Beta's Best Player

DeletedUser345

You posted before the nominations opened and sorry nick i only had time to post my own :)

Btw cobble you have to choose someone else as Jtin doesn't fit the requirements and thats the same with N3mesis Lafriks, although there can be adebate over that because he once did.

DeletedUser

You posted before the nominations opened and sorry nick i only had time to post my own :)

Btw cobble you have to choose someone else as Jtin doesn't fit the requirements and thats the same with N3mesis Lafriks, although there can be adebate over that because he once did.

What part doesnt fit?

Lugosi

Strategos
Top 100 player ranks, top 50 abp ranks, top 50 dbp ranks he isn't in any...

This is not taking into account all of Beta Players therefore it shouldn't be Beta's Best Player; this is misrepresentation someone will be sued in good time :3

All these new PotM and Forum Potm seem to have silly restrictions unlike the old days. Its getting as bad as the health and safety measures . . . :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is not taking into account all of Beta Players therefore it shouldn't be Beta's Best Player; this is misrepresentation someone will be sued in good time :3

All these new PotM and Forum Potm seem to have silly restrictions unlike the old days. Its getting as bad as the health and safety measures . . . :(

What can you do about it.. These forums are a bit like a model world.. just a bit

DeletedUser345

This is not taking into account all of Beta Players therefore it shouldn't be Beta's Best Player;

The player shouldn't be Betas best if they aren't in any of those rankings... but it seems like no one in Beta cares anymore :(

DeletedUser8362

well imo alnmclg is the best in-game player. however i cant vote for him so i dont plan to nominate him. And if i have to choose a player out of my alliance i wouldnt have anyone to choose - i dont talk to general membership of other alliances and players i do know are enemies whom are losing to myself and others not in the top 100 so how could they be the best in the world?

JungleBear

Phrourach
I think what mango is trying to say, is its hard to nominate someone for this that isnt based in your own alliance because you dont deal with them day in day out..... valerio, egod, mango anyone else that are our enemies may be cracking players but until we war each other how do we know how good they are ?????

I may look good in the stats but who out there has actually battled me ???? not many....probably because they have all quit now i hasten to add LOL

However, I like the idea.....The best players i have played with/against that is not in my alliance or around anymore are Hericles,thors hammer and azn...

DeletedUser345

well imo alnmclg is the best in-game player. however i cant vote for him so i dont plan to nominate him. And if i have to choose a player out of my alliance i wouldnt have anyone to choose - i dont talk to general membership of other alliances and players i do know are enemies whom are losing to myself and others not in the top 100 so how could they be the best in the world?

Fair point I've seen it done on other worlds but tried to negativate the boing for alliance members factor that happened there. I think I did say in my original post that of the player outside those top rankings of you give a good enough reason they can stand.

DeletedUser8362

I think what mango is trying to say, is its hard to nominate someone for this that isnt based in your own alliance because you dont deal with them day in day out..... valerio, egod, mango anyone else that are our enemies may be cracking players but until we war each other how do we know how good they are ?????

I may look good in the stats but who out there has actually battled me ???? not many....probably because they have all quit now i hasten to add LOL

However, I like the idea.....The best players i have played with/against that is not in my alliance or around anymore are Hericles,thors hammer and azn...

pretty much :D

Fair point I've seen it done on other worlds but tried to negativate the boing for alliance members factor that happened there. I think I did say in my original post that of the player outside those top rankings of you give a good enough reason they can stand.

Yea, its a good idea imo. I'll be thinking about people ive fought and try to choose one of my best opponents.tincheeta was pretty good, but best player - no. kelkenn is good but not the best.

Never mind i choose llohll - decent defender, attacker, good person to talk to, knows the game, respects pacts/friends, helps when needed, doesnt mind helping small players, is a girl :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im ofcourse the best player. The fastest growing player in the game. Not sure if redneck women grows faster, i kinda started when he half a million points allready.

Now im ranked around 60 and 20 in bps.
I have went solo now as i want to pursue some enemies i have, this made DJ upset and im holding my ground against them by my self.