Passed Better report filtering

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8790

Proposal:
Allow us to block support troop reports, This is the second time I have suggested this, Maybe now that 1.26 is gone it will be attended to? removal of these will speed up interface and game play, 100+ Support reports/attack are superfluous and cumbersome. Also with the new report changes in 2.0 I have to scroll down 6-7 pages to get to the next battler report, I open it and now I have to close the window and scroll down 12-14 pages to get to the third report and it increases every time, biggest annoyance with 2.0.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

Yes, I never got an answer
Reason:
Speed up game play allow us to actually see needed reports, faster report scrolling

Details:
Allow us t block support reports

Visual Aids:
Put any mock-ups here. Those that are large screenshots should be linked, smaller windows can be displayed using the image tags.
*Please do keep in mind that the image rules still apply in the ideas section. If the visual aid is bigger than 640 x 640 pixels, please place the image in a spoiler. Also no animated images allowed.*
SH122111.png

Balance:
Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes? If so, be specific.
None that I see
Abuse Prevention:
Does your proposal open up possible exploits or make it possible for players to cheat? If so, then how can this be addressed?.
Non that I see
Summary:
Give a final wrap up and list any questions you think may still need to be answered to improve your idea.
Having fast access to reports is necessary for proper game play but filtering through hundreds of repeated reports slows this down

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14492

Yep, I would have to say yes to this idea, scrolling through mountains of pointless reports is frustrating and time consuming.

A filter would be ideal, so we can choose what types of reports are displayed.

Ev

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a great idea, but one problem I can see with it is if you have a trip somewhere and that city gets attacked you won't see the report for the attack.

So perhaps an option to limit the amount of reports to 1 or combine all reports of such nature (of a single attack) to a single report. In that report there should be a list of cities and the support lost and total BP gained.

DeletedUser

This is a great idea, but one problem I can see with it is if you have a trip somewhere and that city gets attacked you won't see the report for the attack.

So perhaps an option to limit the amount of reports to 1 or combine all reports of such nature (of a single attack) to a single report. In that report there should be a list of cities and the support lost and total BP gained.

Or you could block support requests while being attacked and keep it on when not

DeletedUser

+infinite

I swear I replied to a similar idea but I cannot remember who the OP is, but anything to get something like this implemented.

DeletedUser

100% agreed - in Tribalwars, you can filter just about everything in a very detailed way. Filtering out spells would also be nice, why would I want to get a notification and a report when I cast Wedding or Kingly Gift on my own towns, or even on other players' towns?

This request is as old as Grepolis....

DeletedUser14437

I completely agree. It is annoying sorting through them reports.

DeletedUser

Yeah I use spells a lot and its so annoying how there is a report for every one!

DeletedUser20429

100% agreement from me! Also why not just delete them? That way they are not in your inbox once you delete them but I understand if you don't want them there in the first place.

DeletedUser8790

So are we a go on this issue? when does it get implemented? Thanks

DeletedUser

good idea mate.would be really good for an alliance in a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.