-game? If it was ingame anyone who was told to vote for someone would clearly choose you, because of the account size you have inherited... Not based off of actually knowing you. Also, i doubt there are 80 people reading the forums often, with only 10-15 people responding. If there is, i will send you 100k silver. Plus, you have said that you mass mailed pheno to tell them to vote for you.

Well done mango, I actually agree with you but not forgetting his threads in-game which I also made but then achilles deleted mine but then again I inturn kept deleting his :p. Has anyone compared beta votes to other worlds? :p quite humorous if you ask me.

DeletedUser345

Well done mango, I actually agree with you but not forgetting his threads in-game which I also made but then achilles deleted mine but then again I inturn kept deleting his :p. Has anyone compared beta votes to other worlds? :p quite humorous if you ask me.

Wayne deleted yours... ;) besides just because ML dont get behind there team...

Lugosi

Strategos
-achilles- deleted yours because I knew you wouldn't win because you wanted alpha so I didn't bother deleting it.

DeletedUser

This poll is now closed, the winner is -Achilles-, please +rep him!

Lugosi

Strategos
I would have twelve, mango eleven and lad and you would be no where near so i still win...

I'd have 13 secure active forum posters so :p ahahaha what do you call -achilles- after his cs has been sunk by PoC? . . .

. . . Chimosank :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.