Passed Better display of silver in cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: There are two kinds of silver stored in the cave: The available silver that can be used in espionage missions and the silver that is currently being used in espionage missions. Both count towards the limit, but only the first kind is displayed in the cave or in the caves overview. I propose that there should be some kind of partitioned display, as it happens when you send resources to a city that is already expecting resources from somewhere else. You see the bar with two colours: darker for the current resorces stored, lighter for the resources that are still traveling.

Reason: When you start with a full cave, send a spy, and try to fill the cave while the spy is on the way, you get a message saying that there is 0 capacity left, but the bar shows there is some free room. This does not happen with a level-10 cave, because the capacity is infinite, and you can always store more silver. I'm not sure if this also happens when you start with a partially empty cave. But there is no indication (in the cave) that there are ongoing espionage missions, and how much silver they're using.

Details: See above.

Visual Aids: Just show the bar in the cave with two colours: darker for the silver currently stored, lighter for the silver used in current espionage missions.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: None that I can think of.

DeletedUser

A simple improvement, I don't see a reason why it couldn't be integrated into the game.

DeletedUser

i also agree :) this will prevent players from getting confused (especially the njubs)

moved to improvement

please continue to collaborate on this idea :)

DeletedUser

I agree, though you always used to be able to max stock a cave even with travelling spies... for spy trains and teh likes...

DeletedUser19043

I agree. Makes sense and will sort out the confusion for newbies

DeletedUser

I think leaving like it is now is not a problem, it's simple and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.