Passed Better Mapping System

Do you think a better mapping system as described below should be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 189 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If it will look anything like the map off Tribalwars, then NO.

DeletedUser

Ideas for GO MAPS ON GREPOLIS!!!

Some suggestions.

1)I think that there should be a zoom icon like on the off-game grepolis maps.
2)At least get the current zoom right. Whenever i double click on my island, it zooms in on some random island 30 co-ordinates away!
3a)Unless you update the maps, what is the use of having diplomacy privileges in an alliance? Or is there actually something I've missed that diplomats can do?
3b)The colour system going further. Your alliance one colour, allies one colour, NAPs one colour, enemies one colour, inactives a colour and colonising locations one colour (as opposed to not being on the map). Also, I thought there could be an option to show personal allies/enemies on the map too.

DeletedUser

Oh? so you would rather have the current grepolis maps?

It's cool, 25 has his thoughts in terms of how the old TW map looked, he was not commenting that the current Grepolis map is an image of perfection.

I think if you read into it, 25 is saying they need to do better than the TW map.

DeletedUser2795

lol, I just realized that I had not looked at the first page of this thread in ages :p looks shorter then I remember :D

DeletedUser

Hey folks, it looks like we're getting some minor mapping improvements. So hopefully our Devs are listening. Please try and keep the thread alive, we have a long road ahead of us.

S

DeletedUser

hhhhmmm. A direction arrow? Not the most important improvement but a start...

Status
Not open for further replies.