Betrayal

DeletedUser56580

now nothing. i am actually huge fan of Kim. i like his haircut. do you also have a red button on your desk?

DeletedUser26844

Esquu you must be really bad at math. There was 30 invites sent. But some didn't want to come I saw a few reject and they chose misfits instead. People had options and all you can say is only 5 people only 5 people. No you just weren't part of the 30 or so people invited. 30 have joined since. All your math is crap 12 people joined in the first 30 minutes of invites sent alone trust me more than your 5,10, however many you wanna cry about. You're math is wrong simple as that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26844

most of us could see dead weight we didn't want it I don't care what ya'll think you know. That deadweight is not our responsibility but they had options to choose misfits very close by in bordering 044 their academy. Sorry but we ain't tryna do an academy

Lost1547

Hipparchus
@kylelynch Even though I didnt like you at start, but funny how you did everything for that alliance and got nothing in return for yourself, for once that was a smart decision to save allies, @EsQuuZmiii instead of complaining, grow some b*lls, instead of saying sh*t to kyle, think why did he had to make that decision, if your previous leaders weren't dumb**** who breach NAP and went back on there words early game, maybe then you guys might have a safe side, but you guys burned the bridge with every single alliance surrounding you.
If you wanna blame someone, blame your own weakness. kyle did what he could for the better of the alliance, and i can assure you that the players who might have hated that decision at start, now agrees with him after seeing how a proper alliance operate without clowns like you

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
There was no saving... he decided to pick few players and others left for food... that was smart for him... he knew Dinner will eat him alive so he betrayed others talking with them... its his gameplay... i dont blame him for that... im justy saying that, that MM was full of BS.

Dont say that you will save 34 players but in reality you lie and act like you are a good guy... with that MM he said "**** you all im going to hug Dinner because if no, they will destroy me". :D Its good tactic for him - thats for sure, but dont say its good for others who were left behind just because they are not as good as him/they?! :D Who the F8ck are you to be the one who decides who is good and bad player... who deserve to be in the alliance... leader... :D he was leader few days and in these few days HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING. :D Even previous Leaders were better... at least they were honest.

Yossarian234

Strategos
no dude, you're straight up cryin. Noone gives a f*ck if you got betrayed or not. This is Grepolis, such things happens, it's nothing special... And as far as I know, a lot of players got invited in Dinner, they went from 26 to 55 players in one day, and you're crying cause it was 29 instead of 34 players. Like grow some ping pongs and get better at game

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
I know these kind of things happen... not the first world that i play.... the way how he handled the situation with lies is the reason why i made this Thread. Its not because of you or another player that i know... they invited ~12players and to secure Oc they invited more players. Dont blame them for that... dont blame Dinner at all lol... the only one who i blame is Kyl.

And whats with you and balls? :D Not the only one who thinks about them here looks like.

The End.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
imagine num1 ally merging into num4-5 because too insecure, grow some balls those that jumped ally. this is conquest, if you are active and good player you shouldnt be afraid of anyone early in the game, nobody has enough defence for serious alliances to take cities from each other in the first few weeks.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
nah you are wrong, i have played a few cq worlds and everyone would rather take 25 food cities as an alliance compared to organising a megamind OP and maybe taking 1 from serious alliance.
Presence of aristotle and how **** it is to build birs compared to LS, makes it so that ppl have so many ls nukes and can just break anything...
look at JFL, they have at least 10 LS nukes as an alliance, who can get 4k birs?

once the non golders in each alliance catch up and get dozen of cities, suddenly ppl have def to hold sieges easily

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Saying that, im sure some people at GM were golders and had full nukes ready, it would be very hard to take cities from them, they had a lot of time to fix their internal stuff and find a place to solidify. Instead they run like bunch of pussies, Dont be a leader if you cant lead alliance.

DeletedUser54592

I know these kind of things happen... not the first world that i play.... the way how he handled the situation with lies is the reason why i made this Thread. Its not because of you or another player that i know... they invited ~12players and to secure Oc they invited more players. Dont blame them for that... dont blame Dinner at all lol... the only one who i blame is Kyl.

And whats with you and balls? :D Not the only one who thinks about them here looks like.

The End.

So you blame Kyle for doing the right thing with a mismanaged, dying alliance with a rudderless leadership? I know Kyle from other worlds and know that he is not a traitor or a selfish player. For someone who is still sat with 3 cities after nearly a month into the world, you seem to have a lot of wind in your sails but very little to show for it. Stop acting like a 12 year old (unless you actually are 12?!) and learn how to play the game rather than trying to sell a skewed tale of woe. You will get very little sympathy here.