Betas Best/Worst

DeletedUser1405

Credit to OSL112 for the original post

Good day to all. Time for another "interactive" thread.

As we are more than a couple of months in , I think it is time for a thread that regularly appeared in TW forums. Time to put your opinions across about each other. Who is the biggest Beta spammer? Or who is the best Beta player.
Its time for everyones thoughts.

Please could we cut the off topic chat. Please talk about each others opinions and sensibly agree or disagree, but don't make this topic un-useable :)
This has also been made so we don't have 10 different topics open

Fill out Below:

Best Alliances
1-
2-
3-

Best Players
1-
2-
3-

Best Leader
1-

Most Promising Alliance
1-

Worst Alliance
1-
2-
3-

Worst Players
1-
2-
3-

Worst Leader
-

Most Hyped Player
1-

Most Popular Players/Posters
1-
2-
3-

Most Helpful Players/Posters (Beta)
1-
2-
3-

Best Beta Posters
1-
2-
3-

Best Forum Personality
1-

Most Entertaining Poster
1-

Most Funniest Poster
1-

Best Idea
1-

Best Threads
1-
2-
3-

Worst Forum Personality
1-

Most Ruthless Poster (Spammer)
1-

Best Avatar/Signatures (Beta)
1-
2-
3-

Please do not feel you have to do all of them.
And remember everyone is entitled to an opinion good or bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2524

Best Alliances
1- Molon Labe
2-MDK
3- Preatorian Guardians

Best Leader
1- Ryan Ward- leads an unknown alliance that has dominated without any noise

Most Promising Alliance
1- TEA. Super strong in 34. Will gain controll of ocean and dominate from there.

Worst Alliance
1-Dragon 365
2-Aztecs
3- Master of Gods

Worst Leader
1-Aliens- Quit when his alliance needed him most, but that might be personal issues but still 500 players had to find a new alliance when he left.

Most Hyped Player
1-

1-
2-
3-

1-Cobblemix

Best Forum Personality
1-Egod/dobby

Best Threads
1-This one

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1-Molon Labe ;)
2-Mor do Kuli
3-Forty4

Best Players
1-bAdg3R (on his way to the top)
2-Aliens (still has 19 cities and hes inactive:| )
3-redneck woman ("wohow her she comes")

Best Leader
1-eGOD (worked hard to get us here)

Most Promising Alliance
1-Pros Theon

Worst Alliance
1-Army of Aliens (What a collapse)
2-Roman Republic
3-United Aegean Empire

Worst Players
1-look at how Meany people have 1 bp :)

Worst Leader
1-The leader or ex leader of Myrmidons

Most Hyped Player
1-me

1-jarpenguen
2-mike62
3-dobby

DeletedUser

Best at Alliance Hype
1-Molon Labe
2-Molon Labe
3-COIG

Best Spin
1-Dobby
2-eGOD
3-Druss26

Leader who claims to be the Best Leader
1-eGOD (natch)

Most Promising Alliance
1-Molon Labe

Worst Alliance
1-Not Molon Labe (because they are the best doncha know)

Worst Players
1-the ones that play the game and not the forums

Worst Leader
1- the others

Most Hyped Players
1-see above

DeletedUser

Best at Alliance Hype
1-Molon Labe
2-Molon Labe
3-COIG

Best Spin
1-Dobby
2-eGOD
3-Druss26

1-eGOD (natch)

Most Promising Alliance
1-Molon Labe

Worst Alliance

Worst Players

Worst Leader
1- the others

Most Hyped Players
1-see above
lol. Pointless post is pointless

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1- Phenomen have maintained their standard of play from the moment this world started
2- Molon Labe / Mor Do Kuli aggressive fun groups with stats to back it up
3- Praetorian Guardians big. and silent. so im assuming theyre very good.

Best Players
1- Aliens. No questions
2- Thug2605 Only person who was giving alien competition for a very long time and is still maintaining his game (i think)
3- Qlander not an obvious choice for most but a good player and makes O66 a little nicer

Best Leader
1- Yondo Running the Aegeans is not an easy task

Most Promising Alliance
1- Forty4

Worst Alliance
1- Army of Aliens for the collapse. you DONT just disintegrate if your leader quits
2- Peaceville Hello?? Crosshair on your head

Worst Players
1- Remorce :D

Worst Leader
1- Liragon Most of the anti-AoA lobby that werent simply jealous of them couldnt stand them because of him..

Most Entertaining Poster
1- Jarpenguin

Best Threads
1- Dobby's News Threads
2- UAE declaration of war on anybody existing in their oceans
3- R vs R 1 on 1 thread

Worst Forum Personality
1- Liragon

mebbe a little harsh but i thought since im spending the time time may as well be honest... meh...

DeletedUser

Best at Alliance Hype
1-Molon Labe
2-Molon Labe
3-COIG

Best Spin
1-Dobby
2-eGOD
3-Druss26

1-eGOD (natch)

Most Promising Alliance
1-Molon Labe

Worst Alliance

Worst Players

Worst Leader
1- the others

Most Hyped Players
1-see above

Lol sounds like an admission or dose he want to join?:Smirk:

DeletedUser

eGOD is my father. It is your darned anti-nepotism policy that has always kept me out.

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1- Myrmidions (worked the best supporting each other than any alliance i have seen.
2-Army Of Aliens
3-

Best Players
1-Aliens
2-Qlander
3-Time Lord

Best Leader
1-Aliens

Most Promising Alliance
1-Molon Labe

Worst Alliance
1-South East Syndicate (I quit building offensive troops to hold while my alliance conquered my cities and beat off their entire alliance)

Worst Leader
1-Rychemaster - though not the worst player he certainly has no manners or consideration for others. Plus again I beat off his entire alliance...

1-Aliens (everyone still talks about him)
2-Qlander

1- The Spartan King
2- Dash

Worst Forum Personality
1-Rychemaster (doesnt post much but what is posted is rude and inconsiderate.

DeletedUser

Worst Leader:
1. Tic-tac, or whoever it was that dissolved COIG.

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1- Pros Theon
2- United Aegean Empire
3- Phenomen

Best Players
1- Qlander
2- General Eagle
3- bowzer

Best Leader
1- Dash Branaghan

Most Promising Alliance
1- United Aegean Empire...for now.

Worst Alliance
1- Tie between COIG and post-Branaghan Myrmidons
2- United Nations
3- Peaceville

Worst Players
1- funfwurst
2- shadowalker29
3- Siindbad

Worst Leader
1- Siindbad

DeletedUser

Worst Alliance
1-South East Syndicate (I quit building offensive troops to hold while my alliance conquered my cities and beat off their entire alliance)

I LOL'D so hard when I read this.

And I am truly sorry I didn't read ahead of posting egod... I respect you as a leader, and I respect your alliance for what they are, BUT I do not respect your spin campaigns and smack talk. You should take a page from the Phoenix of Carthage/Mor do Kuil/ saints of tartarus book, Be the powerful alliance you are, but respect those around you and respect your enemy.

But thats my two cents.

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1- MdK
2-Forty4
3- The Three Kings

Best Players
1- yoyo2 (The republic couldn't take him, so I don't know who else can)
2- aznxasazn
3-Valerio (one of the top battlers (i know that is not a word... i humbly apologize)

Best Leader
1- NivMizzet15 (he wears a sombrero very well)

Most Promising Alliance
1- MdK

Worst Alliance
1-AoA (basically was Aliens)
2-Peaceville (with that name..... yeah, this IS a war game....)
3-Phalanx

Worst Player
1-Lukasrazys (current lowest ranked player)
2- Redneck woman (yeah you are high ranked, but bolting people? really?)

Worst Leader
1- Donggley1997

Most Hyped Player
1- Aliens.... (they quit, yet they were the best)

1- Dobby, or whoever comes out with a "newspaper" or "cyber-grenews"

1- Mike you are really digging for compliments aren't you.

Best Beta Posters
1- Tyrion

Best Forum Personality
1- not sure.

Most Entertaining Poster
1- Dobby

Most Funniest Poster
1- aren't these basically the same thing?

Best Idea
1- Morale and changing colonization........ oh wait, the BEST idea? umm, not putting those in.

Worst Forum Personality
1- Mike62 (just kidding, you aren't that bad.)

1- The people who have the "free premium accounts" messages

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1- Myrmidions (worked the best supporting each other than any alliance i have seen.

great alliance that you promptly walked into, split, weakened and forced your cities to be added to their stats as lost cities..

Worst Alliance

You couldnt even hold ME off solo what are you talking about holding off The Syndicate???? LOL!!!!

Worst Leader
1-Rychemaster - though not the worst player he certainly has no manners or consideration for others. Plus again I beat off his entire alliance...

Funy reading about manners from you... and even funnier reading about you holding off my alliance, since you ran out crying against me singlehandedly... with my alliance youd be loading your nappies once veery hour on the hour... youve already lost your top 3 cities to us (yes we also took the one you gave nandil) so i suggest respectfully stop talking...

Worst Forum Personality
1-Rychemaster (doesnt post much but what is posted is rude and inconsiderate.

Of course you'll find most of what i type about you inconsiderate... its supposed to be... i dont like taking factors like you into consideration...

LOL.... i cant believe you man... youre the one who picks a fight, gets pummelled, gets your alliance mates into trouble, promptly runs out of the alliance and this world, and then comes back to bad-mouth... lol... what a crybaby...

anyways, not to hijack mike62's thread.... everybody's entitled to an opinion.... even remorce..

DeletedUser

And I am truly sorry I didn't read ahead of posting egod... I respect you as a leader, and I respect your alliance for what they are, BUT I do not respect your spin campaigns and smack talk. You should take a page from the Phoenix of Carthage/Mor do Kuil/ saints of tartarus book, Be the powerful alliance you are, but respect those around you and respect your enemy.

But thats my two cents.
Random? This conversation is thread hopping and off topic haha. Never said I don't respect my enemies. The only difference with me and the alliances that you listed is that I post on forums. Only because I enjoy the discussions.

UAE have faired much better than AoA did. The current score is only 3 for ML and 3 for UAE. We will have to rectify this even score shortly :p

DeletedUser

lol, not if you have Dobby sending the attacks! That was the most noobish attempt at a conquer I have ever seen. The entire alliance was in stitches even before he lost all his troops.

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1-Phenomen
2-Praetorian Guardians
3-Saints of tartarus

Most Promising Alliance
1-MDK

Worst Alliance
1-Romanian Warriors-MRA
2-Peacevill-oi, people are knocking on your door, half your alliance is leaving/being conquered..
3-Demon Law Breakers-silent MRA

Worst Leader
Tie of TicTac and Aliens, had the #1 alliance and just dissolved it

1-cobblemix, nice guides
2-the guy that made maps

Best Beta Posters
Mike62, always promoting discussions not arguments
Dobby for the news

Best Idea
1-The news

DeletedUser

great alliance that you promptly walked into, split, weakened and forced your cities to be added to their stats as lost cities..
I deleted my account so havent been on there... you can claim strength if you want.. but we both know the truth

You couldnt even hold ME off solo what are you talking about holding off The Syndicate???? LOL!!!!

If you want me to repost the attacks against me I can cancel the delete... show the world I held off your entire alliance... and kudos to you for taking a city thats 9 hours away from the rest of my cities... bet you feel tough now

Funy reading about manners from you... and even funnier reading about you holding off my alliance, since you ran out crying against me singlehandedly... with my alliance youd be loading your nappies once veery hour on the hour... youve already lost your top 3 cities to us (yes we also took the one you gave nandil) so i suggest respectfully stop talking...

yup your a big tough man taking a city that was under control of another person... did I forget to mention I already set my account to delete? one of us is missing something here and I dont think its me :p

LOL.... i cant believe you man... youre the one who picks a fight, gets pummelled, gets your alliance mates into trouble, promptly runs out of the alliance and this world, and then comes back to bad-mouth... lol... what a crybaby...

I dont see how I got my alliance mates into trouble.. they seem to be doing ok last I checked... I told you before I left beta because my father got really ill. I even stepped down from the staff position because of time constraints. I didnt come back to bad mouth.. but to state what the thread wants. I still play epsilon... though I deleted my accounts on all other worlds.

You took one city... a ways away. that doesnt constitute me running away especially since I whooped your alliance for 2 weeks pretty much. anyone in doubt can just check my bp for defence and history of points in grepo stats. but if you want I can post all the losses your alliance had against my walls. You can still talk tough once I am gone. good for you. bottom line is I whooped your alliance and your upset about it by lashing out.

DeletedUser4013

Best Alliances
1- MdK: really solid alliance, tough and always ready for battle
2- UAE: looks like an MRA, walks like an MRA, but sure as hell doesn't quack like one. A very solid alliance with a good structure
3- Molon Labe/SoT/TeA/Phenomen: all really good alliances with a strong sense of leadership and purpose

Best Leader
1- Yondo: hands down the most successful leader in my book. he manages nearly half the world it seems, and keeps them in line. he has a head on his shoulders and honors his agreements.

Most Promising Alliance
1- Proes Theon: came out of a troubled split, but are doing quite well
2- Dark Judgement: not really huge in the world scene, but they are ready and willing

Worst Alliance
1- COIG: enough said
2- AoA: hate to say it guys, but why stay in an alliance where the leader forces you to support his rise to Olympos?

Worst Players
1- Tic-Tac
2- Aliens
3- Donggley1996

Worst Leader
1- Tic-Tac: decided to disband his alliance instead of give fair warning
1- Aliens: abadoned his alliance and left a power vacuum. couldn't even nominate a replacement.

Most Hyped Player
1- Aliens: who else could have risen to fame and fallen so hard?

Best Forum Personality
1- Mike62

1- Dobby: ahh, how i love to read your posts