Betrayal

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
These kind of people who will s*ck a d*ck just to betray others DONT deserve to win this world

Talking with other Alliance while other teammates dont know about that just shows how p*thetic you guys actually are... pretty bad situation.

Just like that betraying everyone and switching teams. :D

Well this kind of move i didnt see VERY, VERY long time.

You guys are the real puppets for Dinner... from 34given slots only ~10 was invited... And i dont care about myself... But more about others...

Attachments

• betrayal.jpg
    betrayal.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 179

DeletedUser56580

this totally sucks. not even make an academy for the rest? just let them be food? plus i learned that the poll about merge was 99% against merge and 1% i dont give **** either way. and they still went the plan. such players as your leaders, in BZC we have them to provide us resources, spells and fetch coffees because thats what limit

Milos21

Phrourach
Two kinds of leaders:
1) It is not enough to be loyal, we change direction, learn from this server and be better at the next one (get into 34 spots)
2) Stay with the loyals and accept you have to lose once in a while.

This server is way too young for this kind of drama

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
this totally sucks. not even make an academy for the rest? just let them be food? plus i learned that the poll about merge was 99% against merge and 1% i dont give **** either way. and they still went the plan. such players as your leaders, in BZC we have them to provide us resources, spells and fetch coffees because thats what limit

Because i think they actually didnt care about poll... they already knew whats going on and what they will do... they didnt care about others... Dinner prob made an offer to switch sides and made it clear that they will be LEADERS and they did that without thinking.

DeletedUser26844

lol this idiot leaves out the fact nah it wasn't 10 invited more like 30 had the option. For the academy piece they had the option to move to a fellow ally. we explained the the benefits and the options for those not invited. stop acting like you had no options and nowhere to go.

DeletedUser26844

Because i think they actually didnt care about poll... they already knew whats going on and what they will do... they didnt care about others... Dinner prob made an offer to switch sides and made it clear that they will be LEADERS and they did that without thinking.
you speak out of nothing there was no leadership deal it was for the better of everyone and yes some people gonna be salty

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-11 045659.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-11 045659.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 65

DeletedUser44471

EsQuuZmiii, Mate you guys had 6-7 leadership changes in the last 7 days. The leaders kept coming and going and when I was given leader I was also optimistic. It would've never been in my interest to merge if I saw something. The earlier leaders had already shot themselves in the foot diplomacy wise. No one wanted to work with you. You had 4 fronts, as well as having players on frontline without alarms. Stupid kids sharing islands with charlie and getting sieged every 10 minutes without alarms.

So yes we were offered slot for 34 people and to be honest I didn't even put 34 names forward because I am not gonna carry dead weight over to the new alliance. I did however sort out home for some players but Simmers, alarmless players or trash can go to shade.

I didn't ask for any leadership role or anything I am just gonna be playing casually and aggressive where I can.

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
lol this idiot leaves out the fact nah it wasn't 10 invited more like 30 had the option. For the academy piece they had the option to move to a fellow ally. we explained the the benefits and the options for those not invited. stop acting like you had no options and nowhere to go.

Academy/alliance - isnt the same... about invites... only few got them... only after many hrs they invited more just to make less drama. :D

Nothing was clear... many were betrayed and thought its the end... 99% of poll was against merge and still you and others merged. :D
Who the f*ck is idiot...

You would betray Dinner also if there would be another good/better alliance in our Ocean. :):D

You can follow and protect Dinner its fine... and i understand situation... tho the way our leaders were dealing with everything just made everything much more worse.

MM said ~34slots will be free for us... almost non of us get invite... only after few hrs they invited first 2-5 players.... in these few hrs other players already knew this will be a S*it show and left or joined to other alliances...

Dinner dont care about merge... they just used you against ur own alliance. :D

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
Bingo... you said 34slots will be free for us, but then again you didnt even pick these 34... only few...

Dude... just next time dont say anything... if you want to leave - leave... others can do the same...

Merge in the end of the day wasnt even option for you and Dinner... you just picked "skilled" players and other left as food. :D

DeletedUser44471

why should I have made a academy ? to take on more responsibilities for simmers without alarms? - When those simmers lose cities who were you gonna blame... why should active players have to pick up the tab for simmers. Where were you gonna put all those simmers with 4 fronts. Idiotic. "Dinner dont care about merge... they just used you against ur own alliance" - how did I get used.... was there anything for me to gain ? Did I agree a leaders role or anything. If anything the merge was in best interest for the members. I've played the game long enough to know there is no point plugging a sinking ship with butt plugs.

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
Then dont send MM about something like that in the future... if there were no actual option to invite 34 players dont mention that... you made your own teammates wait hrs... and in the end only few were invited to Dinners...

Prob they already tell you that you can pick only few members thats it.

But okey... im not mad, im just disappointed.

Gl and hf

DeletedUser44471

Then dont send MM about something like that in the future... if there were no actual option to invite 34 players dont mention that... you made your own teammates wait hrs... and in the end only few were invited to Dinners...

Prob they already tell you that you can pick only few members thats it.

But okey... im not mad, im just disappointed.

Gl and hf

Yeah... were you leader? No -. Did I have the other leaders blessing ? Yes so I can do whatever I want in that aspect. I value talent or good players over simmers. If you are neither of those then yes I still want you to play the game but you ain't gonna last in these main oceans here I would suggest you go try ocean 01 or something and sleep all you want so you don't wake up to city lost after 8 hour cs.

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
Yeah... were you leader? No -. Did I have the other leaders blessing ? Yes so I can do whatever I want in that aspect. I value talent or good players over simmers. If you are neither of those then yes I still want you to play the game but you ain't gonna last in these main oceans here I would suggest you go try ocean 01 or something and sleep all you want so you don't wake up to city lost after 8 hour cs.

leaders talk with alliance members first, not with enemies about these kind of things.

Thats the reason why you and few of our alliance members left? because you were scared of simming? Okey... now you talk with me about simming when you left 1 alliance for another and took few of them also, just so YOU dont sink... now you suggest me to go Oc1 :D

DeletedUser44471

why would a leader poll a bunch of simmers for advice in that poll you clearly outlined 34 slots are gonna be offered to us so others will be left behind. You think simmers and idiots like you were gonna vote yes for the merge knowing you would be outed. SMH.

anyways I am not gonna argue with you any further on externals got my cities to build and your cities to take.

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
Why there were a poll if the idea was to take only few members and others left for food? :D + 99% was against... so all who voted are idiots? :D I think you are the only one who i would call like that.

says dude who betrays others without any hesitation. Now he is safe and will come and attack. :D
I thought you are better with dignity.

DeletedUser44471

oh no according to you, I betrayed you...... so what are you gonna do about it. Go join the enemy and do something about it instead of crying here

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
So you admit to that. :D Took a while... just dont lie to others and say everything like it is...

Im not crying im just explaining whats happening. And you just made it clear to everyone...

DeletedUser56580

oh no according to you, I betrayed you...... so what are you gonna do about it. Go join the enemy and do something about it instead of crying here
its not according to him. its according to your actions. no one would have blamed you to kick out of alliance bad players. all serious alliances do that all the time. you just left them behind. i wont blame in any case Dinner since you merged to them and of course as it is normal they demanded only the cream to join them. however you should have insisted all or no one. if there wasnt place for all, then demand an academy for them. or even wait, remove the dead weight and then merge with those you have decided to keep. and why a poll dude since you have decided no matter what to merge? you remind me the peoples republic of north korea. right kim?

DeletedUser44471

I didn't setup the poll some noob done it also why would I wanna take all the trash with me. I am the dictator we do as I say. Now What?