Beta World

DeletedUser

How are you doing as a player in Beta world?

What alliances are at war with each other here, which players are on top and thriving and what not?

Go ahead and give me some brief overview while I catch up on some reading.

DeletedUser

Ah, so this is what server you play mainly.

How are things doing on Beta?

DeletedUser

They're fine (i think) have you heard about the new god they have added?

picture.php

DeletedUser

Yes, I even made the god too :D

And no, I don't mainly play beta. I don't go on as often because of Theta and Zeta.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll make a decent one...

Edit: Lmfao.
I can't. I don't have a temple on any world to take a raw SS to edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright, alright.

The thread was made to get players to post so I can get a understanding of things going on in Beta as I don't play the world, so lets stay on topic guys.

DeletedUser

Tyroncs, can I have an unedited version of that?
Just the plain temple overview.

DeletedUser

From here on off topic posts will receive warnings and infractions.

DeletedUser5

If I see any more inappropriate edited/unedited images picturing your resident moderator, I will be forced to take action. Consider this your one and only warning on this subject.

DeletedUser

oops. Never mind, delete this post actually D: Didn't see the 2nd page.

DeletedUser

Hmm.... what actually happened in Beta over the last 6 months??? lessee...

We had a whole bunch of HUGE alliances like COIG, Legion, Romanian Warriors, etc that were around mass recruiting but Army of Aliens sort of took the early lead fuelled by the self styled Aliens himself. The United Aegean Empire set up a second front around them and between them they had the world pretty much sorted out.

Phenomen started racking up early respect and were the first alliance to claim a 2nd city.. Clan Harmada & Serenity, who were doing rather well individually merged and gave us Molon Labe, who along with Pheonix of Carthage & Mor Do Kuli gave Beta its first bunch of Small Superpowers.

COIG first managed to piss a lot of people off, plus combined with general MRA inefficiency they were the first to paint a red target on their heads. Everybody had a whole lot of fun and lot of COIG cities were taken all over the globe till the good players quit and the alliance disbanded.

This left a vacuum on who to attack and with the increasing AoA/UAE power sphere it was natural that things would come to a head.. Xmortis started off small as a power away from the core, and were initially targetted by the Aliens, the Aegeans and anybody else around them. However they managed to rally quite a bit of support and were the first MRA type alliance to openly resist the Aliens with some success.

After a small & inevitable buildup AoA declared war on Phenomen with a few quick strikes. Unfortunately Phen, ML, MDK, PoC and a whole bunch of other alliances suddenly opened war on a number of fronts against them and AoA just collapsed.

Some of them left and joined the Aegeans, some joined the Myrmidons, and some joined the Praetorian Guardians, who by now have built themselves up to the level of probably the most dangerous alliance in the game.

Myrmidons was started as a democratic collection of smaller groups of alliances and had some solid players and leaders in it but eventually went the MRA way and have today given rise to Pros Theon. Which way this new alliance swings is still to be seen.

UAE seems to be the only alliance packing a lot of weight out there, but then whether they fall under all that weight is still to be seen.

The smaller alliances are all around, just as tight and just as deadly. Xmortis has walked away from all this with respect and quite a few nice cities.

And the action is now slowly moving away from the core areas towards the outer oceans which are now seeing major activity.

Now MISSING from this discourse are Titanes et Ares and Saints of Tartarus and a couple of other alliances that have had a role in how this world has shaped up. Unfortunately my viewpoint is slightly SE skewed so im hoping Mike62 or somebody comes up and helps add to this..

Of course most of this is based on my limited info, and probably slightly biased in bits, so please feel free to read or ignore... but i thought i may as well give a rundown of what ive seen here in Beta.. feel free to slam me.. :)

DeletedUser

that's a nice review on the world you have there, I'm sure it misses a lot of info but this is normal. One player can't have the complete overview. I would like to add
1) that this world is still full of action :) (at least were I am)
2) that you are giving xmortis too much credit. Qlander is of course a good player but we never saw problems with taking xmortis cities. And now I see xmortis take overs more and more around me because they are the weakest alliance that still has a lot of nice, built up cities. I'm now talking specifically about the area ocean:
65 75

DeletedUser

Well, 7 of your 9 cities are in Ocean 65. An ocean where we have 22 players. I guess we kinda failed with Dinjy's Thorstone though.

DeletedUser

I'm not only talking about my own experiences but of our whole alliance, that's why I mentioned 4 oceans instead of 2.

And something interesting about thorstone: a few players (2) sent support instead of attacks at me, funny thing is the support is still there. I wonder when they are gonna retreat it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL :D Tell me the name so that I can tell them to call it back :)