Betrayed...

DeletedUser

I was a member of Ownage III and before that the Primus. It has come to my attention that I may have been removed from The Primus because someone is spreading false information that I am a spy or traitor of some sort.

I am a small 3000 player city and I play with my wife, I have never betrayed any information of any sort. Because I failed to assist a colonization because my alarm did not go off at the right time Ownage kicked me out of their Alliance with no explanation and immediately began to send clearing waves for colonization.

I am currently asking for any and all aid to defend these attacks and if I cannot defend I am calling out for any and all Alliances to avenge this treachery and hunt Ownage into extinction. 647 263 is my location and the CS lands at 18:01 UTC in 7 hours from now. For any more info please mail me in game.

DeletedUser

Also if anyone would like the information on the Ownage attack reports to get a good look at what kind of troops they are sending I will gladly send those reports to any that may desire to crush them.

DeletedUser

well that's the nasty part about grepolis, it's still a game, where anyone can almost do anything (certain insults are not allowed for exemple)
if a person gets up and is having the worst day he could start attacking anyone at random just because he's mad , now i would do the ''this is grepolis'' thingie, but i can't seem to find it so f*ck it
good luck, i hope you survive, if not , don't worry , 3K points is not that much and can be easily rebuild

DeletedUser

I have successfully dodged and defended the first two waves with a little bit of help. I am currently asking for a truce if I am able to survive this and if my truce is denied I would be willing to turn my city into a center of battle for anyone wanting to earn BPs to continue aiding me if the truce is denied and more attacks continue.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a pretty odd situation all round. I don't play on Omega, so unfortunately cannot assist you, but good luck to you, and hopefully you'll be able to defend against it. If not, your best bet is to start over (either on Omega, or another world entirely), and find an alliance that's less likely to do such a thing. The advantage of starting over on your current world would be that your new city would be on the outskirts, so you're less likely to be troubled as you rebuild.

DeletedUser

I have successfully dodged and defended the first two waves with a little bit of help. I am currently asking for a truce if I am able to survive this and if my truce is denied I would be willing to turn my city into a center of battle for anyone wanting to earn BPs to continue aiding me if the truce is denied and more attacks continue.

My friend you look and sound a fighter so if things don`t work for you where you are you`ll get an invite from `Titans Rebirth`

vinnysblue

DeletedUser

They now also to continually attack my wife. I have fended off 5 attacks altogether now. Is there any strong Alliance willing to take us in so that the attacks will eventually stop if we survive this?

DeletedUser

[report]5af447a5807d2e95b13a5fd3a150abac[/report]

20 mins until CS, this will probably be it.

DeletedUser

The CS successfully took my city and is currently being reinforced, the Navy is currently weak with 2500 in the cave... but they are reinforcing quickly...

DeletedUser

uuuum this isn't an alliance forum you know... imagine if everyone who's been under attack to make a forum about it.... mdr

DeletedUser

Now i get banned because my wife and I play on the same computer I am sure that ownage is up to this also. Now I cannot even defend my colonization because I cannot have my defense attacks go through, seriously....

DeletedUser

This is a list of all Ownage cities, copy paste it into a game email and you will easily be able to locate and track them down.

They are colonizing me over false information, they invited us into their Alliance only to kick us out and colonize us.

[player]Gidgidoni[/player] 43159 points, 6 cities
[player]jhip[/player] 40789 points, 7 cities
[player]ko-zaw[/player] 25496 points, 4 cities
[player]leurkhisis[/player] 16461 points, 4 cities
[player]Novubrekken[/player] 15019 points, 3 cities
[player]simon788[/player] 14307 points, 4 cities
[player]epplimp[/player] 12987 points, 3 cities
[player]stigno[/player] 12740 points, 3 cities
[player]Bujaka-Bujaka[/player] 11419 points, 3 cities
[player]Waltzing Mathilda[/player] 9931 points, 3 cities
[player]Foursky[/player] 7385 points, 2 cities
[player]Sovietu[/player] 7141 points, 2 cities
[player]Spump[/player] 7103 points, 2 cities
[player]shadowpawwolf[/player] 5623 points, 1 city
[player]rlf america[/player] 5621 points, 1 city
[player]RASTA-RAIDER[/player] 5541 points, 1 city
[player]merc6920[/player] 5405 points, 2 cities
[player]WhiteWolf7[/player] 5092 points, 1 city
[player]tiwiti238[/player] 4907 points, 1 city
[player]jakobridge[/player] 4871 points, 1 city
[player]trick or treat[/player] 4783 points, 1 city
[player]Gregto1[/player] 4621 points, 1 city
[player]Kyle Hoolahan[/player] 4575 points, 1 city
[player]Samauri[/player] 4564 points, 1 city
[player]Guilyeppus[/player] 4473 points, 1 city
[player]HigherState44[/player] 4441 points, 1 city

DeletedUser22423

Now i get banned because my wife and I play on the same computer I am sure that ownage is up to this also. Now I cannot even defend my colonization because I cannot have my defense attacks go through, seriously....

No. My guess is that salamence here read your post about you and your wife playing and ratted you on a hunch. He seems like that kind of guy.

DeletedUser

Salamence, I disagree. I would prefer if everyone who was under attack in omega made a post here so I could decide whether to send birs. For example, in this case I send 80 birs and received over 1000 BP. ^^

DeletedUser

lol yeah like i would be busy doing that, at first i thought he and his wife played on the same account, on the same computer (which is not illegal)

DeletedUser22423

456, 777 city 001 for all the BP you want. You should know it is occupied by GW though.

DeletedUser

Dude you have to tell me before the CS arrives so I can get easy DBP. I could get ABP anytime by just rolling into your city and stealing all your resources....

DeletedUser22423

I don't figure you would want that but there are three more cities I am dumping. BP for everyone!