Beta World

DeletedUser

No offence Pingu, but Xmortis have always been given too much credit. They are now limited to only one excellent player in Qlander and a few good but isolated players.

Everytime we conquer a city qlander does his valiant best to beat it off but once his LS are down there is no one else picking up whats left. Look at the conquest rankings again tomorrow morning and you'll see what I mean.

DeletedUser

No offence pingu that made me laugh! He will love you for that Ryan! :)

DeletedUser4016

@jarpenguin: Can you tell MaksiKing and cmissil thank you for their support at rockhounds old place but I won't be needing them anymore.

Sorry if this is a bit off topic ;(

DeletedUser

Not again :(

Guys can you please provide evidence of the support :p No one in Xmortis is gonna believe us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if knutti starts with this... ^^ you can tell szshell and brewie0906 to withdraw their support now. Evidence? lol forget it, if you don't believe me please feel free to leave the support at my place.

DeletedUser

well a 70 member alliance is 20 good players with 50 avg ones... xmortis is a 500 member alliance with 50 (???) good players and 450 avg ones.. so yeah of course the losses will be heavier for xmortis in any war esp one with somebody like UAE/AoA... but then they fought back, and thats a lot more than we've seen any of the really big alliances do till now...

the numbers are of course just an assumption on my part.. no disrespect meant...

DeletedUser

Like MEEEEEEE

Also, Cookie101 I think that you colonize cities on Beta :p Only a 2k city and a 1k pretty sad.

I only play on beta to keep me busy when I'm not playing Delta! Not bothered about that world just play it for fun if you want pingu check out my stats on delta! Rank 31 in that world and No.1 in my ocean! :eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah you saw it but failed to mention it, funny that when you was saying I was pretty sad!

DeletedUser

You are pretty sad ON BETA :p

Yeah ok Pingu whatever i don't really care what you think about me mate! I only play that world for fun my ranking in Delta are what I play and pay for! Your ranking isn't really good as well so you can talk :p

Last edited by a moderator: