Discussion Better highlighting of cities where you have support

• Thread starter DeletedUser42857
  • Start date

DeletedUser42857

Proposal:
Better in game highlighting of which cities you have supporting troops in, rather than having to either use the agora, or click support on the city to see if you already have troops there.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
cant see anything

Reason:
Explain why you think this is either a necessary or enhancing addition to the game. You should consider the existing game mechanics here and show how this idea improves upon them. Tables comparing costs, times, unit values etc are a helpful addition.

Small improvement, just to make life easier and quicker, especialy laying trips etc.

Details:
Will simply highlight cities where you have supporting troops either by icon or mousoever.

Visual Aids:
2ekomzn.png
2u9uank.png

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes? If so, be specific.

No effect apart from being easier to see where you have trips etc.

Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.

No.

DeletedUser40768

Yeah I came to that problem yesterday when putting in trips, had to keep going to the agora to see if I had a trip in each city. Would be great if I could have saved some time. I like it, +rep.

DeletedUser21990

Great idea that would save time, big yes from me.

DeletedUser8396

This is simple yet incredibly useful. My favorite types of ideas :p Well done and nice idea!

DeletedUser

This really is one of the best ideas I've seen here ;)
I hope it'll be introduced

DeletedUser27700

Looks good, but they did just add something similar to the attack/support window.

DeletedUser33297

Would make menaging trips a whole lot easier. Love it.

DeletedUser20415

The old version of grepo converter used to do just your idea.

grc_2.1.8.png

DeletedUser46356

ou, great and simple thing! will save me a lot of checking :D

DeletedUser10962

Personally I like the fact that you can see if you hit support on the city but not if you hit attack. Why because I love it when players spam you with attacks and supports and end up hitting their own support because they forget to recall it. It's not so hard to go round each island and hit support on each city. Do it once on each city when you arrive then replace trips when they're killed. Don't take away a valuable to punish bad game play